cycle after gyno...

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.87%

cycle after gyno...

i completed my first 3 week cycle of superdrol this march and came off fine with what i though was a succesful pct. two months later and my left nip got sensitive and i developed gyno only in my lefty. i took nolva and it went away. i still have a small lump left though.I was wondering if anyone else out there would share their experience with cycles after gyno was developed. Like does it usually flare up a lot faster on the next cycle? does it get harder to get rid of? thanks i hope this isnt too much of a redundant q. ive searched and havent found too much info.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by theJmad
    i completed my first 3 week cycle of superdrol this march and came off fine with what i though was a succesful post cycle therapy. two months later and my left nip got sensitive and i developed gyno only in my lefty. i took nolva and it went away. i still have a small lump left though.I was wondering if anyone else out there would share their experience with cycles after gyno was developed. Like does it usually flare up a lot faster on the next cycle? does it get harder to get rid of? thanks i hope this isnt too much of a redundant q. ive searched and havent found too much info.
    This isn't a redundant question at all. I am not touching prohormones again for that reason. I have had sensetive nipples on and off now ever since I have touched drol and pheraplex. Some people report that drol remains somewhat active in their system for a while after cessation. Who knows? I have used formestane transdermally and shrunk the lumps down favorably, but it's still there. Whenever I use something that favors higher sex-hormone levels, my nipples become more sensetive. I wore a tank top once and my nipples were perky and this girl who was a little intoxicated bit one of them and didn't realize that it was a hard bite and I screamed holy hell, "You mother******! CHRIST! Son of a freakin homosapien, bull-dyking, bast***!" lol. She probably got a little milk out of it.
    IMO, don't use any of these prohormones anymore. Stick with NHA, and for now, invest in some E-Form by Dermabolics and rub it on your chest and nipple areas and use a low dose SERM (preferably Nolva @ 20 mgs) to further starve the breast tissue of estradiol levels. I would use this protocol for 3 months. Yes 3 months. We're talking about future ***** tits here, you're not going to screw up lipids here really and toxicity won't be an issue. You'll also get good anabolic and fatloss results from the formestane, so treat it like a cycle as far as your daily habits (training, eating, etc) and don't underestimate the seriousness of this therapy.
    Also, when you come off of the Nolva and E-Form, maybe invest in a mild anti-estrogen that uses plant flavinoids to reduce serum estrogen levels. Many flavinoids have been proven mildly successful in breast cancer treatment throughout medical studies.
    Keep a close eye on progress and your diet. Eat to stay lean. Fat cells have a lot of estrogen receptors.
    Also, I do believe in psychosomatic influences in bodybuilding. Gyno is a bodybuilder's worst nightmare and ***** tits can give birth to a fear that can consume your life. The embarassment, humiliation, and discontent can drive a man crazy and if you believe that you will progressively grow big boobs, I believe that you'll multiply your chances of having the tumor progress. I've known many people who have manifested serious medical illnesses from stress. My brother had all the symptoms and test results that showed 'diverticulosis'. He lost 40 lbs in a matter of 2 months as well and was in the hospital. Over the past year before getting that, his wife had a miscarriage of their first son, he injured his back and lost the ability to compete in the only thing that made him happy, and there were a couple other factors in the mix. When he was told that it was all in his head, he began recovering the next day and discharged himself.
    Don't stress over the gyno. You'll be fine. Just start the new year with a promise to your body: "No more guinea pigging for supplement companies (prohormones)" Dose with the above protocol and if you have more questions, everyone here including myself is here to help you through this.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.87%

thanks for the reply. I guess i wasnt very clear i already have done basically what you've suggested i ran nolva for three weeks and i can't really even tell i ever had gyno now unles i squeeze my nipple i can still feel a lump. As for you're advice about not touching these compunds again, you're definetly right, i really don't even refer to them as ph's i call them steroids b/c that's what they are. But damn i saw really amazing results. ive always been a slow gainer and i put and kept about 14lbs in 3 weeks on my sd cycle. no nha stack even compares to that. it just comes down to what a person is willing to sacrifice for gains. I have a 24/7 internal conflict about using again, besides the delayed gyno from sd i really didnt see any neg. sides. I got my bloodwork done a few months ago and im in tip top shape my lipids are actually above average somehow. anyways i was really just interested in hearin from a few people who have done cycles after they had gyno. and what it was like if it was any different.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle after gyno gland removal
    By mik14 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 11:56 PM
  2. Cycle after gyno gland removal
    By mik14 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 11:47 PM
  3. cycle after gyno
    By relentless212 in forum Cycle Info