Suggest any Bulk Cycles??

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
Im looking for another good bulk cycle other than Superdrol and Mass FX-anyone got n e ideas on whats good???:bb:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you looking for an oral, injectable? legal, illegal?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
After reading your other post Rossi, you got alot of reading and researching before you touch anymore AAS.

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
Are you looking for an oral, injectable? legal, illegal?
doesnt matter bro, i need to gain mass fast. I have this program i on, from my school and testing isnt until September. MOstly oral which is easier to get my hands on. any ideas??

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
After reading your other post Rossi, you got alot of reading and researching before you touch anymore anabolic steroids.
ive done a **** load of reserch. Possibly to much considering my dad is a doctor. sorry i didnt post all of my research on a thread. I was giving the man ideas not "WHAT HE SHOULD DO"

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I was referring to your post about taking novadex xt after your test cycle.

I could give two ****s if your dad is a doctor. Most doctors are against AAS anyways.

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
I was referring to your post about taking novadex xt after your test cycle.

I could give two ****s if your dad is a doctor. Most doctors are against anabolic steroids anyways.
well if it wasnt for my dad being a doctor i wouldnt have gotten the script for the test. Some guy named piston pump told me about the nolvadex as a ptc. and about ur two ****s-i was stating that my dad knows alot about roids and has patients that are IFBB pros "Example"-Gustavo Badel- just stating that i get my "research" is from a real resource not an internet page

Popa Murph

Awards
My Dad is a doctor too! You might have heard of him, he's Dr. Phil. Beat that!:bruce1:

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
i was stating that my dad knows alot about roids and has patients that are IFBB pros "Example"-Gustavo Badel- just stating that i get my "research" is from a real resource not an internet page
Then ****in ask your dad about bulking cycles...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No ****! and btw if i said to you in the past to use nolvadex for PCT I meant it because i said nolvadex not novadex xt! come on man dont be a suck for a name that is similar.....are you that gulible?

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. If your dad works with Gustavo Badell, and your dad gave you a script for test, then have him ask Gustavo what a good bulking cycle would be for you. At least you know your information is coming from an educated and legit source, rather than a faceless individual on the internet who might just be repeating what he heard "the other guy" say...which too, may not even be correct.

Tons of members would LOVE to have a connection like you claim to have. And yet you come here and ask away??? Not to discount/discredit the vast wealth of knowledge that many members contribute to these boards, but still. You get my point.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try these compounds-
milkadrol
cerealbol
eggazol
methyl 1- turkey breast
oatmeal-adex
protein shake-emifene
human chorionic hamburger a tropin
tunazol
rice-buterol
oxysteakalone

put that cycle together and you will get hayooge.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
try these compounds-
milkadrol
cerealbol
eggazol
methyl 1- turkey breast
oatmeal-adex
protein shake-emifene
tunazol
rice-buterol
oxysteakalone

+ :clean: = HUGE!!!!!!!!!

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
try these compounds-
milkadrol
cerealbol
eggazol
methyl 1- turkey breast
oatmeal-adex
protein shake-emifene
tunazol
rice-buterol
oxysteakalone

funny ****

Cordell

Thats one of the funniest replies I've read here!! Got tears lol.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
try these compounds-
milkadrol
cerealbol
eggazol
methyl 1- turkey breast
oatmeal-adex
protein shake-emifene
tunazol
rice-buterol
oxysteakalone

waaaaay too much for a first timer. whats his next cycle gonna look like huh? chicadrol? hamazol? He should also becareful since if he cycles all of these, he won't know where the side effect come from if he gets them. I just think thats a cRaZY first cycle and it was irresponsible of you to recommend it.

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
try these compounds-
milkadrol
cerealbol
eggazol
methyl 1- turkey breast
oatmeal-adex
protein shake-emifene
tunazol
rice-buterol
oxysteakalone

go **** your mother:bruce1:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Honey and Creatine. My Snuggle Club Man-at-Arms Beelze endorses it as well.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
try these compounds-
milkadrol
cerealbol
eggazol
methyl 1- turkey breast
oatmeal-adex
protein shake-emifene
tunazol
rice-buterol
oxysteakalone
:lol: If some of these don't become common slang around bodybuilding boards everywhere, I'll be very disappointed.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I really should start a log with some of those new incredible compounds over at bb.com just to see how much hype I can build up.

'Luckily, they've found some legal loophole so they're gonna try and get a couple runs of the product out before the heat catches on. The usual online stores aren't even carrying this stuff cause it's too risky. I had to find a local source..."