Law question

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
I have a freind who wants to run a SuperDrol cycle and I have a few extra bottles. Is there any way I could get in trouble for sending him a bottle thorugh the mail?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Domestically, I wouldn't see a problem because it's not exactly illegal.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I have a freind who wants to run a SuperDrol cycle and I have a few extra bottles. Is there any way I could get in trouble for sending him a bottle thorugh the mail?
only if its ilegal where he is or where you are. but as always this is a better question to ask a perfessional.

SecretOfSteel

Awards
don't put a return address?

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
don't put a return address?
I was thinking that.

Anyone know for sure whether its legal or not? Prolly isnt a big deal either way but I dont really feel like taking even the smallest chance.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Actually,

I would think it would be a big red flag to the postal service to not have a return address.

By the way, how did you get your bottles? Through the mail?

-TT

P.S.... does your friend know what he's doing? Superdrol is not a toy.

I was thinking that.

Anyone know for sure whether its legal or not? Prolly isnt a big deal either way but I dont really feel like taking even the smallest chance.

Last edited:
TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is NOT illegal to possess, transfer, or sell... It is only "banned" in the sense that the FDA writes warning letters to any company that manufactures and markets it because they claim doing so violates the regulations governing dietary supplements (which it does).

This is completely different than the 2004 prohormone ban which actually scheduled a number of compounds (4AD, M1T, etc.), making possession truly illegal.

You can ship it legally like you'd ship anything else. My advice is to ship it in the original, unopened bottle.

As already stated, make sure your friend is educated on gear use in general and Superdrol specifically.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is NOT illegal to possess, transfer, or sell... It is only "banned" in the sense that the FDA writes warning letters to any company that manufactures and markets it because they claim doing so violates the regulations governing dietary supplements (which it does).

This is completely different than the 2004 prohormone ban which actually scheduled a number of compounds (4AD, M1T, etc.), making possession truly illegal.

You can ship it legally like you'd ship anything else. My advice is to ship it in the original, unopened bottle.

As already stated, make sure your friend is educated on gear use in general and Superdrol specifically.
Ok good, nice to hear. Your 100% about this? lol

And yes my freind understand everything he needs to about support, pct, ect

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Ok good, nice to hear. Your 100% about this? lol

And yes my freind understand everything he needs to about support, post cycle therapy, ect
I am 100% about this, assuming that a new law hasn't been passed without my knowledge during the past few weeks by either the Federal government or the government of the state in which your friend lives. By "law being passed" I mean a bill introduced and approved in the legislature and signed by the President/Governor.

So yeah, basically I'm 100% sure. I work in the supplement industry and am quite familiar DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act, the law governing supplement marketing) and the FDA's regulatory procedures. The fact that the FDA has "banned" Superdrol by writing warning letters to anyone marketing it has no impact on the legal status of the compound itself. The FDA's actions do not make the substance itself illegal. Rather, they are basically saying, "It's our interpretation that the marketing and selling of Superdrol by your company does not comply with DSHEA regulations, and if you continue to do so, we may take legal action to prevent your company from continuing to market and sell Superdrol."

Without getting too technical, you can't just synthesize any new chemical and market it as a dietary supplement... the chemical has to meet certain criteria, or else the FDA will start writing warning letters. Superdrol does not meet these criteria. But this doesn't make the chemical illegal to possess. Only a law being passed by Congress and signed by the President can accomplish this. (Well actually, emergency scheduling by the DEA can also accomplish this temporarily...)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
xmas presents are still flying around at this time of year. Postal service doesn't have enough time to check all packages.......especially if its domestic.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't want to place a bet on that though. it's better to know if it's illegal or not.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
true true.......don't listen to my babbling.