superdrol help

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
hi everyone, this is my first post in these forums and i felt it necessary because im going to start a cycle of superdrol soon (within the month) and i really just want to know the best way to take it that will maximize my gains. most noteably a good schedule of when to take it and other supps to take for support. I am already taking milk thistle for liver support. Tribulus was reccommended to me to take also, but i would have to buy it. Information from those who have past experience with using Superdrol would be awsome.

Some info on myself: im a college sophomore, 6'0" 185lb. I wrestle and play rugby and am looking to gain some more muscle mass for both.

Please help with some advice!!!

PS - One of my major concerns with Superdrol is it hurting my sexual drive/performace, haha. If someone could shed somelight on this thatd be really great. Thanks again!

S

Stupes

Well, Superdrol is a steriod - not a supplement - so this should be in the steriod section. And do a ton more research before taking this steriod. This will shut you down and you will not be making any testosterone when you come off of it. You will need to take an anti-estrogen to help get your natural test back up. This is no joke. And just by the naivety of your question and the fact that you are 19 or 20 - you need to do a ton of research and wait a couple of years at least before you put that into your body. (Plus Trib is not enough to do anything.......)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about running Trib with Superdrol?

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Running trib with Superdrol is pointless because trib increases your natty test, but SD shuts down your natural test. You cant increase something when its not there and shutdown.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Running trib with Superdrol is pointless because trib increases your natty test, but superdrol shuts down your natural test. You cant increase something when its not there and shutdown.
Trib really doesn't increase test levels much if at all. Trib is actually a good libido enhancer and doesn't do much else, so really it wouldn't be a terrible idea on cycle if your libido was dead. Try it, it should help and if it doesn't it won't hurt anything. I know someone who ran a var only cutter and used it for libido support the last few weeks.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Trib really doesn't increase test levels much if at all. Trib is actually a good libido enhancer and doesn't do much else, so really it wouldn't be a terrible idea on cycle if your libido was dead. Try it, it should help and if it doesn't it won't hurt anything. I know someone who ran a var only cutter and used it for libido support the last few weeks.

Thank you...

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
thanks for replying guys, sorry for bein such a noob. i know im not the most knowledgeable in this area but im finding the site very helpful.

my main problem now is that me being a college student i dont have much money to spend on supps. i already have superdol and milk thistle. so i guess what would really help me is if i could have some reccommendations on the bare minimum support supps to take along with it that will let my keep my gains and also maintain health. any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
You need to research Superdrol and the supplements that support it. I didn't touch it until I had a pretty good understanding of what was involved. This took me about six months before I thought I was ready. When I finally ran it, I knew I would feel one of two ways and even then I don't really know if I myself had done enough research on it. I am not giving you any "bare minimum" supplements because you really need to read all of the logs that people have created on Superdrol and write down what multiple users are using for support.

If we just throw you the keys to a race car and tell you to have at it, in a couple weeks you will posting one of those "Help! I'm on fire"! posts because you didn't learn how to drive it first.

I'd just like to praise, Big Baby Jesus and the members of this forum, who have given me the insight and fortitude, to continue my education on subjects like, pancake and cookie mixes, the strappy things the powerlifters wear on their wrists and for the supplements that allow my little big man to stand tall and proud in the morning, so as he can plan his next attack on my hot wifes nether region. Woohoo! May the Adult Section rest in peace, Amen.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
You need to research Superdrol and the supplements that support it. I didn't touch it until I had a pretty good understanding of what was involved. This took me about six months before I thought I was ready. When I finally ran it, I knew I would feel one of two ways and even then I don't really know if I myself had done enough research on it. I am not giving you any "bare minimum" supplements because you really need to read all of the logs that people have created on Superdrol and write down what multiple users are using for support.

If we just throw you the keys to a race car and tell you to have at it, in a couple weeks you will posting one of those "Help! I'm on fire"! posts because you didn't learn how to drive it first.

I'd just like to praise, Big Baby Jesus and the members of this forum, who have given me the insight and fortitude, to continue my education on subjects like, pancake and cookie mixes, the strappy things the powerlifters wear on their wrists and for the supplements that allow my little big man to stand tall and proud in the morning, so as he can plan his next attack on my hot wifes nether region. Woohoo! May the Adult Section rest in peace, Amen.
I would have to agree with Mach.. it took me about 8 months of research and chating with people on this site. It's been almost a whole year and I think I may give it another try...

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
I would have to agree with Mach.. it took me about 8 months of research and chating with people on this site. It's been almost a whole year and I think I may give it another try...
yeah man you gotta have your PHD in superdrolology, it takes like 6-8 months. Give me a break.

dude take some Red Yeast Rice for your cholesterol,milk thistle for your liver and hawthorn berry for your blood pressure. Drink lots of water and eat food. Then workout and watch yourself grow. Don't forget PCT with nolva(tamoxifen citrate) and retain by AX(cortisol blocker).

