3-Alpha Transdermal

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Obese Member

Originally posted by mikereid

To get the desired 150mg a day, how much 3-alpha did you add into the gel (I'd be using Avant Labs PH gel) and how many squirts a day?

Thanks

First post

What else are you running with your transdermal cycle (mg's/day), what is the volume of the Avant Gel bottle, and what is the volume/squirt.

2. Registered User

Originally posted by bow

What else are you running with your transdermal cycle (mg's/day), what is the volume of the Avant Gel bottle, and what is the volume/squirt.
    I was considering doing oral 1,4-andro or maybe some 4-AD(still in the research/thinking process). The bottle of PH gel is 240ml and the volume/squirt is about 1-1.5 ml.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Well it seems to be getting better now that I stopped using the 3alpha, I'm glad that I'm paranoid, I think I may have just avoided a nasty situation. Thanks for all your help Winwords. I'm just too fukin old for this **** Now I have all this 3alpa ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Registered User

Go sell it on the Swap Meet board bro. Some one will buy it.
  5. Registered User

anyone else have feedback on the 3-alpha dermal im considering adding this to a bottle of super one+ i have for next cycle
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

I was considering doing oral 1,4-andro or maybe some 4-AD(still in the research/thinking process). The bottle of PH gel is 240ml and the volume/squirt is about 1-1.5 ml.
    Mike you may want to check this out.

It supports this board and from what I hear it is a better price.

http://bdcnutrition.com/membershop/p...products_id=30
  7. Registered User

I can squeeze 15gs into a 240ml bottle of t-gel. So how about a mix of
    10gs of 1-Test
    4-gs of 3-alpha

also I will be taking 300-600mgs of 1,4 DIOL.

All this on a 4 week cycle.
  8. Registered User

That's a lot of highly androgenic compound but if you think your body is down for it should be a heck of cycle Pursuit. I would run 3grams a day of Saw P with it.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah thanks Winwords I'll do that.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Registered User

Originally posted by windwords7
    That's a lot of highly androgenic compound but if you think your body is down for it should be a heck of cycle Pursuit. I would run 3grams a day of Saw P with it.

Well another option I have been helped out with from the guys over @ gaining-mass (you may have heard of them =) is to run 1-test, 4-ad, 1,4 diol like the lean mass stack here but add some idex or femara to avoid the bloat and also add some tyramine/yohimbine for the estrogenic fat deposits.

I'm having a hell of a time deciding what to go with on this stack.
  11. Registered User

Well if you run the other stack your going to lean and mean, no need for femera while on. I would be interested to see your results on the other stack over the one you just listed but hey, its your deal.
  12. Registered User

I would be interested to see your results on the other stack over the one you just listed but hey, its your deal.

I feel the same, but I know I won't have any sides on the more normal stack.
  13. Registered User

NPursuit
    Do the first cycle man I'm curious how it will go for you too. Good luck. Have you ever done that much 1-test before. Like will you be able to tell if the 3-alpha helped you out?
  14. Registered User

Originally posted by buffjerseyguy
    NPursuit
    Do the first cycle man I'm curious how it will go for you too. Good luck. Have you ever done that much 1-test before. Like will you be able to tell if the 3-alpha helped you out?

No I have not.  This will be a pretty sick cycle for me, but statistics don't seem to apply to me.  I have never had a bad reaction or side effect to anything I have ever put in my body. =)  I must say I am a little skeptical about doing it though.
  15. Registered User

Originally posted by CROWLER

Mike you may want to check this out.

It supports this board and from what I hear it is a better price.

http://bdcnutrition.com/membershop/p...products_id=30
    I was thinking looking into that as its what bow said he was using. Usually hang around the avant labs forum, so was only really knew about PH gel. I agree with bows theory of 150 a day, but am not a very scientific guy so have no idea on how much 3-alpha to add into a bottle (of T-gel or PH gel) and how many squirts to apply a day. So any links or help would be very much appreciated.
  16. Obese Member

You will want to add at a maximum concentration of 50 mg's/mL. So, if you are going to dedicate a single bottle to the 3-Alpha:

50 mg's/mL x 240 mL = 12 Grams bottle.

