Few questions about a Test E cycle?

Fun2Train

Awards
Im still just doing some research and thinking of running a cycle of Test E soon. I planned on just doing 500mg Test E a week for 14 weeks. I figured that would be good enough for my first run of a pro hormone. I was wondering how long ahead of my cycle should I start taking cycle support and if I should keep taking it throughout my cycle right? Also when coming off Test E and I start my Post Cycle Therapy with nolvadex are there any side effects while coming off Test E? Just curious if Test gives you so much energy and makes you feel so much better was wondering if you come off it would you really feel bad or any other side effects? Also just wondering besides some supplements like cycle support, I was wondering if nolvadex would be all I need for post cycle therapy?? Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I figured that would be good enough for my first run of a pro hormone.
Test E isnt a pro hormone. Its a steroid.

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
Redwolf stated the first obvious thing..It is a steroid..
second..Cycle support is to support your cycle..Run it through the whole time.

As far as sides..Yes..Even with SERMS you will have a big drop in Test..A lot of people compare it to being a whiny little girl at a chick flick.. Nolvadex will work perfectly fine on its own for PCT but if you are worried about it you coud also pin IGF or even run HCG throughout the cycle. I woud personally prefer Toremifine because its a lot easier on the liver and so far has great results with most..

Third...and this is just opinion..But if you are worried about sides drop the dose to 350-400 mg a week..Even with that dose as long as you are eating right and training hard you will see some serious results.
Of course a lot of people will disagree with me..
Good luck..and Keep researching!

Fun2Train

Awards
Redwolf stated the first obvious thing..It is a steroid..
second..Cycle support is to support your cycle..Run it through the whole time.

As far as sides..Yes..Even with SERMS you will have a big drop in Test..A lot of people compare it to being a whiny little girl at a chick flick.. Nolvadex will work perfectly fine on its own for post cycle therapy but if you are worried about it you coud also pin IGF or even run HCG throughout the cycle. I woud personally prefer Toremifine because its a lot easier on the liver and so far has great results with most..

Third...and this is just opinion..But if you are worried about sides drop the dose to 350-400 mg a week..Even with that dose as long as you are eating right and training hard you will see some serious results.
Of course a lot of people will disagree with me..
Good luck..and Keep researching!
Thank you very much for your tips and suggestions. I will difinately research some more into what you suggested, thanks allot again.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Here's a tip.. it's wOndering... you typed it "wandering" 4 times.. first time I thought it was a typo.

I'm the spelling police. BFiddy told me to come down hard on perpetrators.

Cycle support is beneficial, but not absolutely necessary. You would be doing your body a service to run it the whole time, but you can make do without.

You can get slight depression and an overall lack of motivation when your cycle is over. SERMs in themselves also make you moody.. especially Clomid. Lack of motivation, drops in strength, loss of some size..etc.. These all make for a recipe for "suckie times".

Yet, it does get better.. if you KNOW what you are doing and have all the right tools and knowledge, you can get by and retain quite a bit of your gains.

Good luck.... by all means read more, and ask questions when you need to. I would suggest holding off for a long time before you run gear.

Fun2Train

Awards
Here's a tip.. it's wOndering... you typed it "wandering" 4 times.. first time I thought it was a typo.

I'm the spelling police. BFiddy told me to come down hard on perpetrators.

Cycle support is beneficial, but not absolutely necessary. You would be doing your body a service to run it the whole time, but you can make do without.

You can get slight depression and an overall lack of motivation when your cycle is over. SERMs in themselves also make you moody.. especially Clomid. Lack of motivation, drops in strength, loss of some size..etc.. These all make for a recipe for "suckie times".

Yet, it does get better.. if you KNOW what you are doing and have all the right tools and knowledge, you can get by and retain quite a bit of your gains.

