Headaches after superdrol......

5ilvia

Awards
Heres the deal.... i've been takin nitric oxide for the past two months. about a lil more than two weeks ago my buddy gave me two weeks worth of superdrol which i went ahead and took, and finished 5 days ago. Since about friday(3 days ago) i've been getting some really f****** bad headaches when i go really hard in the gym. So bad that i have to stop a couple of reps early. Its starting to really worry me and am about to schedule an appointment with my doctor but want to know if this is normal or if anybody else has had these headaches before....

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Maybe something your taking for your PCT is causing the headaches....

iron poodle

iron poodle

Banned
Awards
check your pulse when your in the middle of lifting. also remember headaches are also caused by bad blood in the system. when i took h-drol it gave me a sore a*s neck like hell and minor headaches, but it also stopped right away after i stopped takeing it. it is just your system agreeing or disagreeing with the compund. if it is bad bad headaches stop TAKEING, and find something else to try.

5ilvia

Awards
agreed. thanks guys. im gonna see if its the novedex and if not....str8 to the doctors office

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Did you take NO with the Superdrol? Right after Superdrol? I'll give you an example. I took Creatine and Citrulline Malate when the SD kicked in. I had paralyzing leg pumps that almost forced me to stop my leg workout, I couldn't walk they were so blown up. Also check your blood pressure. What are you taking for PCT? Get off any stim or vasodiolator(Nitric Oxide).

Take one thing out at a time and you may be able to determine what the culprit is. Start with a stim or NO if you are taking them.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your going a bit hypoglycemic to me, definately check with your doctor, but the same thing happened to me when i didn't get enought consistent carbs before working out and throughout the day

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATD gives me headaches...and so will high blood pressure.

Last edited:

5ilvia

Awards
Did you take NO with the Superdrol? Right after Superdrol? I'll give you an example. I took Creatine and Citrulline Malate when the superdrol kicked in. I had paralyzing leg pumps that almost forced me to stop my leg workout, I couldn't walk they were so blown up. Also check your blood pressure. What are you taking for post cycle therapy? Get off any stim or vasodiolator(Nitric Oxide).

Take one thing out at a time and you may be able to determine what the culprit is. Start with a stim or NO if you are taking them.
well i've been taking the NO before, during, and after.....so it could possibly be that

5ilvia

Awards
another thing that i just realized is that i get these crazy headaches (sorry to be detailed) when i have sex too. im starting to think high blood pressure is a factor but i took it the other day and it was a 138/76. a little high but not high enough.......

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Ya know, I've read articles about guys who get headaches after sex. Its a problem a small percentage have. I don't remember what the cause was though. Maybe a google search will help.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I used to get terrible headaches when I used that Vaginal film contraceptive that you insert, with a girl I was dating. Are you using anything with a spermicide? I mean head splitting headaches from that damn film when I used it.

5ilvia

Awards
I used to get terrible headaches when I used that Vaginal film contraceptive that you insert, with a girl I was dating. Are you using anything with a spermicide? I mean head splitting headaches from that damn film when I used it.
no just the good old fashioned jimmy hat. im not concerned about the contraceptives im using because its the same damn headache both when i really go hard in the gym (getting those last few reps) and when i "get it on" with my girl. its the weirdest thing and i've never experienced anything like it. i stopped taking the NO today so lets see what happens