oral turinadrol????

aelectricblaze

Awards
:dl: has any body taken this stuff made from juggernaut? and was it effective?

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
it is actually a copy of Halo 50.It was however close to the name of the real steroid used in the 70's and 80's that got the German Olympic team in trouble.Halodrol 50 was a real close copy to oral tru.So thats why the name from Juggernaut.If I am wrong guys hammer me.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is actually a copy of Halo 50.It was however close to the name of the real steroid used in the 70's and 80's that got the German Olympic team in trouble.Halodrol 50 was a real close copy to oral tru.So thats why the name from Juggernaut.If I am wrong guys hammer me.
That's a pretty good assesment but I think it may be more of a promag clone http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/52211-oral-turinadrol-juggernaut.html

I think the question should have been asked in the steroids forum(more likely to get your answer there) but anywho, I haven't really heard of any feedback on it as of now.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I think I heard from a place that sells it that they labeled the ingredients wrong. And that the structure is actually like halodrol.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Im stacking it with epistane. Used pro mag before and effects are more drastic than that of pro mag. Not a huge gain of weight but I have heard halo wasnt very explosive with gains, it is supposed to take the full cycle to get all the gains you expect from it