Mega-H stacked with Mega-TRN

Chameleon

Awards
I'm currently on day 13 and running Mega-H at 75mg daily. I will be adding Mega-TRN to the mix in a few days. Halo from what I've read is more anabolic than androgenic, with an androgenic # of 6 on a scale of 1-100. So I'm not expecting much in terms of strength gains (but then again SD has a low androgenic profile and it gives massive strength gains). But there is a strong correlation between strength and mass (gaining mass is my primary goal), so I've decided to add the TRN. From what I've read, it seems like most people experience negative effects from TRN when it's dosed at 6mg...I could be wrong. 4mg seems to be more of an ideal dose.

Can anybody chime in if they have run this stack, a similar stack, or used Mega-TRN themselves? What dosage did you find to be the most effective for you?

Some stats to work with.

Height: 5'10"
Bodyweight: 240lbs
Bodyfat: 12%

My Cycle

Week1: 75mg Mega-H
Week2: 75mg Mega-H
Week3: 75mg Mega-H, 4mg Mega-TRN
Week4: 75mg Mega-H, 4mg Mega-TRN
Week5: 75mg Mega-H, 4mg Mega-TRN
Week6: 75mg Mega-H, 4mg Mega-TRN

I may bump it up to 6mg of TRN given my bodyweigh of 240lbs, but then again, being a progestin derived goody, I may not. Any advice on this cycle will be much appreciated. Thank you :)

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I'm about to start a cycle of TRN in another week or two (as soon as my PCT supplies arrive) and I'm very curious about how it works myself. I've heard the same about the sides and thought of running it at 2/4/4/4

As for stacking it with Halo, I've heard that you shouldn't stack anything with it. I can't recall why it is, but I'll see if I can't find the link.

Chameleon

Awards
Actually, I'm about to start a cycle of TRN in another week or two (as soon as my post cycle therapy supplies arrive) and I'm very curious about how it works myself. I've heard the same about the sides and thought of running it at 2/4/4/4

As for stacking it with Halo, I've heard that you shouldn't stack anything with it. I can't recall why it is, but I'll see if I can't find the link.
Hmm, if you could find that article, that would be great. I just started the TRN yesterday and I will keep it at 4mg, no higher.

So, are you going to run TRN solo? What kind of effects are after?

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, if you could find that article, that would be great. I just started the TRN yesterday and I will keep it at 4mg, no higher.

So, are you going to run TRN solo? What kind of effects are after?
I've been looking, but can't find it, and maybe that was just one person's reply that I read. I've actually found a lot of people who stacked Halo with Orastan-E while looking for the post.

I was planning on using the TRN for a little cutting/recomping (after the holidays, you know). Now, I've decided to stack it with Zol, and per a tip I read from PistonPump on another post, I'm going to cut the TRN 1 full week before post cycle therapy, while still running the Zol. I'm also running it with Dicana and Venom...should be SHREDDED in 5 weeks!!! Well, maybe not totally, but this'll definitely get me headed in the right direction.

I've got a post on it with all the details and where I'll be updating with the results(http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/57444-mega-trn-cutting.html). Come check it out.

Chameleon

Awards
I've been looking, but can't find it, and maybe that was just one person's reply that I read. I've actually found a lot of people who stacked Halo with Orastan-E while looking for the post.

I was planning on using the TRN for a little cutting/recomping (after the holidays, you know). Now, I've decided to stack it with Zol, and per a tip I read from PistonPump on another post, I'm going to cut the TRN 1 full week before post cycle therapy, while still running the Zol. I'm also running it with Dicana and Venom...should be SHREDDED in 5 weeks!!! Well, maybe not totally, but this'll definitely get me headed in the right direction.

I've got a post on it with all the details and where I'll be updating with the results(http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/57444-mega-trn-cutting.html). Come check it out.
Thanks for looking :) Yes, I caught that same tip too from PistonPump, and I may even follow it....makes me wish I had started the TRN right from the start. Oh well. I'll see where I'm at after week 5 and decide from there if want to continue using TRN for week 6.

I've thought about adding Zol, but I just haven't seen enough solid evidence and user feedback that it is that effective, especially on its own. For $30 I'd rather purchase another bottle of Mega-H that I know is going to be very effective on it's own, versus a compound that is less effective.

But then again, Zol seems to be great to use as a recomp when stacked with TRN, whereas I'm looking to add as much lean mass right now. I will probably stack Zol and TRN during my 12-week precontest diet.

And damn right you should be shredded as hell after that stack you'll running. Venom is some wicked stuff!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
well you better hurry up and get them, theyre discontinued.

