- 12-25-2006, 12:20 AM
I am looking into starting a new PH for the first time in several years as the last time I used was 1-AD and ONE by avant labs transdermal 1-T. I loved those products but obviously they have gone away so I am looking into the new crop.
Before I ask my questions I wanted you guys to know my age is 31 and my gains from the 1-T were oustanding. I would usually gain ~10 pounds per 4 week cycle and keep the large majority.
This particular product caught my eye because it is not a methyl oral so that is a big plus on the liver tox. I also love that the gains would be dry as there is little conversion to estrogen.
With that said, how is this product like on the hairline? I read that it is a libido killer but the write up stated it should have done the opposite. How is fatigue with this product and how harsh is it on the lipids? How strong of a post cycle therapy would be needed? Would an OTC like rebound xt or ALRIs product suffice or is nolva the only way?
I am trying to evaluate the safety of this before I try a new PH. Also, I did perform a search for max lmg and x-mass and found very little. I figure these questions have been asked but could not find all the answers. I appreciate any help.
- 12-25-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by slapnuts
Similar Forum Threads
- By AML in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2008, 11:50 PM
- By bigschmidt821 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2007, 05:58 PM
- By joebo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 05-30-2006, 04:11 PM
- By diezzel in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-31-2005, 08:04 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 18Last Post: 04-18-2005, 01:17 PM