Superdrol/Mega-ZOL + Ephedrine/Caffeine =

GFH

Awards
What are your feelings on this? I know Dave Gulledge advocates some sort of AAS or PH + a thermo for recomp. Would the SD/Zol + EC be too much for the body to handle?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
What are your feelings on this? I know Dave Gulledge advocates some sort of anabolic steroids or PH + a thermo for recomp. Would the superdrol/Zol + EC be too much for the body to handle?
I dont think it's too much for your body to handle but I would rely on diet first and then these substances second...superdrol will be hard to cut with if you restrict carbs...just make sure you find the adequate amount that gives you gains and keeps off the fat...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals exactly? I think you might want to look more towards another compound that is commonly thought of as being easier to cut with/on...TRN, maybe?

GFH

Awards
this is a recomp jumpstart... I'm an Elite powerlifter and am planning on losing some bf% while retaining/building more muscle during the offseason.

I might just wait til I'm off to run the EC

GFH

Awards
I dont think it's too much for your body to handle but I would rely on diet first and then these substances second...superdrol will be hard to cut with if you restrict carbs...just make sure you find the adequate amount that gives you gains and keeps off the fat...
no doubt... gains are made in the kitchen

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I still recommend MTRN..

Most people are able to cut on it very easily while keep and increasing lifts.