3-Alpha Transdermal

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
The price on bulk 3-alpha powder is now down to $5/gram. Now that the price is in line with other hormones (such as 1-test), I was considering adding it to my 1-test/TNE transdermal. Bill Llewellyn had stated that 3-alpha’s bioavailability is probably very low. I have read a few testimonials that it was very effective as a transdermal. The downside would be its negative effects on the prostate and possible increased hair growth at the site of application. Otherwise, it may make for a very effective lean mass stack.

Has anyone tried 3-alpha transderamally or have any thoughts in general when used as a transdermal pro-hormone?

H

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
I have been using it for the past 3 weeks. This is the tail end of a 1-Test cylce. I added it to a 1-Test transdermal. I have not noticed any hair growth at all. My stregnth and hardness have gone up though. Good stuff.

HUGE

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I have been using it for the past 3 weeks. This is the tail end of a 1-Test cylce. I added it to a 1-Test transdermal. I have not noticed any hair growth at all. My stregnth and hardness have gone up though. Good stuff.

Thanks for the feedback. How much are you running per day?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am also interested in this.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
More food for thought. Much of this applies to stacking 3-Alpha with either Test or 4-AD

1. DHT binds to the AR about 3-4 times better than testosterone.
2. DHT will reduce the amount of estrogen aromatized by the testosterone because DHT has a strong affinity for the aromatize enzyme yet does not use its structural makekup. Thus there are less aromatize enzymes for the other steroids (such as testosterone) to use to form estrogen.
3. DHT should work synergistically and increase the effectiveness of circulating testosterone. DHT does this by it affinity to binding to the sex steroids, sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and albumin. Usually, a large amount of circulating testosterone cannot be used for anabolic purposes because it is largely bound by these sex steroids (from Big Cat’s Steroid Profiles). Thus, when testosterone is stacked along with a DHT compound, the DHT will take up most of these proteins allowing the testosterone to exert greater anabolic effects (even at lower dosages).
4. When stacking with DHT, there is not need for an anti-aromatize such a letrozole because of its ability to act as a strong anti-aromatize itself.
5. DHT should help with the lethargy normally associated with 1-test

Adding DHT to any test or 4-AD stack should make for a very good lean mass summer stack. Currently, I am on a four week 1-test/TNE cycle. I am going to add 3-Alpha to my stack for the last two weeks of the cycle (starting Tuesday). I will report the results. I will be going with:

225 mg’s 1-test/day
225 mg’s TNE/day
150 mg’s 3-Alpha/day

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Looking for more feedback on this. I'm thinking of going with this with some 1-Test and 1,4 DIOL.

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I'm woking with a guy right now and were going to mix him up 2 8oz bottles of base gel with 5 grams per bottle. Should be very cool indeed. I loved 3A and had great results on it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel that I am experiecing some prostate enlargement on the oral 3 alpha despite using formastat and saw palmetto (might have been a bit late adding the formastat as I was already a week in). It might be my imagination but I have decided to stop using it.

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I feel that I am experiecing some prostate enlargement on the oral 3 alpha despite using formastat and saw palmetto (might have been a bit late adding the formastat as I was already a week in). It might be my imagination but I have decided to stop using it.
What symptoms were you expeirncing?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am just feeling some discomfort in that are and some burning when I urimate and some minor difficutly in urination. Like I said they're not major symptoms and it could be my imagination but I just don't want to take any chances.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by DreamWeaver

What was your dosage and what else were you stacking it with?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
300 mg a day I was stacking with 1,4 Andro 900 mg I am taking 1500 mg of saw Palmetto a day.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well I am just feeling some discomfort in that are and some burning when I urimate and some minor difficutly in urination. Like I said they're not major symptoms and it could be my imagination but I just don't want to take any chances.
I am NOT an expert by any means so take this for what it is worth.

That sounds almost like a urinary tract infection.

Prostate problem signs many time are peeing often but not much comes out. And dribbling pee, weak stream

Prostate problems can actually be caused from urinary track infections, in this case it usally does not cause the prostate to enlarge but it will HURT and cause prostatitis.

I am sure WW7 can give you good info having gone through it himself I believe.

Z

Zack

Awards
what is the correlation like between DHT and Hairloss, and at what doses?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Zack
what is the correlation like between DHT and Hairloss, and at what doses?

If you have a genetic predisposition to hair loss, it will accelerate it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I am peeing more often and there is a definite decrease in volume.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Bow or anyone else, have you found anymore info on running this as a transdermal? My window of opportunity is closing to make a decision, and I think this would be great to combine with some 1-Test, & 1,4 DIOL.

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It's a very effective dermal from all accounts.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
The accounts on dermal 3-alpha are slim.  The raw powder has only been available for a little over a month.  That said, the few testomonials there are have been favorable and it also pencils out on very well on paper as a trandermal (especially when stacked with some type of test or 4-AD).

I am adding it today to my 1-test/TNE cycle.  I'll let you know how it goes.

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Talk to 1fast, he has plenty of info on it.

