29 days on

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
started test e & eq cycle on dec. 1st. I am surprised that I have no bloat yet from the test e. When i took m1t i got severe bloat. this is my 1st "real" cycle. when shloud bloat (if any) come. also i have only gained about 6 lbs, and it seems like the little fat i had is gone. i am consuming around 6k-7k cals a day but so far these results would be the result of a cutter. i am also lifting** heavy as fuk, what is wrong

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
well your using long esters so they have not even really kicked in yet, or are just starting to.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
6-7k calories a day? Do you realize how much food that is? If you're really eating that much you better be 275+lbs or expect pack on quite a bit of fat. Steroids aren't magic.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I"m sure he's already a big boy if he's eating THAT much, highest i've gone is 6k and digestive enzymes are a MUST at that much.

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
how the heck do you guys eat that much... thats insane amounts of food....i can, picture in my mind, eating that a couple of days then it would just be hell.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Digestive enzymes ARE magic. I take them, eat and then I'm hungry again in less than an hour. Like Merlin the farkin magician.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 210-215 range and i can eat 6k cals no problem.

It does take time, wait a few more weeks....

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
heres my secret, well the EQ does stimulate the appetite, however i smoke massive amounts all day long and thats why i eat so much. if i didnt smoke i would not eat as much and not get as big. and the food i eat is like tuna, chiken, ... all the healthy stuff, but about twice a week i do need to find extra cals so i get 4 double cheese burgers after i work out.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
heres my secret, well the EQ does stimulate the appetite, however i smoke massive amounts all day long and thats why i eat so much. if i didnt smoke i would not eat as much and not get as big. and the food i eat is like tuna, chiken, ... all the healthy stuff, but about twice a week i do need to find extra cals so i get 4 double cheese burgers after i work out.
Do you by any chance know a guy named Ray?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
Thanks, I try. Not very hard this time though. He um uh... helped. Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go stick a fire cracker up my ass to make room for more food. Happy New Year ya freaks!

SecretOfSteel

Awards
what are your dosages ?
what are your stats (diet, age, weight, years training) ?