the drol??

Thunder KAT

Awards
would stackin superdrol with 4-ad help to increase gains and decrease some sides??

anadrol75

Awards
I've only used transdermal with it and it was great.Low sides.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I searched a few places for people who've run 4AD and superdrol I came up with someone who ran somewhat of a log on it. This is towards the end of a few weeks of the cycle:

"weighed in at 185 today, gained alot of muscle in chest and arms, the gains have been very dry and dense. most of the gains became noticable about 3 days ago. first week i didnt see much but gains are coming fast right now. im up about 8 lbs right now but i would say 1 or 2 is water weight from the 4AD. really impressed. only side is back pains, past few days they have been constant but not very intense. "

but this is from a few days later...

"****N HELL, went to the beach today, got back and realized my nips r puffy as hell, forgot my 4AD today but doubt that had anything to do with it, im gona end my cycle now and go straight to PCT. gained 8 lbs total, gona go take 40 mg nolva now "

this is 3 days into PCT:

"so ive been like 2 or 3 days into pct, desided to try my max on flat bench, put up 275. My previous was 245 about 2 months ago. decent increase i think. my wieght is right around 183 so im up about 7-8 lbs from when i started the SD"

Definitely seems like a decent stack, but learn from others experiences and if I were you I'd take a low dose of nolvadex throughout your cycle.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a friend who ran Superdrol/4AD very recently, in fact he may still be on it and he seemed to enjoy it thoroughly.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
drol = anadrol not superdrol for future references.