Halodrol----->H-drol???

5ilvia

Awards
Is this a good substitute for the original H-50??? i was about to jump on a cycle of superdrol but would much rather something with less sides....i dont if i should trust these random websites.

iron poodle

iron poodle

Banned
Awards
yes i would say h-drol 25mg tabs made by fast action. by far go with this one, i did a cycle not to long ago and it was awsome, my pumps were outstanding, and i took 2 of the tabs daily, and in a 4 week cycle i gained 16LBS, i kept 14 pounds and lost 2 lbs water.trust me man it was awsome/

5ilvia

Awards
thats great!!! i definitely am gonna look into jumping on a cycle of H-drol then. i mean superdrol is great and all but i need something that doesn't have that much bad feedback with some of the side effects.

iron poodle

iron poodle

Banned
Awards
ya bro, but one thing to remeber, some people will say h-drol is crap, thats because they havent tryed it or it just didnt work well with them. but i would say to go buy some milk thistle, to protect your liver, i mean h-drol isnt hard on your liver but for good cause still take milk thistle, 500mg to 1000mg a day. it is real cheap, it is funny the best place with the highest quility of this is at walmart and it is only about 7$ a bottle, it will last the whole cycle. i up my intake on foods but i didnt go all xtreme. im sayen keep it simple. nesquik chocolate milk at a store is as simple as it gets.little things like this ups your calorie intake and protien intake. i mean i kept it simple and gained about 3lbs in the first week, and as i kept lifting my strength was awsome. h-drol made by fast action. youll love it man. stick to it. dont get drifted off and buy something else cause it really kicks a*s. one more thing, i havent lifted in the last 2 weeks, and im still keepen all the muscle that h-drol put on. still weigh the same toooooo.!! hell ya

5ilvia

Awards
sweeeet! exactly what i need because i never become a freak with my diet but always try and eat and drink alot of protein and lift like a beast so thats great news.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Mega-H @ 25 mg per capsule is another good option.

iron poodle

iron poodle

Banned
Awards
5ilvia, im tellen ya man stick with fasr action h-drol. mega - h is good but not as good and high quility as fast action

adpanther

Awards
I still have two boxes of Gasparis original H-50 is it worth much these days? What about there new Gelcap formula?

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
the new liquid formula is nothing like the original. The original is a ph/steroid. the gelcaps are not. They probably just used the same name to coax people into buying the new stuff, IMO.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
the new liquid formula is nothing like the original. The original is a ph/steroid. the gelcaps are not. They probably just used the same name to coax people into buying the new stuff, IMO.
yeah, pretty shady tactic but I'm sure it's worked for them. I really don't see anything special about the original H-50 over the knock-offs. I'm getting solid results from Mega-H, as good as or possibly better than the ones I got from H-50.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
I'm 5 days into a h-drol cycle and I've been pleasantly surprised so far. Already I've noticed substantial strength increases and I'm looking leaner and bigger. I never actually tried the original h50 so I can't compare the 2. But yeah I'd rather pay half the price for a knock-off as long as it gets me the same results.

adpanther

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply. Last time I did The suggested stack that was in the package 1pill H-50 2-Orestan-E and Novadex xt for pct. Also Liv-25 and Uricare for support. What are you all running. I didn't notice any issues with Novadex for Pct But most people I have read about are using Nolva/Clomid stacked or at least Nolva. What are the risks of just using Novadex or 6-oxo. Is this a serious enough compound to really require Nolva?

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
The consensus certainly is that Nolva should be on hand in case of a gyno flare up and that Nolva and/or clomid should be part of PCT. That being said, I will most likely just go with Restore and a LOW dose of ATD. That should be sufficient to turn em back on-just not quite as fast as Nolva. My daily dosage throughout is going to be 50 mg, which is mild for my size(200 lbs). I could bump it up to 75 or 100 without a problem. I guess I've subscribed to the "baby steps" philosophy. More isn't always better. I want to take the lowest possible dose that will still give me the desired results. That way I have a better chance of holding on to the quality gains I experience.

detroitlaya85

Awards
H Drol

I still have two boxes of Gasparis original H-50 is it worth much these days? What about there new Gelcap formula?
Hey guys I was wanting to take a cycle of the fast action H-DROL, first has anyone here taken it and if so how were results? and wat did you use for PCT? I figured something mild would be ok for a knock off but just wanted to be safe.
thanks fellas