Will Clen work if pill is cut in half?

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Will a 40mcg tab of clen still be effective if cut in half since I want to start off with 20mcg or is it an all or nothing pill? Thanks

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Of course it will work if cut in half and you should probably not start at 40mcg unless you know your tolerance level. Are you sure your ready to use it?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Also, I just thought about this.. go to walmart and get you a pill cutter..if they are small tabs, they are a bitch to divide without breaking the half you are going to use right then.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Matt. Also windwords the pills are 40mcg thats why I wanted to cut it in half since 40mcg is too much at first. Thats why I will only use half(20mcg)at first. This is how my cycle will look
2020404060608080606040402020 with 5g of Taurine and 400mg of potassium. Any other suggestions

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
No need to pyramid down...unless if only to help mentally adjust. Also, a max dose of 80 is low even for a moderate dose IMO. First time for me I still went up to 120.

bigjay00

Banned
Awards
Of course it will work if cut in half and you should probably not start at 40mcg unless you know your tolerance level. Are you sure your ready to use it?
he wants to do 20 with the 40 cut in half

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
he wants to do 20 with the 40 cut in half
That was obvious from the begining. I was questioning why he we would have to ask if a pill would "work" when cut in half.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
No need to pyramid down...unless if only to help mentally adjust. Also, a max dose of 80 is low even for a moderate dose IMO. First time for me I still went up to 120.
Yeah my wife went over 100 with no problems as well.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
went up to 120 as well, feeling I got was way less than ECA stack