At 1.5 mL/Squirt and a dosage of 150 mg's day

1.5 mL/Squirt x 50 mg's/mL = 75 mg's squirt

Thus, you will want to go with 2 squirts a day to get 150 mg's applied.

If you are going to mix multiple PH's in a single bottle, use the same math above and just run the ratios.
  17. Registered User

Originally posted by bow

You will want to add at a maximum concentration of 50 mg's/mL. So, if you are going to dedicate a single bottle to the 3-Alpha:

If you are going to mix multiple PH's in a single bottle, use the same math above and just run the ratios.
    Thanks bro, that really does help.
  18. Registered User

i heard 3 alpha would be a perfect candidate for site specific transdermal delivery, if it exists

check out gel 3 from avant labs, might help
    especially if you are prone to mpb, otherwise just add it in.

as for the guy who wanted to add it to SUPER one+, dont...as SO+ is already at its saturation limit.
  19. Registered User

Originally posted by bow

one small problem i noted with the above advice BDC's t-gel dispenses at 2ml per squirt. that changes the numbers a little bit. you would be getting 100mg of 3 alpha with each full squirt applied
  20. Registered User

better than 1-test

djremix
    you think 3-alpha would be better for gel3 than 1-test ... can you give some reasons?
  21. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

Originally posted by djremix
    i heard 3 alpha would be a perfect candidate for site specific transdermal delivery, if it exists

check out gel 3 from avant labs, might help
    especially if you are prone to mpb, otherwise just add it in.

as for the guy who wanted to add it to SUPER one+, dont...as SO+ is already at its saturation limit.
    djremix.

WHat do you mean site specific? Like a no ester AS to increase the muscle size in one particular site?

What is mpb?

Ok that is all.

Thanks
  22. Registered User

no real reasoning, but the thinking that 3 alpha would make a great hardening agent and be great for strength aswell.

as in 1-test, some 4ad and some 3 alpha alltogether, at least thats the impression i got.

thanks to the fda, we may never know the recommended ingredients nor doses!
  23. Registered User

Originally posted by CROWLER
    What is mpb?

Thanks

Male pattern baldness I would assume
  24. Registered User

By that time I had gained almost all the weight that I would gain for that cycle and I kept all but a few pounds of it. 3 Alpha did help me solidfy those gains and get harder I believe.
    Is this what gave you prostate problems?
  25. Registered User

Originally posted by NPursuit
    I can squeeze 15gs into a 240ml bottle of t-gel. So how about a mix of
    10gs of 1-Test
    4-gs of 3-alpha

also I will be taking 300-600mgs of 1,4 DIOL.

All this on a 4 week cycle.

Anyone else want to try to this first? LOL!
  26. Registered User

be brave

come on dude you know you want to be huge do it. i heard people have seen results with the 3-alpha on the second day. honestly i don't know about the 1,4 andro too but i would consider doing it but i can't go back on cycle till about august... and i have a receeding hairline already. you may want to go 5 weeks
  27. Registered User

Re: be brave

come on dude you know you want to be huge do it. i heard people have seen results with the 3-alpha on the second day. honestly i don't know about the 1,4 andro too but i would consider doing it but i can't go back on cycle till about august... and i have a receeding hairline already. you may want to go 5 weeks

I can handle just about every side effect but hair loss.

Maybe if I cut the 1-test dosage down to 5gs it would be more doable.
  28. Registered User

i think that would be good considering you have never done that much 1-test before... keep us updated man ...another idea would be to somehow get a smaller or separate bottle of the ph gel and put the 3alpha in that if the sides get that bad then you can just discontinue it
  29. Registered User

i think that would be good considering you have never done that much 1-test before... keep us updated man ...another idea would be to somehow get a smaller or separate bottle of the ph gel and put the 3alpha in that if the sides get that bad then you can just discontinue it

True.  What I would probably do is only add it to the first bottle.  That way I wouldn't be out too much.
  30. Registered User

updage

pursuit just keep in mind this is a post from another board

I ran a 30 day 3-Alpha/1-test topical cycle, which I completed over 2 months ago. I don't have the time to provide the details right now, as I am exceptionally busy this week, but suffice to say that TP is correct.

