best prolactin inhibitor?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if this is the right place but i stumbled across a prolactin study that showed that inhibiting prolactin allowed men to stay hard immediately following orgasm,

i was wondering if anyone has used a prolactin inhibitor to try this? prolactin can be a problem with some gear right?

thought it sounded like fun for sure......

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yup it does work .5mg of cabergoline twice a week and you feel better when you have an orgasm and u can get hard again literally in seconds.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Yup it does work .5mg of cabergoline twice a week and you feel better when you have an orgasm and u can get hard again literally in seconds.
What are the negative side effects of cabergoline, if any?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
if only i knew where to get some cabergoline

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I used cabergoline, the effects were spotty. Sometimes I would be able to blow a load 3 times in a row (not bad for a 37 year old) then the next time, business as usual! Other times I had crazy long lasting orgasms that lasted way past when my load was done, then another time nothing special.

It definetly worked but I couldn't rely on it.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Yes, I saw that on the news yesterday. They may have said something about it being discontinued in the near future due to the heart valve problems it was causing.

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Those of you who have used it, is it really just beyond mental? I had a friend who said (I chose to believe him), that he just taught himself to keep going and did stay hard as long as he wanted to, just from mental effort.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
heart disease vs. perma hard...

kind of a tougher choice than it should be.......

damnit

gobig1

Awards
1 in 4 users get heart-valve disease.
"A study by Italian researchers found that roughly one-fourth of Parkinson’s patients taking pergolide or cabergoline, sold as Permax, Dostinex and other brands, had moderate to severe heart valve problems."

The above statement pasted from the article is vague and clearly list to many variables to make a deduction that 1 in 4 users get heart-valve disease. The article did state 5 in 100,000, that is nowhere near a ratio of 1:4 users getting heart-valve disease.

Additionally, the symptoms of moderate to severe heart valve problems were experienced with a daily dosage of 3mg for 6months duration. For bodybuilders, using this drug for prolactin inhibition the dosage would rarely exceed 3mg total for a week. My personal conclusion is that it is completely safe at .5-1mg twice weekly for prolactin inhibition.

Everything has risks........living is a risk, you might die. Hell, I would bet that more people die every year of overdosing on water (forget what the medical term is for it) than 5 out of every 100,000. Hmmmm, what about the 1000's of deaths every year due to allergic reactions to common OTC medications such as aspirin, tylenol, etc.

Problem is if it happened ONE time it more than likely will become a listed side effect, now think about all the variables a person has lived with and their age, genetics, predispositions, etc., a 5:100,000 likelihood of a "problem" occuring is almost a given with anything.

Ooops, a little deep but the point is there.......life is a risk, everything you do involves a level of risk....you have to individually decide if it is worth it for you or not to take that risk.

GOBIG

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
...My personal conclusion is that it is completely safe at .5-1mg twice weekly for prolactin inhibition.

Everything has risks........living is a risk, you might die. Hell, I would bet that more people die every year of overdosing on water...
This message was brought to you by the Cabergoline Growers of America.

;) (just joking)

gobig1

Awards
hahaha couldn't agree more
Hmmm......yes and the media are always correct with the information they report, completely objective and not influenced by anything or anyone.

Both "studies" reported in all the articles presented were mere cut and pastes of the stuff the media wanted the general populus to read. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth will lie deeper in the hundreds of pages of the actual study thesis.

Nope, not a member of the Cabergoline Growers of America. But it does work well at .5mg twice weekly for prolactin inhibition, a factually based statement from personal experience not a double blind, placebo and variable controlled study done in a white building.

Come on, you know you want some.......unless you really do like your man-boobs.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm......yes and the media are always correct with the information they report, completely objective and not influenced by anything or anyone.

Both "studies" reported in all the articles presented were mere cut and pastes of the stuff the media wanted the general populus to read. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth will lie deeper in the hundreds of pages of the actual study thesis.

Nope, not a member of the Cabergoline Growers of America. But it does work well at .5mg twice weekly for prolactin inhibition, a factually based statement from personal experience not a double blind, placebo and variable controlled study done in a white building.

Come on, you know you want some.......unless you really do like your man-boobs.

Haha i'd rather not find out the hard way...besides I've never experienced any gyno symptoms from anything i've taken

CanMan

Awards
i dont know if this is the right place but i stumbled across a prolactin study that showed that inhibiting prolactin allowed men to stay hard immediately following orgasm,

i was wondering if anyone has used a prolactin inhibitor to try this? prolactin can be a problem with some gear right?

thought it sounded like fun for sure......

Ever try mucuna pruriens ( dopa bean ) immediately after U blow ?? I do 400 mgs w/ an anti E ( ie; Chrysin ) and I'm re-loaded in 20 - 30 mins. At 42, I'm okay with that. mucuna straight up will spike the E, tho....

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established