Psychological and mood changes while on

jjm

jjm

Awards
I'm not sure if this has been covered somewhere but if it has a link would be appreciated... :)

I want to know about the psychological and mood changes you guys have experienced while on gear.

Did you feel more confident with yourself, or ladies? Did you feel like you were on top of the world and nothing could touch you? Maybe you felt more anxious or depressed, or possibly more social?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. :)

B4n3 0n3

With Superdrol I noticed what people would classify as the "roidrage" alittle bit just basically a shortened fuse and urges out of nowhere to go off for no reason. Now I kept it all undercontroll however and never acted on these impulses. With EQ people say you can get depressed and anxiouse while on it. I think I may have noticed some of this a couple times maybe, I just felt like I was in a strnge mood a few time here and there so it was probly due to the EQ.

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
you feel good...those details are pretty good to me. its very androgenic so you'll feel a high sex drive, energy levels will increase, and lots more!