Good luck.... by all means read more, and ask questions when you need to. I would suggest holding off for a long time before you run gear.
Thanks allot for the help and info. I plan on waiting some time before running any cycle. Im going soon to doc for full physical and I'll have him run full blood test and check all my vitals, then if everything looks good I would consider running a cycle but that is only going to happen when Im fully comfortable with my knowledge of steroids and what they can do, what to expect and how to handle any situation that may arise. My biggest concern now is buying some gear off the web from some underground as that is the only way and means I have right now of obtaining any gear. Thanks again to everyone for their patience and tips. It is very much appreciated.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im still just doing some research and thinking of running a cycle of Test E soon. I planned on just doing 500mg Test E a week for 14 weeks. I figured that would be good enough for my first run of a pro hormone. I was wondering how long ahead of my cycle should I start taking cycle support and if I should keep taking it throughout my cycle right? Also when coming off Test E and I start my Post Cycle Therapy with nolvadex are there any side effects while coming off Test E? Just curious if Test gives you so much energy and makes you feel so much better was wondering if you come off it would you really feel bad or any other side effects? Also just wondering besides some supplements like cycle support, I was wondering if nolvadex would be all I need for post cycle therapy?? Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
500mgs of test E for 14 weeks is perfect, i wouldnt really recommend dropping below that. if you are going to take testosterone, take enough to make it worth it.

pro hormone convert to steroids, testosterone enanthate is the basic male hormone testosterone with an enanthate ester to slow its release.

you can start cycle support 1-2 weeks before you cycle. like stated above, its not really necessary, but it is a nice safeguard for your health. this product is much better for those running heavier injectable cycles and those running oral cycles, 500mgs of testosterone will be pretty mild. it is a relief to see you researched and planned on using cycle support, however. a lot more people are willing to help someone that looks like theyve researched and know what theyre doing.

when you come off cycle youll feel a bit on the downside, basically every ubes said. igf is a peptide responsible for most of the effects seen with growth hormone. igf-1 lr3 is a research chemical you might want to do some research on, if you take it during post cycle therapy you will keep all your gains while still allowing your HPTA to recover. its a whole other story from steroids though, so look into it if you want to alleviate some of the post cycle side effects.

nolvadex will be enough for post cycle therapy, not to be confused with the over the counter knockoff NOVAdex. make sure you are using legit tamoxifen citrate.

are you using any on cycle estrogen control? you need to make sure you have tamoxifen citrate on hand in case you begin to develope gyno

Fun2Train

Awards
500mgs of test E for 14 weeks is perfect, i wouldnt really recommend dropping below that. if you are going to take testosterone, take enough to make it worth it.

pro hormone convert to steroids, testosterone enanthate is the basic male hormone testosterone with an enanthate ester to slow its release.

you can start cycle support 1-2 weeks before you cycle. like stated above, its not really necessary, but it is a nice safeguard for your health. this product is much better for those running heavier injectable cycles and those running oral cycles, 500mgs of testosterone will be pretty mild. it is a relief to see you researched and planned on using cycle support, however. a lot more people are willing to help someone that looks like theyve researched and know what theyre doing.

when you come off cycle youll feel a bit on the downside, basically every ubes said. igf is a peptide responsible for most of the effects seen with growth hormone. igf-1 lr3 is a research chemical you might want to do some research on, if you take it during post cycle therapy you will keep all your gains while still allowing your HPTA to recover. its a whole other story from steroids though, so look into it if you want to alleviate some of the post cycle side effects.

nolvadex will be enough for post cycle therapy, not to be confused with the over the counter knockoff NOVAdex. make sure you are using legit tamoxifen citrate.

are you using any on cycle estrogen control? you need to make sure you have tamoxifen citrate on hand in case you begin to develope gyno
Thanks a ton for such positive feedback and advice. I will take your advice to heart and really look into doing some more research into that and thanks for the heads up. Like I said im in no hurry whatsoever to rush into this and I really appreciate the tips and help from everyone. I just found some nice articles to read so Im off to do some more research. Thanks again.