Sustanon 250 question

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
Has anybody ever got a large lump in the area of the injection for any oil based steroid?? Every time I would inject I would get a big bump in my leg or ass that would prevent me from walking for like 3 days. It sucked. Any comments or has this happened to anyone else? (Proper methods were used during injection)

SecretOfSteel

Awards
step 1 - warm the gear up in the syringe by running it under hot water for a bit

step 2 - make sure the jab goes DEEP into the muscle, the deeper the better

step 3 - aspirate (duh)

step 4 - inject

step 5 - massage the area to distribute the oil - if you have a woman, all the better

you might also want to try injecting right after or before a shower/bath - it will warm things up - I also like to work out after an inject because it gets things moving and gets the blood flowing, then I take a nice warm shower or hot bath afterwards

in the end, its just experience - keep sticking and you'll figure your body out

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
If you are injecting a sust blend then it could easily be the prop causing the sides you speak of. Search for more info about prop sorness.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If you have redi-jects, transfer into a smaller needle. Either way SOS gave good advise.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
also if it is UG gear it may just suck (have too much solvent and other such things.) If the advice above doesn't work cutting the gear down with ether oil or EO would help a great deal/