How much should i expect

sooner999

Awards
I am a hardgainer. I t takes me a rather long time just to put on a few pounds (2 months=5pounds). If i take a breif 2 week cycle of phera max, 15-20 mg a day. Along with proper eating and intense training how much weight can i expect to gain in these two weeks.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
if you can still gain weight naturally then continue to do so until you believe that you are maxed out..no one can really tell you how much you will put on because everyone responds different with genetics, diet, training, experience, etc....

SecretOfSteel

Awards
I am a hardgainer. I t takes me a rather long time just to put on a few pounds (2 months=5pounds). If i take a breif 2 week cycle of phera max, 15-20 mg a day. Along with proper eating and intense training how much weight can i expect to gain in these two weeks.
5 pounds in 2 months doesn't make you a hard gainer - that's pretty good if its all quality muscle and not fat

I'm willing to bet your diet isn't in check and you don't need any supplements other than food, knowledge of when and how to use that food, and maybe some creatine

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
5lbs in 2 months is pretty good. I wish I could pull that off. I don't think I could put on 5lbs naturally in a year, if was five good pounds anyway. I would stick with being natural if you can gain weight like that doing so though. A cycle that short isn't likely to result in much if anything.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
a 3 weeks cycle of pp or sd will get you 10lbs easy if u know how to train and eat.. of course theyre not good for you, but dont lie to the kid... how old are u anyway son??

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
About 3-5lbs of expanded volume.

getreal

Awards
5 pounds in 2 months doesn't make you a hard gainer - that's pretty good if its all quality muscle and not fat

I'm willing to bet your diet isn't in check and you don't need any supplements other than food, knowledge of when and how to use that food, and maybe some creatine
And protien powder, bet your last penny he ain't getting 1 gram for every pound of body weight that he is.

Popa Murph

Awards
5lbs. in 2 months = 30 lbs a year.

If I could do that naturally I wouldn't be worried about PH or AAS.