Last edited by a moderator:
ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for looking :) Yes, I caught that same tip too from PistonPump, and I may even follow it....makes me wish I had started the TRN right from the start. Oh well. I'll see where I'm at after week 5 and decide from there if want to continue using TRN for week 6.

I've thought about adding Zol, but I just haven't seen enough solid evidence and user feedback that it is that effective, especially on its own. For $30 I'd rather purchase another bottle of Mega-H that I know is going to be very effective on it's own, versus a compound that is less effective.

But then again, Zol seems to be great to use as a recomp when stacked with TRN, whereas I'm looking to add as much lean mass right now. I will probably stack Zol and TRN during my 12-week precontest diet.

And damn right you should be shredded as hell after that stack you'll running. Venom is some wicked stuff!
Thanks dude. I'll keep you posted on the results.

Chameleon

Awards
well you better hurry up and get them, theyre discontinued.
There's other options available other than Generic Labz. I did notice that they've all been discontinued though. Of course, then again, I can still find the AX version of Ergomax LMG for $41 on another site (and believe me brudda I got me some!!) and IT was discontinued a year ago, if not longer. So, I'm not in a big rush. If I miss out, well then I miss out :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's other options available other than Generic Labz. I did notice that they've all been discontinued though. Of course, then again, I can still find the AX version of Ergomax LMG for $41 on another site (and believe me brudda I got me some!!) and IT was discontinued a year ago, if not longer. So, I'm not in a big rush. If I miss out, well then I miss out :)
Very true. I just got my GL products for $25 TRN and $29 Zol, so go figure.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chameleon, wanted to check in with you, bro. You must be into your TRN by now.

I'm on day 4 of my TRN stack, and I just wanted to see how it's treating you so far. I'm only taking 2mg of TRN so far, until Teusday when I bump to 4mg for the remainder.

Let me know, I'm curious about your experience.

Chameleon

Awards
Hey Chameleon, wanted to check in with you, bro. You must be into your TRN by now.

I'm on day 4 of my TRN stack, and I just wanted to see how it's treating you so far. I'm only taking 2mg of TRN so far, until Teusday when I bump to 4mg for the remainder.

Let me know, I'm curious about your experience.
You know, I actually just discontinued the use of TRN as I was getting heavy nose bleeds from it. However, that was at 4mg a day (I have since purchased and been using hawthorne berrty to control bp and it has been working). So after mulling my options over for the last few days, I've decided that I'll just take 2mg before my workouts on workout days as the pumps are just down right wicked and the strength increases are sick. I'm looking to eek out another 5lbs in the next two weeks so I'll be using the TRN at just 2mg daily for the sick strength increases. I'm near the end of my cycle at this point and I will be saving the rest of it for my next cycle with Ergomax LMG where I can plan it out better.

How is TRN working out for you????

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on day 13 and running Mega-H at 75mg daily. I will be adding Mega-TRN to the mix in a few days. Halo from what I've read is more anabolic than androgenic, with an androgenic # of 6 on a scale of 1-100. So I'm not expecting much in terms of strength gains (but then again superdrol has a low androgenic profile and it gives massive strength gains). But there is a strong correlation between strength and mass (gaining mass is my primary goal), so I've decided to add the TRN. From what I've read, it seems like most people experience negative effects from TRN when it's dosed at 6mg...I could be wrong. 4mg seems to be more of an ideal dose.

Can anybody chime in if they have run this stack, a similar stack, or used Mega-TRN themselves? What dosage did you find to be the most effective for you?

Some stats to work with.

Height: 5'10"
Bodyweight: 240lbs
Bodyfat: 12%

My Cycle

Week1: 75mg Mega-H
Week2: 75mg Mega-H
Week3: 75mg Mega-H, 4mg Mega-TRN
Week4: 75mg Mega-H, 4mg Mega-TRN
Week5: 75mg Mega-H, 4mg Mega-TRN
Week6: 75mg Mega-H, 4mg Mega-TRN

I may bump it up to 6mg of TRN given my bodyweigh of 240lbs, but then again, being a progestin derived goody, I may not. Any advice on this cycle will be much appreciated. Thank you :)

TRN isn't really a mass gainer. It's an extremely dry compound. Strength increases will be incredible. Most people, myself included, report better strength gains from TRN than from SD. It will also dry you up and make you a bit harder, and more vascular. Works great for cutting IMO, rather than bulking.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know, I actually just discontinued the use of TRN as I was getting heavy nose bleeds from it. However, that was at 4mg a day (I have since purchased and been using hawthorne berrty to control bp and it has been working). So after mulling my options over for the last few days, I've decided that I'll just take 2mg before my workouts on workout days as the pumps are just down right wicked and the strength increases are sick. I'm looking to eek out another 5lbs in the next two weeks so I'll be using the TRN at just 2mg daily for the sick strength increases. I'm near the end of my cycle at this point and I will be saving the rest of it for my next cycle with Ergomax LMG where I can plan it out better.

