How dangerous are Methyl?

Fun2Train

Awards
Iv read allot of stuff about methyls and I get allot of mixed reports. For everytime I read how great someone says it is I read somewhere how they can cause liver failure and you have to end up having a liver transplant. How effective are these types of pills like Mehtyl-1-d and Cellular labs Tren X-treme. Whats the side effects on these and is it worth the risk taking one of these products? Basicly do the risks outweigh the benefits? Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Iv read allot of stuff about methyls and I get allot of mixed reports. For everytime I read how great someone says it is I read somewhere how they can cause liver failure and you have to end up having a liver transplant. How effective are these types of pills like Mehtyl-1-d and Cellular labs Tren X-treme. Whats the side effects on these and is it worth the risk taking one of these products? Basicly do the risks outweigh the benefits? Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
can be quite dangerous to your liver if not protected right with certain supplements added to help your liver...and even then it still can be damaged

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

this questions can be answerd doing a search here at the site it has been cover before way to many times

can be quite dangerous to your liver if not protected right with certain supplements added to help your liver...and even then it still can be damaged

and you are not supossed to post in this part of the forum being 18
Read the rules ! ! ! !

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Just being in the same room with them can damage your liver. Aometimes when I look at anavarm superdrol or other methylated compounds my liver starts hurting, my hair falls out, and I grow man-boobs.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just being in the same room with them can damage your liver. Aometimes when I look at anavarm superdrol or other methylated compounds my liver starts hurting, my hair falls out, and I grow man-boobs.
But your manboobs are so delighfully supple. (suckling noises)

Fun2Train

Awards
I think i'll just stick with a natural test booster then , thanks for tips guys.