I'm 46 years old - AnabolicMinds.com

I'm 46 years old

1. New Member

I'm 46 years old

I've been weight training/power lifting for almost 5 years now. I'm in the middle of a cycle, taking 750 test E/wk, and 400 EQ/week. My strength is fine but muscle hardness sucks. Is there anything I can do or take to improve muscle hardness?

2. Banned

besides limiting sodium intake there isnt much to be done non hormonally

Eq is twice as anabolic as androgenic and testosterone has a 1:1 anabolic to androgenic ratio. you need to add a more androgenic steroid in order to increase muscle hardness.

winstrol, trenbolone, masteron, primobolan would do it...igf-1 lr3

you can also use an AI to lower your estrogen levels, which should help even out your electrolytes somewhat and drop some water retention.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822
    besides limiting sodium intake there isnt much to be done non hormonally

Eq is twice as anabolic as androgenic and testosterone has a 1:1 anabolic to androgenic ratio. you need to add a more androgenic steroid in order to increase muscle hardness.

winstrol, trenbolone, masteron, primobolan would do it...igf-1 lr3

you can also use an AI to lower your estrogen levels, which should help even out your electrolytes somewhat and drop some water retention.
    Thanks I heard AI helps, Tren should be good then also if you do the anabolic to androgenic ratio thing.
    Thanks again
    •   

4. New Member

how long you been on the eq?? once that kicks in you should gain some vascularity and hardness. An Ai will definitely help as well. Nolva works for me too but they will both hinder overall gains.

I would wait until the last 6-8 weeks of your cycle drop test E and switch to prop eod along with oral winny( run last 4 weeks). This will help shed excess water and harden you up.

If you were looking for an entire cycle of lean hard muscle then you are on the wrong drugs. Tren and Prop would be my choice for that. I have not done it myself but have friends that have had great results with this combo.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ripped22
    how long you been on the eq?? once that kicks in you should gain some vascularity and hardness. An Ai will definitely help as well. Nolva works for me too but they will both hinder overall gains.

I would wait until the last 6-8 weeks of your cycle drop test E and switch to prop eod along with oral winny( run last 4 weeks). This will help shed excess water and harden you up.

If you were looking for an entire cycle of lean hard muscle then you are on the wrong drugs. Tren and Prop would be my choice for that. I have not done it myself but have friends that have had great results with this combo.
    Been on EQ 5 full weeks, I'm starting my 6th week Sunday. I will have my hands on some Tren in a week or so. Along with AI
  6. New Member

EQ takes about 9-10 weeks to start seeing anything. Give it time. Throw that tren in there when you get it and you'll have yourself one hell of a cycle! It will definitely harden you up.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pics taken after surfing today 46 years old.
    By toddgranit in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 02:02 PM
  2. Diesel Test Pro for 46 year old
    By purina44 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 02:36 PM
  3. Were so proud of our 123 pound 4 year old.....
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 12:07 PM
  4. Question About Glutamine from a 15 year old
    By bodychemistry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 10:35 AM
  5. Wardog needs help with a 10 year old!
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 05:40 PM