IDS Rapid Release Ripped Tabs

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know what the ingredients in this are or how well they would work together. Are the anabolics new, or is the chemical name just different for the same compound, I'm not very good in chemistry.

These are the supplement facts:

Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Anabolic Amplifier Blend: 300mg
Hoelenen, Buplurium, Bergamotin.

Energy XT Proprietary Blend: 425mg
Green tea, Caffeine USP, Mateine.

Anabolic Cutter Blend: 234mg
1,3,7-trimethyl-1h-2,6 (3H,7H) dione, 5-alpha-pro stanzonol, 17 hydroxy-17-methyl-etioallocholan, juniper berry, cornsilk stylus, bulgarian tribulus terrestris (standardized at 25% saponin content), fenugreek seed, theine acety-l-carnitine, zinc, stinging nettle leaf, maca root, eurycoma longfolia, couchgrass rhizome.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not anything new. I believe the stim is only caffiene just made to look fancy and then theres prostanozol in there with some pheraplex. Thats what it looks like to me. If there accurately dosed it shouldnt be a bad product IMO.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
On day 2 of ripped tabs and t3 and i must say that the energy boost is worth it alone. what ever blend of energy supps they put into this ... it works....major major focus and intensity....cant say much for the gains or anything yet but, damn does it get you ready to lift.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
phera, zol and....17 hydroxy-17-methyl-etioallocholan??

wish we knew the dosages of phera and zol....should be about a 10:1 ratio of zol to phera, IMO

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
phera, zol and....17 hydroxy-17-methyl-etioallocholan??

wish we knew the dosages of phera and zol....should be about a 10:1 ratio of zol to phera, IMO
No, its 1,3,7-trimethyl-1h-2,6 (3H,7H) dione with zol and phera. No way of telling the amount of each compound tho

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
1,3,7-trimethyl-1h-2,6 (3H,7H) dione is caffine, i believe.

But I just did a quick froogle/google search and can't find the mgs. If you don't know the dosage, why are you taking the product?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
you like zol? I still have a bottle that i havent touched.
no i ran it 200/200/200/200/250/250 and seriously didn't notice anything

and if the other question was to me pumpingiron...i'm not running this product

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
nah, it was to anyone who would use something without knowing what is in it...

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
did everyone know what superdrol was before it was superdrol? Nope, someone has to be the guinea pig...just be glad its me

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
But they had research, they had doses...

The dosage is probably the only reason I wouldn't use this along with the natty test boosters in it...

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i agree..lets just say...i heard a lot of good things about these, ive got a lot of experience with ph's, gear, and the such, and contacts for blood work and any serms, beta-blockers, anything i may need, in a heart beat. I figure I am doing a service for the whole community. I am doing it safely with all my protections in place...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Word.

Anyone try and get in touch with the company and see if they could provide any info?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Emailed them...no response....suprised?

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
from what i hear(ids)labs is very under dosed products lots of tribulis to throw you off.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In my exxperience trib is garbage and produces no "feeling" I am most definetly getting a feeling of androgenic proportions. It may no tbe much but for me I am not "ON" right n ow and plan a full PCT with an ATD and clomid and then starting another SD log. Ill tell you that is definetly doing something. The stimsz and everthing else...whatever is going on I am droppi ng BF and getting some great pumps and putting on some great MASS.....wish I actualy knew the dosage....