1 week on test cyp and almost knocked out a friend

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I got what is believed to be a 250mg injection of test cyp at the dr. office from a nurse. 2 days later I started to experience a constant headache and irritability. A lot more sensitive then usual. I'm known for having thick skin so this was wierd to be so sensitive. My boss told me I had big legs and that's it jokingly. I said I think i'm pretty preportionite really seriously. He goes take it easy man i'm just joking. I knew he was joking and i know it's not true but for some reason I took it bad. So then I went out new years. I had 3 beers. That's not enough to even give me a buzz. My friend went off with some chick for a short time. I got pissed cause he left and felt like he was doing bro's before ho's type of thing. So when he finally came back I flipped out on him and shoved him against the wall. He's a big dude and he felt like 100lbs when I pushed him. Thankfully he didn't push or hit me back. We talked it over and I agreed I over reacted. I haven't hit someone since highschool and that's not my manner.

So anyway today I still have this never ending headache and irritability. Small ability to reason. I have to go to work tommorrow and i'm afraid some one will set me off. I tried calling the doc but they aren't open today. I guess I should probably stop injections. The half life says 8 days. It's been 6 days since the injection. Anyone have a clue when these side effects will go away? thanks

Stupes

Yeah - 250mg of Test Cyp will make you crazy minutes after the shot. I mean - 250mg is a hormone REPLACEMENT dosage and it take a few weeks to get your blood levels up. But other than those facts - Test Cyp will make you nuts dude. Oh man - you're an idiot.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Its not the test that made you do what you did or act the way you do.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - sounds a bit like "placebo effect".

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Ya...typically if you're an ******* before AAS, you're still an ******* on...

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - sounds a bit like "placebo effect".
It's very possible. I didn't read the side effects but I have been worried about it. Either way, I know not to drink alcohol right now. I'll see how work goes this week. I really want to give it a shot atleast for a month.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Physically impossible, otherwise during puberty you would've been knocking people out left and right. It's all in your head. Maybe you got a 250mg/ml shot of injectable metribolone.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
My theory on your immature behavior has nothing to do with a single shot of test but focuses on the idea of your lack of self-control/restraint........if symptons persist go get ya head checked.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
TOTAL placebo, it's stories like this that make ppl believe in roid rage.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the posts and i'm sorry for the ones that probably see these all the time. I do have anxiety issues and definetly was worried about starting this but there was definetly more to it. I was also taking pregnisone at the same time. I was able to contact my dr and explained the situation. He told me to stop the prednisone immediatly. I do feel a lot better about the test now though. He mentioned how it was too early to see these kinds of effects like i've read and as some of you have posted. I think this was related to the prednisone more then anything. I do tend to get paranoid. Better safe then sorry. thanks again.