OMG, the ancient chinese secret has been discovered.:bb2:

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
OMG, the ancient chinese secret has been discovered.
O man, the superdrol ninjas are so gonna get you now. I would advise policosanol and omega-3s for cholesterol as well. I have read a study that shows those two alone will cause a rise in HDL of 15% and a decrease in LDL of 24%. Let me know if you want me to post it, its kind of long.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
yeah man you gotta have your PHD in superdrolology, it takes like 6-8 months. Give me a break.

dude take some Red Yeast Rice for your cholesterol,milk thistle for your liver and hawthorn berry for your blood pressure. Drink lots of water and eat food. Then workout and watch yourself grow. Don't forget post cycle therapy with nolva(tamoxifen citrate) and retain by AX(cortisol blocker).

OMG, the ancient chinese secret has been discovered.:bb2:
Don't forget one thing Eskate. If you throw all off this stuff together for a PCT and something goes haywire, just come back to this thread and ask ripped22 for help.

There have been several members who have had blood work done before and after and their lipids were whacked. This stuff is not just some supplement you pop and lift with. I just ask that you investigate before you consume.

J

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Eskate SD is a great chemical BUT not one to be taken lightly. I agree completely with the people telling you to do more research. The range of sides for SD can vary widely by person or even within a person from cycle to cycle. Based on that the ancillary support needs can be different as well. Its not all cookie cutter as Ripped32 so snidely suggests.

For example this stuff is mild on the HDL for some folks while others it completely decimates it. These folks are simply suggesting you learn a lot more about the chemical before you put it in your body......pretty good advice dont you think?

Now just in case you are like me at your age Ill add that at a bare minimum I would simplify by using our board sponsors product cycle support along with at least 6 grams of a good fish oil daily. Keep at a max of 3 weeks and remember more is not always better. You can get by on 10 to 20 a day probably.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
Eskate superdrol is a great chemical BUT not one to be taken lightly. I agree completely with the people telling you to do more research. The range of sides for superdrol can vary widely by person or even within a person from cycle to cycle. Based on that the ancillary support needs can be different as well.
exactly, but it doesn't take 6-8 months of research to come to this conclusion. He won't know what sides HE'LL experience until HE uses it. All you can do point out potential side effects and what you can do to prevent them. You don't need 90 different support supplements to take SD. How many things do thing your body can use before stuff just get excreted?

Anyway, if you use the basic support supplements, i and these guys have mentioned, you will be fine. If you feel you are prone to gyno then that is subject that you should very much research.

For the record the only reason i posted what i did above is because i am sick of seeing these kind of posts. Its always SD, and someone always says: "You need to do WAAAAAAY more research, like 1 year or more before you try superdrol."
Problem is most people giving advice are snotty nose teenagers (lying about age) or they weigh 175 pounds after umpteen "oral" steroid cycles. Not to mention their physique sucks ass. THEY are the ones that need to do more research.

One more thing on my rant; i honestly don'y recommend any anabolic steroids cycle without a injectible test base or that is shorter than 10 weeks. Otherwise, i feel your body just does not have the time to get used to the holding the weight. Thats why when you finish a short 3-5 weeker most people lose 90% of these gains within 3-6 months.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Eskate, before you do take Superdrol, do yourself a favor. Eat 2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight per day(Every day). Eat clean foods. Get in a couple Tablespoons of Olive Oil and some Coconut oil. 3500 calories is a good starting point to work up to. Focus your training around Push/Pull and Compound lifts. Squats,Deadlifts,Military Press, Pull ups (bodyweight when able), Dips(same as pullups), Stiff legged Deadlifts, All types of Bench press, etc.. Don't do ANY isolation exercises. None.

Try an upper and lower routine every other day and when you come back to your first group of exercises, you either go up in weight and bang out the reps or you switch to another exercise.Try either looking here or on Google for D.C. Training

If you want to take Superdrol, I know what kind of physique you are looking for. The Diet and training advice should compliment it well. Anybody, fill in any blanks I left open.

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
thanks so much for everyones replys, theyre all really helpful. I plan on doing much more research before starting a cycle. In the meantime ill just keep lifting with a few other supps. Hopefully when i get back to school ill be prepared and knowledgeable enough to start a cycle. ill keep you all updated. thanks again for the help!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
For example this stuff is mild on the HDL for some folks while others it completely decimates it. These folks are simply suggesting you learn a lot more about the chemical before you put it in your body......pretty good advice dont you think?
seriously, i wouldnt take it lightly. my best friend got labs done halfway through and his HDL was 12 :jaw: his lipids/blood pressure took about 8 weeks to return to normal ranges. that scared me enough to stay away although i may give havoc a shot!