combining test enenthate and cypionate?

don236

Awards
Is it okay to mix cypionate and enenthate. I seem to have left overs after a cycle and don't want to waste them. I have enough to run 250 of cypionate and 250 of enenthate a week for a full cycle. However I am not sure if it is advisable to mix the two or if they will produce good results. please give some insight.

Also If I want to star using clen, when during my cycle should i use clen, on or off cycle or does it matter?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Enan and Cyp are so similar that there's almost no difference between the two.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
its fine, if fact it is even somewhat diserable to mix the two sometimes if you want a higher mg/ml solution.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Is it okay to mix cypionate and enenthate. I seem to have left overs after a cycle and don't want to waste them. I have enough to run 250 of cypionate and 250 of enenthate a week for a full cycle. However I am not sure if it is advisable to mix the two or if they will produce good results. please give some insight.

Also If I want to star using clen, when during my cycle should i use clen, on or off cycle or does it matter?

It doesn't matter because both esters are almost the same. You can mix them as you mention or run them consecutive...it doesn't matter which one you lead with.

As for Clen...I wouldn't run it. A few posts I've read on other boards were from guys that ended up with abnormal heart beats even after limited Clen usage...

Others will disagee. However Clen is usually used in Post Cycle therapy not while on cycle. There are benefits to be had by using it post cycle.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter because both esters are almost the same. You can mix them as you mention or run them consecutive...it doesn't matter which one you lead with.

As for Clen...I wouldn't run it. A few posts I've read on other boards were from guys that ended up with abnormal heart beats even after limited Clen usage...

Others will disagee. However Clen is usually used in Post Cycle therapy not while on cycle. There are benefits to be has by using it post cycle.
Agreed. Cyp and Enanth would actually be a great idea. I ran 500mg of Cyp and 250mg of Enanth and had great results. Temporary... but great. The only difference I've noticed is that Cyp comes with a little more bloat, which is good IMO if you're bulking.

Ever since I took clen, I've had a heart murmur. Stay away from that junk. I didn't lose a pound either; it just made my muscles really jittery.