3-Alpha Transdermal

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Originally posted by buffjerseyguy
    what were the noticeable effects of the three alpha? ie can you give examples of your strength increases?

pursuit just keep in mind this is a post from another board

I ran a 30 day 3-Alpha/1-test topical cycle, which I completed over 2 months ago. I don't have the time to provide the details right now, as I am exceptionally busy this week, but suffice to say that TP is correct.

3-Alpha dosed topically (for systemic delivery) is extremely potent, both from a positive standpoint, and even more importantly, from a negative standpoint. Great care should be taken when considering the dosage levels (and length) of a 3-Alpha topical cycle.

I'll try to chime in on this with greater detail when I get a bit more time.
    Dude are you just not reading the posts here, the PM I sent you and the email I sent you.

If you dont' want to reply just say so.

By any chance can you link to that thread. I have seen the MODS here ask for a list of other boards so I BELIEVE it would be ok with them if you posted a link.

I would like to hear what the guy has to say about his results.

Also interested in EXACTLY what he means when he says " . . . and even more importantly, from a negative standpoint."
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

2. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by bow
    Week one of my 1-test/TNE/3-Alpha trans cycle has come to an end (third week on 1-test/TNE). Strength and hardness are way up. No negative sides to speek of at all. My weight is at about 203 lbs, bf 9% and max bench is just over 400 lbs. I did take out the Letro from my stack and the 3-Alpha has kept the bloat well under conrol. So far I am very happy with the addition of 3-Alpha to my trans cycle.

Which jackass said you had to inject to make gains
    what dosages are you using? what is tne? hows the libido? would 3-alpha shut down your bodies test production?
  3. Obese Member
    Answers

Originally posted by primal1

what dosages are you using? what is tne? hows the libido? would 3-alpha shut down your bodies test production?
    Scroll down to my third post on the first page. Should anwer your question regarding dosages and 3-Alpha's impact on test production.

TNE = testosterone no ester. Anothwords, test base.

My libido was depressed before adding the 3-Alpha to my cycle. It was already depressed from the prior two weeks of 1-test/TNE.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Unhappy

this thread is ok but how is one to really discern how much gains were made from the 3-alpha instead of the 1-test and TNE since they should be kicking in at this point too
  5. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

buff jersey guy.

I got your PM thanks.

You said there was no more info than what you posted. I would like to see the thread and maybe PM the guy who posted about his results with 3 Alpha. But you never gave me the guys board name or the name of the message board.

What is the name of the message board?

Bro I am like a pit bull once I get hold I am not letting go.

So fess up with the info. We are all anxious to get real world results
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  6. Obese Member
    Answers

1-test/test/3-Alpha cycle ended today. Strength gains were great. Bench, Squat and Deadlift all increased approx 10-15 lbs in just the last two weeks. That is quite a bit for me especially considering I had already been on 1-test/test for the previous two weeks. Lean mass gains were moderate, approx 3-4 lbs. I definately leaned out a bit.

I had zero negative side effects. No prostate problems, hair loss or body hair increases. Overall, I was very pleased with the addition of 3-Alpha to my cycle.

Oh, one other thing. My libido was actually higher during the second two weeks with 3-Alpha as compared to the first two weeks without.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Yea dht is supposed to make you pretty horny it plays a major role in erections to....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BDCC's Sustain Alpha Transdermal Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 09:19 PM
  2. 3 Alpha Transdermal
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 01:54 PM
  3. 3-alpha transdermal and m4ohn
    By Bennett in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2004, 01:34 PM
  4. 3-alpha / 1,4 andro - how much transdermal?
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 10:57 AM
  5. 3-alpha transdermal.. another question
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 08:32 PM