3-Alpha Transdermal

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

Originally posted by djremix
    i heard 3 alpha would be a perfect candidate for site specific transdermal delivery, if it exists

check out gel 3 from avant labs, might help
    especially if you are prone to mpb, otherwise just add it in.

as for the guy who wanted to add it to SUPER one+, dont...as SO+ is already at its saturation limit.
    djremix.

WHat do you mean site specific? Like a no ester AS to increase the muscle size in one particular site?

What is mpb?

Ok that is all.

Thanks

2. Registered User

no real reasoning, but the thinking that 3 alpha would make a great hardening agent and be great for strength aswell.

as in 1-test, some 4ad and some 3 alpha alltogether, at least thats the impression i got.

thanks to the fda, we may never know the recommended ingredients nor doses!
  3. Registered User

Originally posted by CROWLER
    What is mpb?

Thanks

Male pattern baldness I would assume
    •   

4. Registered User

Originally posted by windwords7
    By that time I had gained almost all the weight that I would gain for that cycle and I kept all but a few pounds of it. 3 Alpha did help me solidfy those gains and get harder I believe.
    Is this what gave you prostate problems?
  5. Registered User

Originally posted by NPursuit
    I can squeeze 15gs into a 240ml bottle of t-gel. So how about a mix of
    10gs of 1-Test
    4-gs of 3-alpha

also I will be taking 300-600mgs of 1,4 DIOL.

All this on a 4 week cycle.

Anyone else want to try to this first? LOL!
  6. Registered User

be brave

come on dude you know you want to be huge do it. i heard people have seen results with the 3-alpha on the second day. honestly i don't know about the 1,4 andro too but i would consider doing it but i can't go back on cycle till about august... and i have a receeding hairline already. you may want to go 5 weeks
  7. Registered User

Re: be brave

Originally posted by buffjerseyguy
    come on dude you know you want to be huge do it. i heard people have seen results with the 3-alpha on the second day. honestly i don't know about the 1,4 andro too but i would consider doing it but i can't go back on cycle till about august... and i have a receeding hairline already. you may want to go 5 weeks

I can handle just about every side effect but hair loss.

Maybe if I cut the 1-test dosage down to 5gs it would be more doable.
  8. Registered User

i think that would be good considering you have never done that much 1-test before... keep us updated man ...another idea would be to somehow get a smaller or separate bottle of the ph gel and put the 3alpha in that if the sides get that bad then you can just discontinue it
  9. Registered User

i think that would be good considering you have never done that much 1-test before... keep us updated man ...another idea would be to somehow get a smaller or separate bottle of the ph gel and put the 3alpha in that if the sides get that bad then you can just discontinue it

True.  What I would probably do is only add it to the first bottle.  That way I wouldn't be out too much.
  10. Registered User

updage

pursuit just keep in mind this is a post from another board

I ran a 30 day 3-Alpha/1-test topical cycle, which I completed over 2 months ago. I don't have the time to provide the details right now, as I am exceptionally busy this week, but suffice to say that TP is correct.

3-Alpha dosed topically (for systemic delivery) is extremely potent, both from a positive standpoint, and even more importantly, from a negative standpoint. Great care should be taken when considering the dosage levels (and length) of a 3-Alpha topical cycle.

I'll try to chime in on this with greater detail when I get a bit more time.
  11. Registered User

Re: updage

I ran a 30 day 3-Alpha/1-test topical cycle, which I completed over 2 months ago. I don't have the time to provide the details right now, as I am exceptionally busy this week, but suffice to say that TP is correct.

3-Alpha dosed topically (for systemic delivery) is extremely potent, both from a positive standpoint, and even more importantly, from a negative standpoint. Great care should be taken when considering the dosage levels (and length) of a 3-Alpha topical cycle.

thanks for taking the time to look into it bro!
  12. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

By any chance can you link to that thread. I have seen the MODS here ask for a list of other boards so I BELIEVE it would be ok with them if you posted a link.

I would like to hear what the guy has to say about his results.

Also interested in EXACTLY what he means when he says " . . . and even more importantly, from a negative standpoint."

what about if you are prone to hair thinning, would a Rogaine type of product be enough to offset this?
  14. Homebrew Help, Inc.

