running test prop + SD

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

running test prop + SD

i have been running test p for about a month now, and just added superdrol within the past few days (7)(at 20mg)...

not only do i feel like crap now i have gained a belly.

i know people talk about getting a little weight on the stomach from superdrol but i had no idea it would come on this much this fast.

any comments from those who have run test and superdrol would be awesome.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i ran enanthate (720mg) and superdrol (36mg) and i was ripped to shreds after the second week..but then again i'm an ecto...i got more bloat in my stomach as the cycle went on and i discontinued the superdrol...
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Superdrol was claimed by many to be a good bulker, I didnt see very good bulking results but more of a cutter imo. Its crap in my book.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.95%

what have you gained from the prop and what is your dose? i am jump starting my cycle starting tuesday with prop and curious how fast the gains came on. i have bol as well but think i am going to save that for after the prop runs out.

SD made me feel like crap as well. No belly though. I got pretty big on it but not worth the havoc it reeks.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

i have only been running prop at (around) 300mg per week. good gains and all around i felt great. (main reason i started was to boost HCT levels, and to add a little mass, but now that im not running this season i'll prob. boost it up a bit more.) Prop hurts somewhat, but its nothing to go crying home about. Gains come on in 2 weeks, but you'll feel it kick in around a week.

i have been running superdrol at 20mg a day for 3 days, but i just cut back to 10mg today due to the way it makes me feel. its not so much im a jerk but i just hate the crap. i dont even know why im going to finish running it 2 weeks, but im sticking to the plan.

IMO there are WAY better compounds out there, but its something i had and theres no point in wasting something that you own. i sold half of the pills a while ago and am now glad i did.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i see that some people are affected with lethargy..it didn't give me any visible sides except lower back cramps...the strength and definition increases were dramatic in 2-3 weeks...not to mention 8-10 pound increase the first week

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 10:50 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 10:49 PM
  3. Progress so far.. Test Prop/SD/Var
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 12:59 PM
  4. My semi-finalized test prop/sd/var cycle...
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 08:20 PM
  5. attempting to run test prop or 4-ad inject
    By Bean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 04:13 AM