- 12-29-2006, 09:33 PM
- 12-29-2006, 11:54 PM
it is actually a copy of Halo 50.It was however close to the name of the real steroid used in the 70's and 80's that got the German Olympic team in trouble.Halodrol 50 was a real close copy to oral tru.So thats why the name from Juggernaut.If I am wrong guys hammer me.
- 12-29-2006, 11:59 PM
but has anyone used this copy?
12-30-2006, 07:40 AM
- 5'9" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2003
- Between Middle Earth and Narnia
- Rep Power
That's a pretty good assesment but I think it may be more of a promag clone Oral Turinadrol from Juggernaut Nutrition anyone try it?Originally Posted by HillbillyRock
I think the question should have been asked in the steroids forum(more likely to get your answer there) but anywho, I haven't really heard of any feedback on it as of now.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
12-30-2006, 01:34 PM
I think I heard from a place that sells it that they labeled the ingredients wrong. And that the structure is actually like halodrol.
02-26-2007, 10:39 PM
Im stacking it with epistane. Used pro mag before and effects are more drastic than that of pro mag. Not a huge gain of weight but I have heard halo wasnt very explosive with gains, it is supposed to take the full cycle to get all the gains you expect from it
Similar Forum Threads
- By swangswang in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 06-17-2007, 11:16 PM
- By anthony in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2007, 06:41 PM
- By Davrlev in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-30-2006, 07:36 PM
- By Bildo_21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-10-2006, 10:09 PM