first cycle what do you think

jvb20

Awards
ok what do you guys think test prop for the the first 3 weeks then i have a bottle of test depot 500 mg witch is a test prop test e and dbol mixture (will run that for 8-10 weeks)i belive so do you think that wil be ok

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
First..I think you would do better to run a single hormone for a first cycle.say Test Cyp at 400-500mg/wk for 12 wks..

but if you insist on running several...

Are you going to run the Test depot while running the test prop for the three weeks..
I personally dont know how to calculate half lives and what should be taken when But I figure that if you run them separetely When you stop the prop (hey that rhymed) and start the depot there might be a gap there.. Even though the depot has prop in it I think the amount would be negligible compared to running it everyday.. Test levels may have a drop during that fourth week..

I am sure someone else will chime in who has more knowledge on that subject.. I think running just the depot would be fine.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
if you must use those chemicals, use the depot first, then the prop. This will allow the longer esters to clear making for an easier recovery.