C

chosen5

Banned
Awards
I ran 300mg 3-Beta/300mg 1-Test/150mg 4-AD for 20 days and experienced VERY good results. (3-beta would obviously yield similiar results to the alpha)

Drastic increases in strength (VERY drastic) increases in leanness and muscle hardness. All increases were substantial compared to previous cycles of 1-test and 4-ad alone which yielded good size, but not near the strength gains/muscle hardening effects of the 3-beta.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
3-beta would obviously yield similiar results to the alpha
3-Alpha converts to DHT at a rate of about 43% where 3-Beta (otherwise known as 5-AA) converts at about 9%. Thus, 3-Alpha should be considerably more effective.

C

chosen5

Banned
Awards

3-Alpha converts to DHT at a rate of about 43% where 3-Beta (otherwise known as 5-AA) converts at about 9%. Thus, 3-Alpha should be considerably more effective.
I meant "similiar" as it [beta] iliciting the same anabolic/androgenic effects as the [alpha], obviously their conversions differ, but beta is still economically more economical :D

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Everything I read about taking it orally sounds like the sides far outweigh the benefits. Am I correct on this? If so then I would obviously have to transdermal. Now the hard part I don't homebrew.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Everything I read about taking it orally sounds like the sides far outweigh the benefits. Am I correct on this?
Yes. Transdermal is always going to safer and more effective because it bypasses first pass metabolism. Therefore, it is less toxic and you can take it at lower dosages.

Note that I am going with 150 mg's a day (starting today) transdermally. The oral recomended dosage is 300 mg's a day. I am assuming (and yes this is a wild hairy ass guess) that the trandermal is going to be at least twice as effective as oral adminstration at raising DHT blood plasma levels. This is how I established the 150 mg/day starting point.

If so then I would obviously have to transdermal. Now the hard part I don't homebrew.
You don't have to. Just buy the t-gel and add the raw powder. Can't get any easier.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
won't this stuff kill your hairline?

Yes, it will speed up hair loss if the gene for androgenetic alpecia (male pattern hair loss) is present. However, this is a genetic trait and the gene is passed through the X chromosome. Anotherwords, if you granddad on your moms side is bald, you probably have the gene and 3-Alpha will speed the rate of hair loss. If you don’t have the gene, you will most likely keep your ugly rug :D

J

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
This has nothing to do with the subject, but is that a painting or a tattoo on Bow? The colors look way to pastel to be a tattoo.:confused: :confused: :eek:

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
This has nothing to do with the subject, but is that a painting or a tattoo on Bow? The colors look way to pastel to be a tattoo.:confused: :confused: :eek:

Painting. It is the Burning Man symbol. Very fun party with about 30 thousand people in the middle of the Nevada desert.

J

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used 300 mgs 3-Alpha (oral) in a 6 week stack with 600 mgs 1,4 andro and 4-AD trans. I was very pleased with the results and suffered no sides at all.

M

mikereid

Awards
You don't have to. Just buy the t-gel and add the raw powder. Can't get any easier.
To get the desired 150mg a day, how much 3-alpha did you add into the gel (I'd be using Avant Labs PH gel) and how many squirts a day?

Thanks

First post:)

B

buffjerseyguy

Awards
winwords? what were your gains on the 3-alpha dermal? did you keep your gains?

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
By that time I had gained almost all the weight that I would gain for that cycle and I kept all but a few pounds of it. 3 Alpha did help me solidfy those gains and get harder I believe.

B

buffjerseyguy

Awards
winwords... wait so you used the dermal or pill form?

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I used pill. There was no dermal option unitl recently.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established

To get the desired 150mg a day, how much 3-alpha did you add into the gel (I'd be using Avant Labs PH gel) and how many squirts a day?

Thanks

First post:)

What else are you running with your transdermal cycle (mg's/day), what is the volume of the Avant Gel bottle, and what is the volume/squirt.

M

mikereid

Awards

What else are you running with your transdermal cycle (mg's/day), what is the volume of the Avant Gel bottle, and what is the volume/squirt.
I was considering doing oral 1,4-andro or maybe some 4-AD(still in the research/thinking process). The bottle of PH gel is 240ml and the volume/squirt is about 1-1.5 ml.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it seems to be getting better now that I stopped using the 3alpha, I'm glad that I'm paranoid, I think I may have just avoided a nasty situation. Thanks for all your help Winwords. I'm just too fukin old for this **** :D Now I have all this 3alpa ...

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Go sell it on the Swap Meet board bro. Some one will buy it.

B

buffjerseyguy

Awards
anyone else have feedback on the 3-alpha dermal im considering adding this to a bottle of super one+ i have for next cycle

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I can squeeze 15gs into a 240ml bottle of t-gel. So how about a mix of
10gs of 1-Test
4-gs of 3-alpha

also I will be taking 300-600mgs of 1,4 DIOL.

All this on a 4 week cycle.

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of highly androgenic compound but if you think your body is down for it should be a heck of cycle Pursuit. I would run 3grams a day of Saw P with it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah thanks Winwords I'll do that.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by windwords7
That's a lot of highly androgenic compound but if you think your body is down for it should be a heck of cycle Pursuit. I would run 3grams a day of Saw P with it.

Well another option I have been helped out with from the guys over @ gaining-mass (you may have heard of them =) is to run 1-test, 4-ad, 1,4 diol like the lean mass stack here but add some idex or femara to avoid the bloat and also add some tyramine/yohimbine for the estrogenic fat deposits.

I'm having a hell of a time deciding what to go with on this stack.