How is TRN working out for you????
Dude, I know about the BP nose bleeds. The last 2 times I used EC I woke up with em, even with continual use of BP control. I guess my EC days are officially done. TRN is definitely said to cause a rise, as well.

Anyway, I couldn't wait the whole first week to bump to 4mg, so I did it beginning Day 6, Today's Day 7 and so far so good. The first couple of days I think I definitely noted the libido sides, but whether it was all in my head or it was that I hit the 1 week mark of Ejaculoid on Friday, those problems are loooong gone. I'm with you on the pumps, man...SICK! I did shoulders on Friday and my delts and traps were still popping yesterday. Haven't had any increased strength yet, though. But I'm off to do chest in a half hour and I'm psyched.! It'll be my first day lifting at 4mg.

As for the other sides, I front loaded BP control, liver protection and Taurine, so nothing to report there. Already getting A bit veinier (you know, like the ones that cross pec to ant. delt, and the one in the bi?) but I noticed that right away with the Zol last time too, so don't know which to thank for that.

I'll let you know if anything special happens at the gym today.

Chameleon

Awards
Dude, I know about the BP nose bleeds. The last 2 times I used EC I woke up with em, even with continual use of BP control. I guess my EC days are officially done. TRN is definitely said to cause a rise, as well.

Anyway, I couldn't wait the whole first week to bump to 4mg, so I did it beginning Day 6, Today's Day 7 and so far so good. The first couple of days I think I definitely noted the libido sides, but whether it was all in my head or it was that I hit the 1 week mark of Ejaculoid on Friday, those problems are loooong gone. I'm with you on the pumps, man...SICK! I did shoulders on Friday and my delts and traps were still popping yesterday. Haven't had any increased strength yet, though. But I'm off to do chest in a half hour and I'm psyched.! It'll be my first day lifting at 4mg.

As for the other sides, I front loaded BP control, liver protection and Taurine, so nothing to report there. Already getting A bit veinier (you know, like the ones that cross pec to ant. delt, and the one in the bi?) but I noticed that right away with the Zol last time too, so don't know which to thank for that.

I'll let you know if anything special happens at the gym today.
I think the libido sides at 2mg of TRN are mostly in your head. If you use a product that you know will cause libido issues then psychologically what you expect becomes a reality. Psychology is a large component of libido issues both while using products like TRN and post cycle.

Definitely keep us updated if you have the time to do so. I'm very interested in how you respond to 4mg. Any plans to kick it up to 6mg?

And also, you mentioned that you're using ejaculoid while on cycle? Have you read a lot of reviews of users using this product while on cycle with success?

On a side note I trained arms today...frickin' sick-ass pumps from just 2mg of TRN. How was your chest workout?

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Quick question...

Why no Test in this cycle?

-TT

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the libido sides at 2mg of TRN are mostly in your head. If you use a product that you know will cause libido issues then psychologically what you expect becomes a reality. Psychology is a large component of libido issues both while using products like TRN and post cycle.

Definitely keep us updated if you have the time to do so. I'm very interested in how you respond to 4mg. Any plans to kick it up to 6mg?

And also, you mentioned that you're using ejaculoid while on cycle? Have you read a lot of reviews of users using this product while on cycle with success?

On a side note I trained arms today...frickin' sick-ass pumps from just 2mg of TRN. How was your chest workout?
Yeah, I think you're definitely right. Don't want to get into details, but I went twice yesterday with no problems, and I think more than anything the Ejaculoid put my mind at ease. As for the reviews, I got the tip from some posts during my last PCT that if the boys were wound a little tight, I could use that to help bring 'em down and boost libido while waiting for some Clomid to arrive (I only used Nolva). Well, it worked so well I never got into the Clomid, though I have it on hand for PCT this time around and will run from week 1 along with the Nolva and 6-oxo.

Not p[lanning to go to 6mg, though I may try it on the last week. So far the 4mg feel just fine, so we'll see.

The pumps are still kicking like Bruce Lee, my chest looks ripped. I noted some slight strength increase on flat bench, where I was able to crank out 15 reps of 225lb superset after10 reps of flyes at 30lb first for pre-exhaust. Normally I only do 10, maybe 12 reps on the first lift. Yesterday I did 15 for the first 2 sets. Other than that, nothing major yet.