1,4diol

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering what a good dosage of 1,4diol was a day. I've been taking about 300mg a day for the last week and haven't noticed any significant increase in appetite.

You think I should increase the dosage, and if so, how much?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pogue
I was just wondering what a good dosage of 1,4diol was a day. I've been taking about 300mg a day for the last week and haven't noticed any significant increase in appetite.

You think I should increase the dosage, and if so, how much?
I've been on 600 mg daily and notice a good appetite increase.  I first felt the effects after a few days and it peaked about 1 week into it.  Some report the effects after 1-2 weeks of use.

Chemo

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Up the dose and stay on it, the increase will come! ;)

shady

Awards
i have been takeing 400mg's of dion a day and have not seen an increase in apitiete.

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
If it's your first PH cycle.......slowly up you dose to 6-900 mg a day minimum IMHO. If it's not your first PH cycle, I'd bump it right up to 600 and start from there.

With 1,4 by itself, I like 900-1200 mg a day. ;) (but that's just me)

For most on 1,4 the gains start kicking in decently between weeks 2-4. The gains from 1,4 andro tend to be leaner than from 4ad for example. You won't be retaining more water like from 4ad. Also it increases appetite quite a bit, which is great for a bulking cycle and even better fro hard gainers.

PEACE

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Been taking 600mg/day for a little more than four weeks. It took about two weeks to notice increase in appetite.

U of R Man

Awards
I didn't notice any affects of the 1,4 until about 2 weeks into taking it...around 3 weeks I could really feel my appetite sky rocket...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
How about an update pogue?

Chemo

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 600mg a day for the past week and still don't notice any significant appetite increase.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, you're just weird, then. Weirdo.

J/k. :D Like others have experienced, it took me a good two to three weeks to see a difference in the appetite. I'm sure it will come.

Big H

Banned
Awards
Yo savage! Haven't seen you around in a long time.. You don't post anymore over at bb.com!! Guess all the cool people moved here :).. Drop me a line bro..

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey H! I still post at bb.com, but my online time is spread over about five different boards or so. I've been spending a little less time there, 'cause I'm sick of the same threads all the time, "How do I use creatine?", "Can I inject it?", "Is it a steroid?", or my personal fav., "Will it shrink my penis?" Gets irritating, ya' know? :p

Kay

Awards
I've been taking 600mg a day for the past week and still don't notice any significant appetite increase.
this may be a very ignorant question, but i was wondering --
can 1.4 andro be taken trandermally?? and would this eliminate using so high dosage due to the high absorption rate when taken trandermally?

are there any pros and cons to taking 1,4 andro transdermally rather than orally?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Kay
are there any pros and cons to taking 1,4 andro transdermally rather than orally?
1,4 is not a good candidate for transdermal dosing since it has a good liver first pass. 

Chemo

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

1,4 is not a good candidate for transdermal dosing since it has a good liver first pass. 

Chemo
Thanks for the clarification, I was wondering that my self, but I seen that 1,4 is more popular in oral form know why now.

Big H

Banned
Awards
Do you all take all 3 pills at one dosing? or do you spread them out?

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Big H
Do you all take all 3 pills at one dosing? or do you spread them out?

Follow label instructions!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 600mg starting today, along with superone+ (I know, next time it will be T1 pro!) :D

The caps from 1fast are 300mg, so I'm taking them about 8 hrs apart.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update: My appetite kicked in BIG TIME!

Now I'm almost out of the stuff though, BDC wanna give me a deal on a couple more bottles? :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 13
Cycle Logs 71
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 7