1,4 andro

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what brands of 1,4 andro are good. bdc has a diol version in cap form, 1fast400 has a dione bulk powder that I could put in a transdermal mix. I am currently on hormone replacement therapy so I was thinking of stacking some 1test and 1,4 andro with that. Any suggestions?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
All the ones you mentioned are good. You can check out EQ by VPX or Boldione by Molecular.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
dione vs diol

what about the differences between the diol and dione version. After looking at big cats pages on bb.com i would have to make the assumtion that I should stay away from the dione version. Any thoughts? I was picking 1 Test and 1,4 andro because I am getting Test through Hormone replacement and thought that other hormones would work best for stacking purposes. Does that sound right?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
vpx

I was also kind of wondering about the quality of the vpx products, I have never used them but have seen them bashed on some sites. Does anybody have any feedback on their stuff?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I would get the -diol version. 1-test doesn't need an enyyme to convert, so you won't have 2 PH's using the same enyme (always good). :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
knowing this, should i expect more of a bloat with the dione version forom 1fast in conjunction with 1AD and 4AD?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Jergo
knowing this, should i expect more of a bloat with the dione version forom 1fast in conjunction with 1AD and 4AD?
well, 1-AD and 4-AD are both -diols, so get the -dione I'd say :)

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
stack

cool guys thanks for the info.

This is the stack that I decided to go with
give me some feedback

Doctor script
150mg/day Test cream
aromasin 2 pills a week

add to that for a 4 week cycle
BDC lean mass stack 4 squirts a day
160 mg/day 1 Test
160 mg/day 4AD (I am assuming no conversion enzymes will be used with the above Rx so adding a little more test would be ok)
900 mg/day 1,4 diol

Then after 4 weeks use just the Rx until that cycle ends (actually he has me on it continuously since I am hypogonadal), I just want to make sure all of supplemental stack is out of my system for the next blood draw in 4 months :D

Has anybody used the BDC bulking or lean mass stack, I have seen some good reviews on it?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
correction

oops, i think I screwed up the above, they have a recommended dosce of 2 squirts a day so that would be

80mg/Day for both the 1 test and the 4ad

quasar

Awards
Re: stack

Has anybody used the BDC bulking or lean mass stack, I have seen some good reviews on it?
I'm on day 7 of the lean mass stack at moderate dosage and I've gained about 6 lbs already (9lbs with water weight). My lifts are up about 15-20lbs already and I can relax and really feel the range of motion in my sets while still having power to complete each rep. Plus the sex drive is way up and this is only "Moderate" dosing (2 squirts T1final/day, 300mg 1,4-diol/day).

Btw, I hope you have something for post like nolva and are planning to stop all test supps for a few weeks to allow natural production to restart and not just continue b/c you will be shut down hard at the end of such a heavy cycle and being hypogonadal will make it take longer to recover.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
post cycle stuff

so you are only taking 300mg of the 1,4 a day, is that what the stack calls for? I was talking to a guy at PowerNutrition and he was under the impression that 900mg a day was about right (I thought that sounded sort of high), I was going to wait until I get the stack and see how it divides up. How long are you doing the stack for?

I will be on aromasin during the cycle, that will help with the estrogen problems, I was going to pick up some clomid from liquid research if the boys get to small :)
being hypogonadal I don't think I have to worry about nat test returning to normal, I am on the HRT cycle for 4 months at a time and I will only do the lean mass stack for the first month of it. If that makes my natural a little lower when I go and visit the doc he'll probably just tell me to use 3ml instead of 2 twice a day. He is trying to keep me in the middle of the 'normal' range of 750 - 1100 ng/dl. I,ve been on the HRT for most of this year and I am still just below the 750 mark.

How long are you on the cycle for?

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
Re: post cycle stuff

Originally posted by Jeff
so you are only taking 300mg of the 1,4 a day, is that what the stack calls for? I was talking to a guy at PowerNutrition and he was under the impression that 900mg a day was about right (I thought that sounded sort of high), I was going to wait until I get the stack and see how it divides up. How long are you doing the stack for?

I will be on aromasin during the cycle, that will help with the estrogen problems, I was going to pick up some clomid from liquid research if the boys get to small :)
being hypogonadal I don't think I have to worry about nat test returning to normal, I am on the HRT cycle for 4 months at a time and I will only do the lean mass stack for the first month of it. If that makes my natural a little lower when I go and visit the doc he'll probably just tell me to use 3ml instead of 2 twice a day. He is trying to keep me in the middle of the 'normal' range of 750 - 1100 ng/dl. I,ve been on the HRT for most of this year and I am still just below the 750 mark.

