First Cycle Test E

rook

Awards
The Test I have is 200 mg/ml. I only have enough for 10 weeks at 400 mg. If I want to run it 12 weeks then I have to get more but it will be a different brand. This is my first cycle. Im running Dbol with it for the first 4 weeks. The only questions I have are:

1. Would you reccomend the 10 week cycle or the 12 with two seperate brand gear.

2. Do you think 10 weeks at 400 mg/wk is sufficient for a first timer?

Im am kinda light and I am still trying to gain weight naturally but Im planning this cycle when I feel like I cant gain anymore naturally. Im 5'9 and 160 now...please save the you are too light for steroids comments...Im not gonna do my cycle at least for a little bit. I am slowly gathering my supplies right now though including PCT. thanks in advance!

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
10-12 weeks will be sufficient...i wouldnt mind mixing 2 diff brands of gear as long as they are both enanthate...dbol isnt absolutely necessary but it will be a nice addition...the only problem is that it will be harder to determine where gains/sides are coming from specifically...i would also run 500mg minimum...i ran 500mg for 10 weeks my first cycle and gained 23 pounds...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
10-12 weeks will be sufficient...i wouldnt mind mixing 2 diff brands of gear as long as they are both enanthate...dbol isnt absolutely necessary but it will be a nice addition...the only problem is that it will be harder to determine where gains/sides are coming from specifically...i would also run 500mg minimum...i ran 500mg for 10 weeks my first cycle and gained 23 pounds...
yeah but he's 160lbs! 400mg each week should be good. Youll probably blow up from the dbol anyway. 10 weeks is perfect for a first.

Lightning

Awards
I think 10 weeks on your first is sufficient. How long are you planning to run the dbol? IMO I wouldnt take any more than 20mg for 4 weeks. Have you considered not using the dbol at all? For your first, the test alone is going to give you good gains.

rook

Awards
I would love to do 500mg but that would involve the 2 different brands test I was asking about. Ideally I would like to go 500 mg for 12 weeks but as I said I only have 4000mg test. =400mg wk/10 weeks

I have thought about leaving the dbol out because its my first cycle. I wanted to add it in because of only doing the test E for 10 weeks.