ERGO Max Lmg Cycle

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
I have an unopened bottle of it and decided to start a cycle, this would be my first time with this product. I have small lumps on both nips and I plan to run an AI (Nutraplanet's brand) troughout the cycle to prevent unwanted growth. My cycle will be run solo 10/20/20/?20? (?=maybe). I remeber reading DR. D's post on running an AI while on cycle but I didn't find it. I plan in taking 25mg of the AI at nite, but I am not too sure on this. Please provide feedback.

diego06

Awards
The previous post is mine but I posted the thread under my friends name. Now I have registered. Just thought I will let you guys know. I look forward to learn more from this forum.

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
The previous post is mine but I posted the thread under my friends name. Now I have registered. Just thought I will let you guys know. I look forward to learn more from this forum.
You DUMBASS!!

diego06

Awards
Sorry bro but when you left you were still logged in

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
You can if you want run the AI during but i would suggest not using it on cycle unless you feel itching or sore nipples while on.

i never had any problems with ergomax and i consider myself prone to gyno.

your cycle looks fine, with only one bottle your dosing is obviously going to be limited to certain possibilities.

get nolvadex, do not rely on an AI for pct.

diego06

Awards
DR. D posted:
It's cool to use a steroidal AI like Aromasin, RXT, RR or Teslac, just not an enzyme inhibitor for post cycle therapy (letro, dex, keto). The inhibitor class shuts down steroid biosynthesis so it's counter productive. An AI can be helpful especially toward the end of the PCT when test levels get high again. That's when you phase out the SERM and finish with the AI instead. Helps avoid rebound too.
I Just want to be sure that nutraplanet's ATD is an steroidal AI. Anyone?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mj34 Anabolics 2
UNCfan1 Anabolics 0
SwolE Mammoth Anabolics 6
Anabolics 5
bigschmidt821 Anabolics 2