3-Alpha dosed topically (for systemic delivery) is extremely potent, both from a positive standpoint, and even more importantly, from a negative standpoint. Great care should be taken when considering the dosage levels (and length) of a 3-Alpha topical cycle.

I'll try to chime in on this with greater detail when I get a bit more time.
  31. Registered User

Re: updage

I ran a 30 day 3-Alpha/1-test topical cycle, which I completed over 2 months ago. I don't have the time to provide the details right now, as I am exceptionally busy this week, but suffice to say that TP is correct.

3-Alpha dosed topically (for systemic delivery) is extremely potent, both from a positive standpoint, and even more importantly, from a negative standpoint. Great care should be taken when considering the dosage levels (and length) of a 3-Alpha topical cycle.

thanks for taking the time to look into it bro!
  32. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

By any chance can you link to that thread. I have seen the MODS here ask for a list of other boards so I BELIEVE it would be ok with them if you posted a link.

I would like to hear what the guy has to say about his results.

Also interested in EXACTLY what he means when he says " . . . and even more importantly, from a negative standpoint."

what about if you are prone to hair thinning, would a Rogaine type of product be enough to offset this?
  34. Homebrew Help, Inc.

The 3 a-lpha trans is interesting I will be wiating to see some results.. TTY
  35. Registered User

me too curt...
    um rogaine im not sure if that would be good enough there are some better hair products out now too...at this point i think it would be safe to assume that if you are going to do this cycle be prepared for the consequences because of the fact that it may be hard to time the hair products effectiveness with the length of the cycle you could try it though .. im sure i will try a 3alpha cycle eventually as in the postive aspects ...(in two days noticeable gains, strength through the roof, more androgenic then 1-test) intrigues me.
  36. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

BUMP for Buff Jersey Guy.

Did you see my post?

By any chance can you link to that thread. I have seen the MODS here ask for a list of other boards so I BELIEVE it would be ok with them if you posted a link.

I would like to hear what the guy has to say about his results.

Also interested in EXACTLY what he means when he says " . . . and even more importantly, from a negative standpoint."
  37. Obese Member

Week one of my 1-test/TNE/3-Alpha trans cycle has come to an end (third week on 1-test/TNE). Strength and hardness are way up. No negative sides to speek of at all. My weight is at about 203 lbs, bf 9% and max bench is just over 400 lbs. I did take out the Letro from my stack and the 3-Alpha has kept the bloat well under conrol. So far I am very happy with the addition of 3-Alpha to my trans cycle.

Which jackass said you had to inject to make gains
  38. Registered User

Originally posted by bow
    Week one of my 1-test/TNE/3-Alpha trans cycle has come to an end (third week on 1-test/TNE). Strength and hardness are way up. No negative sides to speek of at all. My weight is at about 203 lbs, bf 9% and max bench is just over 400 lbs. I did take out the Letro from my stack and the 3-Alpha has kept the bloat well under conrol. So far I am very happy with the addition of 3-Alpha to my trans cycle.

Which jackass said you had to inject to make gains

LOL!  Congratulations man.  Keep us updated on the 3-alpha.
  39. Registered User

what were the noticeable effects of the three alpha? ie can you give examples of your strength increases?
  40. Obese Member

what were the noticeable effects of the three alpha? ie can you give examples of your strength increases?
    How about 405 lbs went up on bench with about the same effort as 385 10 days ago? Granted, there is no way you can attribute that entirely to the addition of 3-Alpha. I think much of it was mental. But, there's no question it is helping.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BDCC's Sustain Alpha Transdermal Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 09:19 PM
  2. 3 Alpha Transdermal
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 01:54 PM
  3. 3-alpha transdermal and m4ohn
    By Bennett in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2004, 01:34 PM
  4. 3-alpha / 1,4 andro - how much transdermal?
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 10:57 AM
  5. 3-alpha transdermal.. another question
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 08:32 PM