The 3 a-lpha trans is interesting I will be wiating to see some results.. TTY
  15. Registered User

me too curt...
    um rogaine im not sure if that would be good enough there are some better hair products out now too...at this point i think it would be safe to assume that if you are going to do this cycle be prepared for the consequences because of the fact that it may be hard to time the hair products effectiveness with the length of the cycle you could try it though .. im sure i will try a 3alpha cycle eventually as in the postive aspects ...(in two days noticeable gains, strength through the roof, more androgenic then 1-test) intrigues me.
  16. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

BUMP for Buff Jersey Guy.

Did you see my post?

By any chance can you link to that thread. I have seen the MODS here ask for a list of other boards so I BELIEVE it would be ok with them if you posted a link.

Also interested in EXACTLY what he means when he says " . . . and even more importantly, from a negative standpoint."
  17. Obese Member

Week one of my 1-test/TNE/3-Alpha trans cycle has come to an end (third week on 1-test/TNE). Strength and hardness are way up. No negative sides to speek of at all. My weight is at about 203 lbs, bf 9% and max bench is just over 400 lbs. I did take out the Letro from my stack and the 3-Alpha has kept the bloat well under conrol. So far I am very happy with the addition of 3-Alpha to my trans cycle.

Which jackass said you had to inject to make gains
  18. Registered User

Originally posted by bow
    Week one of my 1-test/TNE/3-Alpha trans cycle has come to an end (third week on 1-test/TNE). Strength and hardness are way up. No negative sides to speek of at all. My weight is at about 203 lbs, bf 9% and max bench is just over 400 lbs. I did take out the Letro from my stack and the 3-Alpha has kept the bloat well under conrol. So far I am very happy with the addition of 3-Alpha to my trans cycle.

LOL!  Congratulations man.  Keep us updated on the 3-alpha.
  19. Registered User

what were the noticeable effects of the three alpha? ie can you give examples of your strength increases?
  20. Obese Member

what were the noticeable effects of the three alpha? ie can you give examples of your strength increases?
    How about 405 lbs went up on bench with about the same effort as 385 10 days ago? Granted, there is no way you can attribute that entirely to the addition of 3-Alpha. I think much of it was mental. But, there's no question it is helping.
  21. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

Dude are you just not reading the posts here, the PM I sent you and the email I sent you.

If you dont' want to reply just say so.

Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  22. Registered User

Originally posted by bow

what dosages are you using? what is tne? hows the libido? would 3-alpha shut down your bodies test production?
  23. Obese Member

Originally posted by primal1

what dosages are you using? what is tne? hows the libido? would 3-alpha shut down your bodies test production?
    Scroll down to my third post on the first page. Should anwer your question regarding dosages and 3-Alpha's impact on test production.

TNE = testosterone no ester. Anothwords, test base.

My libido was depressed before adding the 3-Alpha to my cycle. It was already depressed from the prior two weeks of 1-test/TNE.
  24. Registered User

Unhappy

this thread is ok but how is one to really discern how much gains were made from the 3-alpha instead of the 1-test and TNE since they should be kicking in at this point too
  25. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

buff jersey guy.

I got your PM thanks.

You said there was no more info than what you posted. I would like to see the thread and maybe PM the guy who posted about his results with 3 Alpha. But you never gave me the guys board name or the name of the message board.

What is the name of the message board?

Bro I am like a pit bull once I get hold I am not letting go.

So fess up with the info. We are all anxious to get real world results
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  26. Obese Member

1-test/test/3-Alpha cycle ended today. Strength gains were great. Bench, Squat and Deadlift all increased approx 10-15 lbs in just the last two weeks. That is quite a bit for me especially considering I had already been on 1-test/test for the previous two weeks. Lean mass gains were moderate, approx 3-4 lbs. I definately leaned out a bit.

I had zero negative side effects. No prostate problems, hair loss or body hair increases. Overall, I was very pleased with the addition of 3-Alpha to my cycle.

Oh, one other thing. My libido was actually higher during the second two weeks with 3-Alpha as compared to the first two weeks without.
  27. Registered User

Yea dht is supposed to make you pretty horny it plays a major role in erections to....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BDCC's Sustain Alpha Transdermal Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 09:19 PM
  2. 3 Alpha Transdermal
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 01:54 PM
  3. 3-alpha transdermal and m4ohn
    By Bennett in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2004, 01:34 PM
  4. 3-alpha / 1,4 andro - how much transdermal?
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 10:57 AM
  5. 3-alpha transdermal.. another question
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 08:32 PM