xandrox 5 or 15

b dad

Awards
has anyne used them. let me know the scoop. i have an appointment with my doctor and was going to get some. i have a very small receeding problem

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
has anyne used them. let me know the scoop. i have an appointment with my doctor and was going to get some. i have a very small receeding problem
I have been using xandrox 15 before bed and spiro cream in the morning for about 3 months. I also had a small receeding problem - not anymore!

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been using xandrox 15 before bed and spiro cream in the morning for about 3 months. I also had a small receeding problem - not anymore!
What % is in the cream and does it stink? I quit using a 5% solution because it just stinks to damn bad. I was using at night and even after two shampoos in the morning people around me were constantly smelling skunk.

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
What % is in the cream and does it stink? I quit using a 5% solution because it just stinks to damn bad. I was using at night and even after two shampoos in the morning people around me were constantly smelling skunk.
5% spiro cream. It has absolutely no smell. If anything, I have problems with the zandrox b/c it is sticky. However, because I use it at night while sleeping, I don't notice it.
I got it from Dr. Lee on the internet.

Last edited:

b dad

Awards
sorry, i am completely new at this. i noticed that people had points, but what the hell are they, how do you get them, and how do i give them to you.

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
sorry, i am completely new at this. i noticed that people had points, but what the hell are they, how do you get them, and how do i give them to you.
click on the karma symble thing. some people place importance on rep points, and put more stock into what you say if you have alot.