x-mass/max lmg

slapnuts

Awards
Hello -
I am looking into starting a new PH for the first time in several years as the last time I used was 1-AD and ONE by avant labs transdermal 1-T. I loved those products but obviously they have gone away so I am looking into the new crop.

Before I ask my questions I wanted you guys to know my age is 31 and my gains from the 1-T were oustanding. I would usually gain ~10 pounds per 4 week cycle and keep the large majority.

This particular product caught my eye because it is not a methyl oral so that is a big plus on the liver tox. I also love that the gains would be dry as there is little conversion to estrogen.

With that said, how is this product like on the hairline? I read that it is a libido killer but the write up stated it should have done the opposite. How is fatigue with this product and how harsh is it on the lipids? How strong of a post cycle therapy would be needed? Would an OTC like rebound xt or ALRIs product suffice or is nolva the only way?

I am trying to evaluate the safety of this before I try a new PH. Also, I did perform a search for max lmg and x-mass and found very little. I figure these questions have been asked but could not find all the answers. I appreciate any help.

njt11

Awards
Hello -
I am looking into starting a new PH for the first time in several years as the last time I used was 1-AD and ONE by avant labs transdermal 1-T. I loved those products but obviously they have gone away so I am looking into the new crop.

Before I ask my questions I wanted you guys to know my age is 31 and my gains from the 1-T were oustanding. I would usually gain ~10 pounds per 4 week cycle and keep the large majority.

This particular product caught my eye because it is not a methyl oral so that is a big plus on the liver tox. I also love that the gains would be dry as there is little conversion to estrogen.

With that said, how is this product like on the hairline? I read that it is a libido killer but the write up stated it should have done the opposite. How is fatigue with this product and how harsh is it on the lipids? How strong of a post cycle therapy would be needed? Would an OTC like rebound xt or ALRIs product suffice or is nolva the only way?

I am trying to evaluate the safety of this before I try a new PH. Also, I did perform a search for max lmg and x-mass and found very little. I figure these questions have been asked but could not find all the answers. I appreciate any help.
I took this as my first PH cycle stacked with Megazol (another oral, non meth, weaker). Strength gains were good, mass gains were great. Libido was KILLED by mid-3rd week. Lethargy was awful. Other than that it was pretty much side free. Last 2 weeks and first PCT weeks suck. It was worth it now, but if I had to do it all over again, I wouldnt. Im using Phera for my next PH.