Oral Dianabol....

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.17%

Oral Dianabol....

I need some thoughts on some oral dianabol....i have been researching it for the past week or so but i'm getting some mixed results/opinions......I'm lookin at puttin on a good 10-15 pounds...currently 6'1 190ish

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

past week or so, don't do tooo much research now... Well if you are looking to put on weight and are going to go the illegal route, might as well just use some test instead of dbol. I mean dbol by itself is not the best choice for a cycle. I would say if you are going to do a oral only cycle, just go with a legal alternative like superdrol or some of the many others out there. My opinion is you should do MUCH more research, actually read for a few months at least. Than you can make a much better decision on what would be good choices for substances to use, how much, for how long. Have you research post cycle therapy (PCT) yet? If you don't know what that is you need to do a lot of research before you touch anything. Also what about estrogen control, you have anything for that? You should look into that so you do not get gyno (***** tits).

One thing to do before you start any steroids is post up your diet and workout routine on here and let the guys help you out. There could be some simple tweaks you could do to your diet and routine to give you 5-10lbs more before you need to resort to steroids. Also some background history on yourself will help others know what advice to give, IE. AGE, past steroid use, how long you have worked out, weight, lifting routine, and diet.

Good luck
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

he's part of the "i dont to needles" group.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.17%

is there a problem with that???? call me a pus$y....lol i dont care.....that stuff scares the sh*t out of me
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.21%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Do a search.. Skye has a great post here somewhere about a standalone dbol cycle. Sounds like it can work very well as long as you have a great PCT lined up.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

i am not calling anyone names here, but i believe that the best steroids out there are to be injected.

imo your missing out till you feel the effects of pure testosterone..
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.21%

You are probably right. I have no first hand experiance with the real stuff. I just found Skye's post very informational.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Get SwuLL
    I need some thoughts on some oral dianabol....i have been researching it for the past week or so but i'm getting some mixed results/opinions......I'm lookin at puttin on a good 10-15 pounds...currently 6'1 190ish
    10-15#'s of what? With D'bol it would be primarily fluid weight, unless run >6-8 weeks. Sides can be quite disconcerting; lower back pumps, quick shutdown. Like stated above, Test is best. Try a TD Test cycle if needles are a "no go". If is must be orals then IMO oral Turinabol is the way to go.

Either way, 10-15#'s is a little ambitious. Unless you are not picky about what kind of weight you add.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who takes oral dianabol often???
    By hove131 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 08:33 AM
  2. Question about Liquid Oral-Dianabol
    By Meat44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 04:56 AM
  3. Dianabol oral steroid
    By Ramo machine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11