whats your pick out of these!

iron poodle

iron poodle

Banned
Awards
whats up everyone. i am really stuck between 3 products, your help and advice will be t8ken to heart. im 25 years old and about 5'9 175lbs, my diet is gr8te and i pack protien like hell every day. im aware of the sides and precautions that i should take when taken cycles such as prohormones. what would you go with'
1. est hemadrol
2. kilo sports trenadrol
3. kaizen 1-adiol

im looken for mass gains and strength. mainly masssssssss!
im realy liken the est hemadrol but would do you say i should go with.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
trenadrol will give you nothing in the mass aspect
hemadrol is very lean but will gain muscle from what i here
1adiol converts to 1 testosterone so i would say go with this. If you want mass tho' why not go with something else? There are alot of other things out there that will give you mass. You will not get much responses because this is a basic question that you can figure out more about on your own by using the SEARCH function.

iron poodle

iron poodle

Banned
Awards
cool man, if you have a good mass builder let me know. i will try the search and see what i find.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not sure what you have access to but there are many, legal and illegals....

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
out of the stuff you posted 1ad. although it is not very effective orally.

but, if your going to use designer crap then you might as well use superdrol; best mass builder. otherwise make a trip to the darkside.

iron poodle

iron poodle

Banned
Awards
i made a trip to the dark side about 3 weeks ago and got pure ****. i bought the 10mg anabol, blue heart shaped and they havent done a damn thing. i have been taken 50mg a day and havent gained one single pound. the dark side is all i ever used to buy, but now i was looken for some easer access to my mass and crazyness. i would like some deca.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
you need a good Domestic source. leave thoes overseas dirtbags alone. as of late its all fake under dosed crap.

SecretOfSteel

Awards
Never ever EVER buy overseas

as for your choices . . . . . hemadrol is basically halodrol which, from my understanding, is basically oral turinabol, which I'm a huge fan of - low androgenic/moderate anabolic for some nice lean, steady gains - problem is its an oral but if you run pct right and your diet is on point afterwards you can keep most of your gains.

I've never run anything that converts to 1-testosterone, but the more I read about it the more intrigued I am - I never really jumped on the prohormone bandwagon because I always just ran steroids.

iron poodle

iron poodle

Banned
Awards
crap

ya man im liken the 1-t also, but i dont like the conversion in body procces.im hearing running 1-t with 4-ad . the 4-ad is to help with the sides from 1-t. thats at least what im hearen. i think im gona hit up some of that est hemarol. because the compound in h-drol. halodrol-50 clone. worked awsome with my body. gained about 16lbs on last cycle of h-drol. im hopen the hemadrol is even better
maybe if u want to keep the hair i would stay away from 1-ad. but this is where im confused, is 1-test the same conversion as 1-ad.

Last edited:

getreal

Awards
i made a trip to the dark side about 3 weeks ago and got pure ****. i bought the 10mg anabol, blue heart shaped and they havent done a damn thing. i have been taken 50mg a day and havent gained one single pound. the dark side is all i ever used to buy, but now i was looken for some easer access to my mass and crazyness. i would like some deca.
I don't trust all this blue heart **** and white tabs for d-bol, just stick with the pinkies, f*** me 50mg is a hell of a lot IMO, allthough not unheard of.

getreal

Awards
you need a good Domestic source. leave thoes overseas dirtbags alone. as of late its all fake under dosed crap.
Not true, i bought some fake var off my domestic source, and some ****ty iranian d-bol.