How much should i expect
- 01-02-2007, 04:37 PM
- 01-02-2007, 06:51 PM
if you can still gain weight naturally then continue to do so until you believe that you are maxed out..no one can really tell you how much you will put on because everyone responds different with genetics, diet, training, experience, etc....
- 01-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by sooner999
I'm willing to bet your diet isn't in check and you don't need any supplements other than food, knowledge of when and how to use that food, and maybe some creatine
01-02-2007, 07:19 PM
5lbs in 2 months is pretty good. I wish I could pull that off. I don't think I could put on 5lbs naturally in a year, if was five good pounds anyway. I would stick with being natural if you can gain weight like that doing so though. A cycle that short isn't likely to result in much if anything.
01-02-2007, 07:33 PM
a 3 weeks cycle of pp or sd will get you 10lbs easy if u know how to train and eat.. of course theyre not good for you, but dont lie to the kid... how old are u anyway son??
01-02-2007, 08:22 PM
About 3-5lbs of expanded volume.Originally Posted by sooner999
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
01-11-2007, 10:01 AM
And protien powder, bet your last penny he ain't getting 1 gram for every pound of body weight that he is.Originally Posted by SecretOfSteel
01-11-2007, 08:30 PM
5lbs. in 2 months = 30 lbs a year.
If I could do that naturally I wouldn't be worried about PH or AAS.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Doug8796 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 07-09-2008, 06:42 PM
- By StellaArtois in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2007, 07:26 PM
- By getjacked63 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 06-04-2007, 07:39 PM
- By cpd32 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2004, 11:45 AM
- By DieTrying in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2003, 05:41 PM