Superdrol (clone - Methyl-Drol XT) Troubleshooting
- 01-02-2007, 04:58 AM
Superdrol (clone - Methyl-Drol XT) Troubleshooting
Just a couple quick questions about some expected 'troubles' i am expecting on my superdrol cycle.
1) I have Taurine powder...should i supplement with 3g ed while on, or take 3-5g if i get back pumps only?
2) Is there anything I can take for Shin Splints?
3) Should i be taking some form of cod liver oil to help with skin/hair/joints?
4) When/how should i take Nolvadex (i don't mean PCT-wise) when my nipples are sensitive/puffy/feel a lump?
5) If i take nolva durin cycle because of nipples, do i stop intake of superdrol?
6) Is it safe to take caffeine/ephedrine while on to combat lethargy? or will the combo give me a "heart attack"
7) For PCT i was going to run Nolva like this 60/40/30/20/10
60mg first day, then 40 for 1 week, then 30 for week 2, 20 for week 3 and 10 for week 4.... This should be sufficient right?
8) Last question, should i stop my cycle after 1-2 weeks (out of a 3 week full cycle) should i run PCT as if i ran the whole cycle?
Thanks alot for your help guys
- 01-02-2007, 05:33 AM
this questions haven answed several times in diferent threads if you do a search you can find them. but since im bores im going to answer them using personal experience this is not what you should do or i recommend its just stuff that i have done
1) im taking 2 gx2 while on and im going to take it also on post cycle therapy
2) i dont know im not doing cardio
3) if your prone to hair lost take something for it, as far as essential fatty acids im taking 6 g of flax oil 2g x3, if you have trouble with your joints get some super cissus or buk cissus at NutraPlanet.com: Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs
4) i only use it on post cycle therapy since im not prone to gyno, i f you start to notice lumps you can use it to try to get rid of them and then stop and continue with the cycle
5) my personal answer would be no, but you can make up your mind running a s earch on the site to see other opinions
6) well this question is very personal since not everybody respond the same to stims, if you dont know how your blood preasure is or have not check your self prior to know how your diong then i would stay off stims, and most of the times lethargy related with SD is because you need to get more carbs
7) what else other than nolva are you going to run ????
8) yes , superdrol shuts you down fast, you need to run a normal post cycle therapy like if you did a 3 week cycle
ALso here is alink were you can find the answer to your questions http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php
01-02-2007, 05:58 AM
01-02-2007, 03:08 PM
i dont think that using only a SERM(nolva) and cycle support are going to bring you back from the shut down.
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support its a really good aid too help with lipid profiles, blood preasure son issues regarding prostate and other stuff but its not going to bring you back from being shut down. If you look at my signature there is a link to my current cycle with is SD im going to post it here
Zombie might try Superdrol again :O
also you can do a search for Superdrol logs or superdrol pct and your going to see what other users used for pct with superdrol
Keep it safe and good luck
01-02-2007, 05:53 PM
Zom - are you telling him that tamox isn't good enough for PCT on SD?????Originally Posted by Zombie
Please explain that reasoning (because nolva is fine - but toremifene is better....).
01-02-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by jmh80
i think that tamox is good for his pct but that and cycle support anrent going to bring him back from the shut down. im going to run nolva my self in my pct. thats what i meant, he is going to need some things else like lean extreme or retain, rebound realoded etc.
01-02-2007, 06:07 PM
I don't agree. Nolva (tamox) or toreme will kick-start test production (aka being shut down) just fine.
The rest of the AI's, cortisol inhibitors, free test boosters, etc are just icing on the cake - they aren't required though.
Cycle support is an awesome product though - as you mentioned.
01-03-2007, 04:11 AM
if it helps i have a bottle of Rebound XT....how can i dose with that + Nolva for maximum recovery? oh, and i'll be using Tribulus as well during PCT
01-03-2007, 08:14 AM
There's a prymiding protocol you can follow w/ RXT. It's been posted.
I'd wait a week after starting Nolva before starting RXT though.
Be ready for RXT to possibly kill libido if you dose it high enough.
01-03-2007, 08:38 AM
jmh, yes tamox will kick start your test production but i think to help speed up the process, atleast a natty test booster is absolutely necessary...IMO
Also, a cortisol blocker after a compound such as SD is another must, atleast to help keep gains.
SERM/Test Booster/Cortisol Blocker = the perfect PCT
01-04-2007, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by PumpingIron
I don't agree on a test booster. I think my best PCT was toremifene w/ only a cort. suppressor (LX).
Activate hasn't done much of anything for me. And the only trib-type product that I liked was Alpha Drive.
Again - I think they are all icing on the cake - not required.
As LuvMuhRoids says - more isn't always better in PCT.
(Not that I always follow that advice - just letting folks know....)
01-04-2007, 12:05 AM
Shin splints were killer when i was on superdrol- ICE ur shins-freeze em down before cardio- i played football for my college while i was on it and i became good friends with ice-
01-04-2007, 07:05 AM
01-04-2007, 08:30 AM
A lot of guys use DHEA for PCT.
I agree with you, jmh, that it may not be necessary for PCT, but if you want to have you libido back quicker, it is nessecary, and in my life, I don't know what'd I'd do without a high libido.
01-05-2007, 12:14 AM
01-05-2007, 02:09 AM
For the truly perfect P.C.T., add IGF-1... but that can get expensive.Originally Posted by PumpingIron
01-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Flexo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 33Last Post: 02-04-2008, 07:52 PM
- By whoze2blame in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-01-2007, 09:16 PM
- By Stevo in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-24-2007, 03:00 PM
- By BLaCkSiLo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-04-2006, 04:41 PM
- By jimmypop13 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2005, 12:19 AM