Superdrol and Proviron

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Why does Superdrol shutdown libido and Proviron increase it when they are both DHT deriative?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol doesn't shut down libido for everyone. It may even raise it for many. You need a certain balance of estrogen and testosterone to give a positive libido. DHT is your bodies natural estrogen defense; Too much estrogen erradication and your libido will be shot. ATD can positively influence libido in small amounts, but a larger dose will flush it down the toilet.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Also on a mg-to-mg basis superdrol is far more potent due to its methylation whereas proviron in not methylated thus requiring a higher dose to be on superdrols muscle building levels which it is certainly not used for. It is however use for estrogen management/SHBG lowering and libido enhancement in a smaller/cost efficient dose. I would imagine taking too high a dose of proviron, just like ATD would wipe out libido as well. Hope this clears it up.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it does pretty much clear it up. I was thinking about taking some proviron maybe like 25 mg ED until I can get my Varicocele repaired which is seriously wrecking my sex life. From what I read Proviron wont shut you down someone over at BB actually has blood work to prove it. Well, even if it does shut me down im pretty much shut down anyway.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it does pretty much clear it up. I was thinking about taking some proviron maybe like 25 mg ED until I can get my Varicocele repaired which is seriously wrecking my sex life. From what I read Proviron wont shut you down someone over at BB actually has blood work to prove it. Well, even if it does shut me down im pretty much shut down anyway.
You need to seek a physician before you start touching this ****. That's exactly what things like superdrol are. You have a serious medical condition in a very important area (atleast to most it is).

Varicocele will not effect libido, erections, penile size, or virility. You have this medical condition and you're studying up in a forum on steroids and hybrid pro-steroids? You should be researching your condition and proper treatment for it. Infertility doesn't mean you're shutdown. If you're indeed 'shut down' it's most likely from something else, either physiological or psychological.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
You need to seek a physician before you start touching this ****. That's exactly what things like superdrol are. You have a serious medical condition in a very important area (atleast to most it is).

Varicocele will not effect libido, erections, penile size, or virility. You have this medical condition and you're studying up in a forum on steroids and hybrid pro-steroids? You should be researching your condition and proper treatment for it. Infertility doesn't mean you're shutdown. If you're indeed 'shut down' it's most likely from something else, either physiological or psychological.
If you do a search on the internet and on here you will find many men who have or have had varicoceles and it does in fact effect testosterone. When one testicles is atrophied you are not going to be getting enough testosterone from it. Proviron is used in Europe with men with ED with a very good success.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Also on a mg-to-mg basis superdrol is far more potent due to its methylation whereas proviron in not methylated...
Uhhhh wrong.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Uhhhh wrong.
Good point Jonny. If I remember correctly, proviron has a 2-methyl group. It's not nearly as toxic as 17aa steroids, but it's still very active.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Good point Jonny. If I remember correctly, proviron has a 2-methyl group. It's not nearly as toxic as 17aa steroids, but it's still very active.
I believe you speak of masteron. Mesterolone (proviron) = 1 methyl-dihydrotestosterone

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I believe you speak of masteron. Mesterolone (proviron) = 1 methyl-dihydrotestosterone
Yup right you are. I was thinking of stenbolone.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I am still very confused....I wish someone could give me a definate answer if proviron will cause shut down. From what I gather proviron does not shut you down. I have seen blood work over at BB. Anybody have any real life experiances? I also gather that proviron is well tolerated by the liver. I just want my mojo back and im sick of quack Doctors telling me its in my head.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I am still very confused....I wish someone could give me a definate answer if proviron will cause shut down. From what I gather proviron does not shut you down. I have seen blood work over at BB. Anybody have any real life experiances? I also gather that proviron is well tolerated by the liver. I just want my mojo back and im sick of quack Doctors telling me its in my head.
I've took proviron for the entire summer of 05 (may-mid sept) at 50 mgs/day and it kept my dry and increased my libido. When I stopped taking it, I didn't notice any symptoms of suppression.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I've took proviron for the entire summer of 05 (may-mid sept) at 50 mgs/day and it kept my dry and increased my libido. When I stopped taking it, I didn't notice any symptoms of suppression.
Cool. I think I'm going to run 25mg ED and see how I respond. Did you notice any estrogen rebound when you stopped taking it?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I think I'm going to run 25mg ED and see how I respond. Did you notice any estrogen rebound when you stopped taking it?
No, I didn't. With something like a DHT based steroid, just be careful in the respect that it will bind to receptors in the scalp and prostate. When I came off of it, my sex drive wasn't as high of course, because there was more test due to it's affinity to bind to SHBG. Overall, good for a mild anit-e and libido booster.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
No, I didn't. With something like a DHT based steroid, just be careful in the respect that it will bind to receptors in the scalp and prostate. When I came off of it, my sex drive wasn't as high of course, because there was more test due to it's affinity to bind to SHBG. Overall, good for a mild anit-e and libido booster.[/QUOTE

Cool. thanks for the help.