phera induced gyno

Davrlev

Awards
hey guys. i hav two cycles of pheraplex under my belt, the 2nd was run wit megazol. Both were treated properly with nolva as post cycle therapy. Unfortunately, i'm one of the lucky ones who developed gyno some months after use. I was lactating for a while, so i figure the gyno is from prolactin but i'm not really sure b/c i've read mixed things about phera and gyno. Well anyway, I have been running letro at 2.5mg a day for 3 weeks now. I tapered up from .5 and plan to tapering down to prevent rebound. Since i haven't noticed much change in the lumps or the puffiness of my nipples, i have decided to take a different route. I've been doing my research and have come up with a few possibilities..

1) Run nolva at a high dose (60mg a day or even 80 if needed)... but i know it can take a toll on my body if run for too long

2) Try out some anastrazole but ive already been running an AI (letro) so idk how much this would help.

3) I read a thread about someone using nolva at 60mg ed and anastrazole at .5mg ed while tapering down the nolva every week..

4) Combining nolva and rebound xt, starting with 4 caps of rxt and a dose no higher then 40mg of nolva

5) Combing rolax and rxt looking somthing like this:
week 1: 4 caps rxt/120mg rolax
weeks 2-3: 4 caps rxt/ 60mg rolax
weeks 4-5: 3 rxt/ 60mg rolax
week 6: 2 caps rxt/ 60mg rolax

Since nolva is known to be hepatoxic over a long period of time at high doses, rolax seems ot be the better route. So the rolax rxt combo seems promising. I heard dermabolics e-form might help so im thinking about giving that a try also. And also might try running ibuprofen at 200-400mg 2-4 x/ a day. Please help me choose which would be best for me, or suggest anything else which might be more effective. I know gyno can never be gone once it formed w/o surgery, im just looking to reduce it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Gyno won't need surgery unless the tumor hardens, then it's too late. They have a surgical technic that leaves very little scarring and uses liposuction to remove the gland and excess fatty tissue around the breast. It's 4k-5k though... yikes.

Attack that **** with a steroidal, topical AI formula and a SERM. I reccommend starving the breast tissue of estradiol with Nolvadex @ 60-80mg per day and rubbing E-Form (topical formestane) on your boobs and allow the formestane to penetrate the dermis and hopefully make it's way to some of the tumor.

Nolva is also not very toxic at all. Check it out:
Two primary approaches have been developed to reduce the growth-stimulatory effects of estrogens in breast cancer: 1) interfering with the ability of estrogen to bind to its receptor; and 2) decreasing circulating levels of estrogen. Antiestrogens compete for binding to the estrogen receptors and reduce the number of receptors available for binding to endogenous estrogen. This approach has proven effective as an anticancer strategy (35, 36) and has led to the development of efficacious antiestrogens, such as the drug tamoxifen, that exhibit minimal toxicity.
Give it a 1,2 punch. Steroidal and non-steroidal.
Formestane (steroidal):
Competitive inhibitors are molecules that compete with the substrate androstenedione for noncovalent binding to the active site of the enzyme to decrease the amount of product formed.
Nolvadex (non-steroidal SERM):
SERM will only masks estrogen expression by occupying receptors but estrogen production is left unchecked and actually increases as testosterone levels increase. AI's like letro inhibit inducible enzymes and just like a leaky faucet, they body will eventually try to balance the equation with increased aromatase activity.
If you're worried about the prolactin or whatnot, maybe use Restore by ALRI, but it's estrogen that will be fueling the gyno.

Davrlev

Awards
dude ur the ****ing man thanks alot... i'm ordering a bottle of e-form as im typing.. but do u htink rolax would be better then nolva.. i heard it specifically targets the breast??

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
dude ur the ****ing man thanks alot... i'm ordering a bottle of e-form as im typing.. but do u htink rolax would be better then nolva.. i heard it specifically targets the breast??
I'm here for you bro, anytime. You probably have a good idea with raloxifene in conjunction with E-Form, because it's an estrogen agonist as far as bone tissue and lipid metabolism so you won't screw up your lipid profile for a longer haul and yet it will starve the breast tissue of estrogen. Both will target the breasts, but maybe ralox would be a better move if you can get some.

SecretOfSteel

Awards
if its from progesterone you need some cabergoline or dostinex
do NOT mix nolva with progesterone in your body
if letro/femera isn't working, its most likely something else going on

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright i didnt read your posts or the posts above me but i can tell you what has worked for me regarding this specific type of gyno. First of all i was on Sdrol then i bridged into PP and MTRN as a jumpstart for my test EQ cycle.....the orals lasted for roughly5-6 weeks and then i developed sensitive nipps and squezzed one day and i was lactatiing! Now this threw me off. The thing that seemed to work for me was,
160mg Raloxifene taken in two doses for a week tapering down to 120mg ed

400mg Vitamin B6 taken in two doses for 2 weeks

and this week i started 300mg Vitex ed....

now i dont have the lactation and it is looking alot like my normal right nipple. Im going to run the Raloxifene at 120mg for a bit and then to 80mg for a longer period because i heard it is the least harsh of the SERMs and works best for shrinking pre-existant gyno.

Hope this helps.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
something to add....Cabergoline will work but I wanted to try other methods before going that route, not to mention it is somewhat expensive but thats not the point...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Alright i didnt read your posts or the posts above me but i can tell you what has worked for me regarding this specific type of gyno. First of all i was on Sdrol then i bridged into PP and MTRN as a jumpstart for my test EQ cycle.....the orals lasted for roughly5-6 weeks and then i developed sensitive nipps and squezzed one day and i was lactatiing! Now this threw me off. The thing that seemed to work for me was,
160mg Raloxifene taken in two doses for a week tapering down to 120mg ed

400mg Vitamin B6 taken in two doses for 2 weeks

and this week i started 300mg Vitex ed....

now i dont have the lactation and it is looking alot like my normal right nipple. Im going to run the Raloxifene at 120mg for a bit and then to 80mg for a longer period because i heard it is the least harsh of the SERMs and works best for shrinking pre-existant gyno.

Hope this helps.
Have you used Vitex before? How do you like it?

Davrlev

Awards
nice im definitely going with the e-form and im guna do some more research on rolax and decide between that and nolva. i think ill add some vitamin b in also

Davrlev

Awards
what would u suggest i dose the rolax at.. 120 mg ed for a week, drop it to 80 the next, then 60 for the remainder??

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
run a search there are topics on Ralox (its spelt ralox not rolax) I already had some bad issues so i needed 160mg ed for a week. Im taking 120mg for maybe another week (total 2 wk) then ill just stay at 80mg ed for the rest.

Id say work your way down to 80mg, actually your dosing scheme would probably work fine seeing how you are just using for prevention correct?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used Vitex before? How do you like it?
Ive just started. maybe a week in and im not lactating anymore...dont know if it was the Ralox or the B6 or maybe the Vitex. All I know is anytype of femine sides are a b1tch, no pun intended.

Davrlev

Awards
no im looking for some reversal, so i think ill dose it higher like u