How long are you on the cycle for?
300mg of 1,4andro really wont do much for you. If you want good results in terms of appetite, increased vascularity, and lean gains, use a dosage of 600 to 900mg per day, split into 3 dosages. Run this on top of your 1-test/4-ad cycle, and you will have good results. Also I would suggest using the dione form rather then the diol. You already have the 4-AD which will compete for the same enzyme necessary for conversion as 1,4-Diol. Use the dione and you will make the most of out your stack.

Check your PM's.

quasar

Awards
Re: Re: post cycle stuff

300mg of 1,4andro really wont do much for you. If you want good results in terms of appetite, increased vascularity, and lean gains, use a dosage of 600 to 900mg per day, split into 3 dosages. Run this on top of your 1-test/4-ad cycle, and you will have good results. Also I would suggest using the dione form rather then the diol. You already have the 4-AD which will compete for the same enzyme necessary for conversion as 1,4-Diol. Use the dione and you will make the most of out your stack.

Check your PM's.
I guess I've been underdosing the stack. I had planned on using it to do two cycles, 4 on, 4off, 4on, 8off but now I notice the board says the stack lasts 4 weeks. I had been using the recommended dosage for the first 7 days, but maybe I should double it to see better results from my cycle and just buy more for next time.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Re: post cycle stuff

Originally posted by quasar

I guess I've been underdosing the stack. I had planned on using it to do two cycles, 4 on, 4off, 4on, 8off but now I notice the board says the stack lasts 4 weeks. I had been using the recommended dosage for the first 7 days, but maybe I should double it to see better results from my cycle and just buy more for next time.

I'm sure Chemo has good reason for suggesting two squirts a day and 300mgs of the 1,4 DIOL.  You are already up 6-9 lbs in a week?  What more do u want homez?

I am also bumping this thread because I have a concern about the recommending dosage for the 1,4 DIOL.  I'm having a hard time finding answers because everyone always uses dione.  Because it's a diol does that let you get away with a lower dosage?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
yea, thats what i have heard, but not sure.

bump for N'pursuit's question.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Re: Re: post cycle stuff

Originally posted by NPursuit
I am also bumping this thread because I have a concern about the recommending dosage for the 1,4 DIOL.  I'm having a hard time finding answers because everyone always uses dione.  Because it's a diol does that let you get away with a lower dosage?

Back up to the top she goes.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Re: vpx

I was also kind of wondering about the quality of the vpx products, I have never used them but have seen them bashed on some sites. Does anybody have any feedback on their stuff?
If you are truly interested in their products shoot me or NPursuit a PM. We can give honest feedback. Do not listen to people who have not used their stuff. Also, I do not think the diol or dione version of 1,4 will make any difference. Will Wllwyen(sp) who owns the patent on 1,4 dione said that conversion is no different and I am sure he has done more research on it than anyone else.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: vpx

Originally posted by bigswole30

If you are truly interested in their products shoot me or NPursuit a PM. We can give honest feedback. Do not listen to people who have not used their stuff. Also, I do not think the diol or dione version of 1,4 will make any difference. Will Wllwyen(sp) who owns the patent on 1,4 dione said that conversion is no different and I am sure he has done more research on it than anyone else.

Cool thanks Big. 

I would love one of the BDC guys to answer this since they are suggesting the dosage.  Maybe I'm on ignore or something?

quasar

Awards
It's day 3 of 600mg 1,4-diol and 4 squirts/day of T1final (day10 total). My body weight is up about 8 pounds and I just wanted to report that my strength is through the roof compared to before. I felt like today was one of my best workouts ever, consistent power, quick recovery, and lots of weight. Funny, I never realized how tense my body would get while I'm lifting, but now it's like I can relax and really feel the movements. And I watched the weights go up like they were just numbers. Am I on gear or somethin? j/k

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
cool

What day did you start with the increase in you stack? Cann't wait to get my stuff so that I can start :)

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
duh

I guess I should READ your post before I reply, so do you think the three days of higher dosing has helped or is it that you have just been on for 10 days?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I thought 1,4 ADD was so orally available it is a waste to do it transdermally.

Is this true?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by CROWLER
I thought 1,4 ADD was so orally available it is a waste to do it transdermally.

Is this true?

Maybe I missed something in the thread but I don't think anyone is talking about transdermal 1,4.  Everyone was discussing oral dosages.