Dianabol low dose

whoisthe7

Awards
Whats up, just a few questions..

Ive done a few steroid cycles in the past, consisting of test e, deca and a few others. It has been a while since I did a cycle and started thinking about using some DBol.

I want to do a simple cycle of DBol at 10mg/day for about 6-8 weeks. Ive never used DBol, and I am not looking to gain alot of bulk.

Do you think If i ran Dbol at 10mg a day I would shutdown? Also if anyones used it at this low of a dosage, would I expect the side effects such as acne and such? Also, since Dianabol gains are hard to maintain post cycle, do you think I would be able to maintain most gains post cycle, since it is low dose?

Oh, and Im 6' at 238. Thanks guys, any help is appreciated.

(im also new to this forum, so heres a how ya doin to every1!)

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
What would be the point of doing a low dose for 6 weeks, when you could also up it to 30mg for 6 weeks and gain more on it, unless your bridging cycles... Also you will get shut down (maybe not completely) from 10mg of dbol from what I've read especially if your running it for 6-8 weeks.

iron poodle

iron poodle

Banned
Awards
10mg a day. not really man, dont count on getting the results your lokken for, if u want to stay away from sides you shouldnt even being droping d-bol. but i think u should go about 20mg a day. that will give you results plus lower sides. a good rule of thumb with d-bol is 30mg a day or lower will keep away unwanted side affects. anything above 30mg a day should increase sides. i would say go with 20mg at least for 4 weeks and you should get nice results and stay away from more harder sides. also i would most definatily stay with
the 5mg tab. also known as pinkys, thailand. good luck. oh ya man do you no anything about milk thistle to protect your liver it should be t8ken at 600mg to 1000mg a day to keep liver nice and fresh. alot of water bro, drink alot of water. also on some sites i have seen the higher intake of fat grams per day leads to higher sides, keep fat gram at low if possiable

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low dose i would think wouldnt shutdown but would def. suppress. I can see a minor added benefiet to it, increased protien synthesis but thats about it. Let me find you a thread that would help.

iron poodle

iron poodle

Banned
Awards
your the man piston> check my post and see if ya could help.

getreal

Awards
10mg a day. not really man, dont count on getting the results your lokken for, if u want to stay away from sides you shouldnt even being droping d-bol. but i think u should go about 20mg a day. that will give you results plus lower sides. a good rule of thumb with d-bol is 30mg a day or lower will keep away unwanted side affects. anything above 30mg a day should increase sides. i would say go with 20mg at least for 4 weeks and you should get nice results and stay away from more harder sides. also i would most definatily stay with
the 5mg tab. also known as pinkys, thailand. good luck. oh ya man do you no anything about milk thistle to protect your liver it should be t8ken at 600mg to 1000mg a day to keep liver nice and fresh. alot of water bro, drink alot of water. also on some sites i have seen the higher intake of fat grams per day leads to higher sides, keep fat gram at low if possiable
Why is iron poodle banned, bring him back, that is the best dbol only advice i have ever seen, yes stick with the 5mg pinkies, they are the best.

whoisthe7

Awards
Good advice.. would it be sane running it at 20mg/ day without weekends for maybe lets say 10 weeks?

I guess you can say I just started the cycle today with 10mg. I was thinking of running it for 2 weeks at 10mg and then up it to 20mg as i stated earlier..

I also read the article on using the Dbol as a supplement, which is why im leaning towards a lower dosage. if u havent read it, read it, great little bits of info, thank you pistonPump.

Sooo, should I do it at 20?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/images/smilies/6-27-04/blink.gif

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
morning dbol works for many.

i do a morning (no later than 6AM) tbol routine @ 20mg for 4-8 weeks (not during PCT but the times in between longer cycles) and for me it causes very little of the sides we associate with suppression....no shrinkage, loss of libido or erectile quality, moodiness, puffiness, or any of it (and i get ALL these sides in one form or another when my natty test is suppressed and not being replaced by injected synthetic)

anyway, a person can try it. if it doesnt suit you for whatever reason, stop.

shoot, stress can suppress testicular function. so can diet fluctuations (ie. too little fat), thyroid variation, etc etc. the body can deal with these things, IMO....plus a single small dose that's gone in 8hrs allows your body to catch back up with you (this is purely conjecture and experience for me, of course)

whoisthe7

Awards
yeah that seems cool. how long does it take to see effects of the dbol? at 20mg/day?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i personally would never use it between steroid cycles....it is a steroid....therefore i will always treat it like one...

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i do a morning (no later than 6AM) tbol routine @ 20mg for 4-8 weeks (not during post cycle therapy but the times in between longer cycles) and for me it causes very little of the sides we associate with suppression....no shrinkage, loss of libido or erectile quality, moodiness, puffiness, or any of it (and i get ALL these sides in one form or another when my natty test is suppressed and not being replaced by injected synthetic)

....plus a single small dose that's gone in 8hrs allows your body to catch back up with you (this is purely conjecture and experience for me, of course)
well, an update for me...after stopping the 20mg morning tbol, i noticed a slight but distinct post-cycle libido drop and ever-so-slight deflation. it's all but gone now, but for a few days my libido was not good, and there were no other changes...yes, i am still doing a PCT, including smaller than normal doses of nolva and clomid.

conclusions? 20mg morning tbol supports libido and also suppresses natty T.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 19
Punkrocker Anabolics 8
Anabolics 30
CEDeoudes59 Anabolics 42