quick question

freakboy

Awards
i'm about to start a cutting cycle w/ test c, eq, and winny...

due to time constraints i can only workout w/ weights 4 days/ week....

so i'm just wondering if this split is not enough for being ON...

mon- chest (14 sets) bi's (12 sets) cardio
tue - legs (19 sets) abs (9 sets) cardio
wed- cardio
thrs - back (15 sets) tris (12 sets) cardio
fri - delts/traps (19 sets) abs (9 sets) cardio
sat and sun - cardio/rest

and one more question) i wanna use my igf in the first 4 weeks and pct of the cycle... I've used it before so i know to shoot it post workout in the muscle worked, but right after the weights i head to the stepper/treadmill/eliptical so should i pin it in the muscle worked, then do the cardio? OR hit the weights, then cardio, then pin it in the muscle worked?

thanks guys any help is appreciated

b dad

Awards
if you really wnt to lean out, diet is 90% of it. you can do all the cardio in the world but if your diet is not on point you are waisting your time. the beauty of juice is to put on as much size as possible without side effects, and then get as lean as possible while maintaining you muscle. diet is key

freakboy

Awards
i know...

but what about that question on when to pin my IGF????

anybody???

SecretOfSteel

Awards
if you really wnt to lean out, diet is 90% of it. you can do all the cardio in the world but if your diet is not on point you are waisting your time. the beauty of juice is to put on as much size as possible without side effects, and then get as lean as possible while maintaining you muscle. diet is key
awesome answer

SecretOfSteel

Awards
i know...

but what about that question on when to pin my IGF????

anybody???
igf is best used before or during a cycle - induced hyperplasia
then use the steroids to mature the new cells

it DOES help in PCT as well . . . but so does HGH

there's a whole forum on here devoted to IGF/HGH and other compounds like that

freakboy

Awards
igf is best used before or during a cycle - induced hyperplasia
then use the steroids to mature the new cells

it DOES help in post cycle therapy as well . . . but so does HGH

there's a whole forum on here devoted to IGF/HGH and other compounds like that
GUYS, i realise this, i've takin IGF before more than once... i just never did it on a cut phase/cycle... so due to timing and work i MUST do cardio POST WORKOUT! so, my question is, can i pin the muscle worked immediately post weightlifting, then do cardio, then give myself the insulin spike with my post workout shake?????

Sorry for the confusion lol...
thanks in advance

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I too do postworkout cardio. What I liked to do was finish my weight training, pin the igf and then go hit one last set in the muscle group pinned then hit my cardio and drink my shake after.

SecretOfSteel

Awards
I too do postworkout cardio. What I liked to do was finish my weight training, pin the igf and then go hit one last set in the muscle group pinned then hit my cardio and drink my shake after.
sounds good to me

freakboy

Awards
hell ya... thats good... thats what i'll do then... thanks man