is the Methyl 1-D same m1t or different?

Napilion

Awards
hello
is the Methyl 1-D same m1t or different?

Napilion

Awards
what abot Methyl 1-D
Has anyone tried this product?!?! If so can you please post your experience with it...the gains, sideffects, or anything else that has to do with the product.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's just DHEA and an AI. I could be mistaken however.

Methyl 1-D Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Hormonal Optimizer
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one 100mg
1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione 4mg
Zinc Asparate 5mg
Metabolism Complex 105mg
Quercetin
Beta Sitosterol
Milk Thistle

Nieuwe designersteroïde Methyl 1-D is variatie op bekend thema

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's just DHEA and an AI. I could be mistaken however.

Methyl 1-D Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Hormonal Optimizer
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one 100mg
1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione 4mg
Zinc Asparate 5mg
Metabolism Complex 105mg
Quercetin
Beta Sitosterol
Milk Thistle

Nieuwe designersteroïde Methyl 1-D is variatie op bekend thema
Is it any good though? No one has replicated it AFAIK, so that says something in my book....

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Is it any good though? No one has replicated it AFAIK, so that says something in my book....
The fact that no one is cloning it says it's probably not worth cloning IMO. I would assume that DHEA plus an AI might give one a gentle test boost but I'd expect the HPTA to compensate. Maybe it would be gentle enough to not cause any short-term supression but for $40-50 you'd be better off using Jungle Wardare, MassFX, BAM, Alpha Drive, or NHA Stack.

The original question was whether this product is like M1T and it's not even from the same planet as far as I can tell.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
The fact that no one is cloning it says it's probably not worth cloning IMO. I would assume that DHEA plus an AI might give one a gentle test boost but I'd expect the HPTA to compensate. Maybe it would be gentle enough to not cause any short-term supression but for $40-50 you'd be better off using Jungle Wardare, MassFX, BAM, Alpha Drive, or NHA Stack.

The original question was whether this product is like M1T and it's not even from the same planet as far as I can tell.
oh you mean this is DHEA: 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one ?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
As far as I can tell, yes, it's a funny way of stating DHEA. I'm happy to be corrected by someone more knowledgeable.

I also noticed that the Advanced Muscle Science new 1AD and 4AD products seem to be variations on this as well. Bloodwork on those done by someone here at AM showed no effect on test.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
As far as I can tell, yes, it's a funny way of stating DHEA. I'm happy to be corrected by someone more knowledgeable.

I also noticed that the Advanced Muscle Science new 1AD and 4AD products seem to be variations on this as well. Bloodwork on those done by someone here at AM showed no effect on test.
I figure that a massive dose of DHEA with ATD and absorption enhancers and maybe the enzyme responsible for the conversion of DHEA to Testosterone - if there is any way whatsoever to make that orally bioavailable - would make a pretty good supplement as long as it is cheap. You know, to stack with the OTC orals.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I figure that a massive dose of DHEA with ATD and absorption enhancers and maybe the enzyme responsible for the conversion of DHEA to Testosterone - if there is any way whatsoever to make that orally bioavailable - would make a pretty good supplement as long as it is cheap. You know, to stack with the OTC orals.
Or in PCT...but they're selling this stuff for $40-50 a bottle for a 15 day supply (6 caps a day is recommended dosage).

If I could pick up a bottle for a couple bucks on Ebay I'd be willing to try it but they're suggesting 12 week cycles (that's $120-150 at retail). I can't imagine that this gives any results worth that.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Or in post cycle therapy...but they're selling this stuff for $40-50 a bottle for a 15 day supply (6 caps a day is recommended dosage).

If I could pick up a bottle for a couple bucks on Ebay I'd be willing to try it but they're suggesting 12 week cycles (that's $120-150 at retail). I can't imagine that this gives any results worth that.
For sure not. I mean, you would have time to run pheraplex, then max lmg with prostanozol, then superdrol and PCT for that price. ROFL :D