What should I stack with Phera-plex??

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Im about to run a phera-plex cycle, is it cool to run in solo or is there a product that works wonderfully in conjunction with Phera-plex that I should definately include? Ive heard X-mass and M-trn??? Help fellas...FLU

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pheraplex will be fine by itself. I think TRN and PP look interesting, but PP and Xmass will give you the most mass.

What are your goals, previous cycle history, age, and stats?

Last edited:
\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
I have heard that phera can cause some decent Bloat and that stackin it with mega-zol keeps it dry and leaner... like stxnas said, "what are your goals?"

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Pheraplex will fine by itself. I think TRN and PP look interesting, but PP and Xmass will give you the most mass.

What are your goals, previous cycle history, age, and stats?
Seconded. PP works great solo though.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I ran PP with M-Trn and gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks. Vascularity and pumps were amazing.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
X-Mass (well MAX LMG) was designed as a stacker for Pheraplex (well actually Ergomax, but Pheraplex is basically a cleaner Ergomax). So that should be a killer stack.

Kilosports Revolt is the same as X-Mass BTW since the Generic Labz product seems totally unavailable anymore.

SecretOfSteel

Awards
x-mass/revolt are both protestins - BAD news with a high androgen in my opinion.

I would suggest something that's lower in androgens and higher in anabolism - as phera-plex is pretty androgenic

maybe something like equipoise or deca-durabolin . . . probably not another methylated oral

I think you can run pheraplex into a superdrol cycle fairly safely though . . can't remember where I read it.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
x-mass/revolt are both protestins - BAD news with a high androgen in my opinion.

I would suggest something that's lower in androgens and higher in anabolism - as phera-plex is pretty androgenic

maybe something like equipoise or deca-durabolin . . . probably not another methylated oral

I think you can run pheraplex into a superdrol cycle fairly safely though . . can't remember where I read it.
x-mass/revolt is unmethylated.

Although I agree, a pheraplex/superdrol stack would kick ass. Why not add prostanozol and x-mass while we are at it.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established

Although I agree, a pheraplex/superdrol stack would kick ass. Why not add prostanozol and x-mass while we are at it.
superdrol/pheraplex seems to be the best oral stack around after countless hours of reading forums...i dont know if i'd want to take 4 different orals at once by adding xmass and prostanozol hah...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
superdrol/pheraplex seems to be the best oral stack around after countless hours of reading forums...i dont know if i'd want to take 4 different orals at once by adding xmass and prostanozol hah...
At that point your 1-month cycle is about $150 ... :blink:

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that phera can cause some decent Bloat and that stackin it with mega-zol keeps it dry and leaner... like stxnas said, "what are your goals?"
Yeah, I got bloated pretty bad from phera-plex. Adding Mega-Zol to the stack sounds interesting. Mega-TRN would be interesting as well.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
I ran PP with M-Trn and gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks. Vascularity and pumps were amazing.
Have you run PP solo before? If so, what differences did adding M-trn make to the stack?

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
Have you run PP solo before? If so, what differences did adding M-trn make to the stack?
No I haven't actually. When AX products first started getting hype, I read a log where someone got great results from stacking the 2, so I did the same.

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
There is obviously no problem with running creatine with PP though right?

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
nothing. but if you must go all out and stack with SD. 20mg/20mg or three weeks of each back to back. i did this and must say it is incredible. best part was pct was a breeze.

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
I ran PP with Finigenx. 20/20/30/30 - 12/12/16/16
Got amazing results. I think around 15 lbs, yeah tons of bloat though.

jjm

jjm

Awards
Anyone run PheraPlex with Mega-H or another Halodrol clone?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I just started this cycle today:

Pheraplex 20mg/day
DHEA 75-100mg/day (Libido support hopefully)

And still considering either 6OXO or Restore while "on" as a safe guard against any excess estrogen from the DHEA. I will access this area day to day and tailor things as needed.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Minus the X-mass, this is my next cycle. Starting in about a week :)