Mega-H vs Hemadrol vs Oral Turinadrol - AnabolicMinds.com

Mega-H vs Hemadrol vs Oral Turinadrol

1. New Member

Mega-H vs Hemadrol vs Oral Turinadrol

Hey guys i've been researching some haladrol replacements and am stuck between these three. I read that oral turinadrol by juggernaut is similar to promag-25, which certainly isnt haladrol. So i guess its really between mega-h by generic labz or hemadrol by EST. I know these products have been covered in other threads, but i was just curious if anyone had experience or opinion on which would we better. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanksss

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Davrlev
    Hey guys i've been researching some haladrol replacements and am stuck between these three. I read that oral turinadrol by juggernaut is similar to promag-25, which certainly isnt haladrol. So i guess its really between mega-h by generic labz or hemadrol by EST. I know these products have been covered in other threads, but i was just curious if anyone had experience or opinion on which would we better. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanksss
    I chose to go with Generic Labz Mega-H because of the amount of information I was able to find on this board and over at the forums on bodybuilding. I had the same dilema. I found plenty of good reviews and good user feedback regarding not only the quality of the product, but also it's effectiveness. The one theme that seemed to run through every thread was that most agreed that halodrol clones are best run for 6 weeks because at weeks 3-4 is when gains are in full force. Mega-H is cheaper too compared to Hemadrol. Mega-H is roughly $30 for 90 caps, and each cap is 25mg. Hemadrol runs around $40 or so.

I'm currently 12 days into a 6 week Mega-H cycle. I'm dosing it at 75mg. What I noticed in the first 7 days was a slight boost in libido, a harder erection, increase in appetite, and the beginning of all day muscle pumps. Around day 8 or 9 is when I started to notice a heightened alpha male attitude kick in, and now at day 12 I'm starting to notice some increases in muscle mass and vascularity. I've noticed that my irritability level has gone up once I do get irritated, but I'm not moodier or quick to snap. No acne, no hair shedding, no oily skin. Blood pressure is fine. I'll be adding 4mg of Mega-TRN next week.
  3. New Member

thanks alot. i was leaning towards mega-h anyway
    •   

4. jjm

I'd like to hear testimonial from other people who are using mega h.

Is mega h like the first halodrol batch, or the second?
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jjm
    I'd like to hear testimonial from other people who are using mega h.

Is mega h like the first halodrol batch, or the second?
    As far as I know, there is no DMT spiked in Mega-H like with the original batch of Halodrol-50. But you could easily add a low dose of that yourself.

For me, I'm two weeks in now. I've been using 75mg the entire time. The compound seems to be kicking in now. My shoulders are thicker and wider, traps are more pronounced, arms are tighter, etc. I've read nothing but positive testimonials on Mega-H.
  6. jjm

Hmm. How do you think it would work out if you ran Phera-Vol for weeks 1-6 and then run Mega-H for weeks 3-6?
  7. New Member

Since this thread is about Halodrol clones, does any know if h-drol is any good? That's another H50 clone that I can't find much info on with the search function.
  8. New Member

yea ive been wondering about h-drol also.. and h-max... any good experiences??
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jjm
    Hmm. How do you think it would work out if you ran Phera-Vol for weeks 1-6 and then run Mega-H for weeks 3-6?
    The vast majority of Halodrol and Halo-clone users agree that this compound's effects really start to kick in during week 3 and are full force by week 4. Given that, most are running it, or at least agree that it should be run for 6 weeks to optimize its' full potential.

So....I would plan on running Mega-H for 6 weeks straight as your "base" compound (please don't mistake my reference of halo as a "base" compound that is comparable to testosterone being used as a base compound in a stack, b/c it is not. I'm simply using it to illustrate a point). You may then want to sprinkle in some DMT like phera-vol, but that is adding another methyl to the stack. So you have a tricky balance of dosages to play. I would go light on the Phera...maybe around 10mg if I was to stack it with 50mg of Halo.

I debated this same option myself, and ultimately decided that a non-methylated compound would be better suited to stack with Mega-H.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
    Since this thread is about Halodrol clones, does any know if h-drol is any good? That's another H50 clone that I can't find much info on with the search function.
    Not sure. I couldn't find ANY quality info and user feedback on h-drol. That's why I decided to go with Mega-H from Generic Labz; there's plenty of reliable feedback.
  11. USA HOCKEY

I have never been as underwhelmed by any oral steroid as I was by Tbol.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chameleon
    I chose to go with Generic Labz Mega-H because of the amount of information I was able to find on this board and over at the forums on bodybuilding. I had the same dilema. I found plenty of good reviews and good user feedback regarding not only the quality of the product, but also it's effectiveness. The one theme that seemed to run through every thread was that most agreed that halodrol clones are best run for 6 weeks because at weeks 3-4 is when gains are in full force. Mega-H is cheaper too compared to Hemadrol. Mega-H is roughly $30 for 90 caps, and each cap is 25mg. Hemadrol runs around $40 or so.

I'm currently 12 days into a 6 week Mega-H cycle. I'm dosing it at 75mg. What I noticed in the first 7 days was a slight boost in libido, a harder erection, increase in appetite, and the beginning of all day muscle pumps. Around day 8 or 9 is when I started to notice a heightened alpha male attitude kick in, and now at day 12 I'm starting to notice some increases in muscle mass and vascularity. I've noticed that my irritability level has gone up once I do get irritated, but I'm not moodier or quick to snap. No acne, no hair shedding, no oily skin. Blood pressure is fine. I'll be adding 4mg of Mega-TRN next week.
    Now that sounds like a fun cycle!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Oral vs SL vs Topical Preg/DHEA and shutdown.
    By taidan in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 02:33 PM
  2. Hemadrol vs Propadrol
    By Messor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 04:53 PM
  3. Halo clones: Hemadrol vs. H-drol
    By Marc-Antony in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 08:39 PM
  4. Propadrol vs Hemadrol vs Desoxdrol-Rx