What other products are the exact same as Phera-plex by AX???

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
I want to use the best version of this designer steroid, but if I can pay less I'm all for it. I can get Anabolic Xtreme's Phera-plex (the original) for like $55 a botle of 60 caps, which I am just about to buy.
Is there another product that is the EXACT same thing and just goes by a different name and is a lot cheaper? I want the best and am more than willing to pay for it from AX, unless I can get the exact same product for cheaper by a different name...Thanks guys...FLU

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the chem guys on this board told me that delta-2 was the same thing as 2-ene...I'm no chem guru (yet :twisted:), but I wouldn't doubt that, being that we all know that the products in question are all DMT and contain some ratio of 2-ene (and then there's the isomer a and b thing too). The only product for which I have seen a COA for that showed it was the same thing as PP was Pheradrol...and that actually ended up having a little over 11mg of active per pill. Good luck finding that stuff now...I wish I would have bought some when it was under $20 a bottle...I want to say that it actually went for $15 or less at one point... :(

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I believe according to Sam, Pheradrol was 100% 5a isomers, as is Phera-Plex. SNS Methyl-Plex was mostly 5a, with some 5b, but I don't recall the ratio. I have yet to try my methyl-plex, but feedback has been good. Same w/Pheradrol. I'm still going through my Phera-Plex inventory :D

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
This topic has been discussed before. if you look at the labels, both Pheraplex and PheraMAX both contain 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol.

The real question is the ratio, or concentration of the 'A' isomer metabolite of dmt included in the actives of PheraMAX. We can basically assume GL labeled their bottles according to the more highly concentrated metabolite of dmt present in the PheraMAX.

1)Phera-Plex = 100% delta 2 with 100% 5alpha isomers
2)Methyl-Plex = 100% delta 2 with 80% 5alpha isomers and 20% 5beta isomers
3)Ergomax = ~70% delta 2 and ~ 30% delta 3 both with a mix of 5a and 5b

delta-2 = 2-ene

PP and ErgoMAX are almost the same thing anyway.

ALL of GL products when they came out were 'old' products no longer in production. Ergomax, Max Lmg (X-mass I think??), Methoxy-Trn, and Prostan.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
^^^ pheradrol is still available at ************ bro..
You probably want to edit/delete that post. Source posting of any steroids (regardless of legality) is against the board rules.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ pheradrol is still available at ****** bro..
I wish...I click on it everytime I go on the site and it always says it's out...and yeah, you should probably edit that since source posting is a no no....and it appears that BigRed remebers it EXACTLY as I remember reading it a few months back.

jjm

jjm

Awards
So what about Phera-vol? Is that the same as Phera Plex?

jjm

jjm

Awards
Well howecome Phera Vol is 15mg and Phera Plex is 10mg?

There's enough in one bottle of Phera vol to run a cycle like 30/30/45/45. Has anyone done this?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I am going to run a recomp of phera-vol with oxodrol but not for months down the road...

week 1: 45mg phera-vol
week 2: 45mg phera-vol
week 3: 45mg phera-vol, 36mg oxodrol
week 4: 45mg phera-vol, 36mg oxodrol
week 5: 45mg phera-vol, 36mg oxodrol
week 6: 36mg oxodrol

week 7-10: post cycle therapy

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's insane :jaw: