Help with my Phera-plex cycle:

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
I have been going crazy reading through all the achives on Phera and SuperDrol and it is sooo contradicting it's insane.

I have decided to just do a Phera-plex cycle first cuz I don't feel like dealing with any sides right now, And I guess PP is almost as good as SD just a lot less sides. I have been off and on juice for years and am done with it. I'll stick with these designers for now rather than nothing but creatine.

So I'm 26, 6' 200lbs and about 14%bf. First question is:

1) Is there a must have drug/supp, (besides liver pills, exc.) I should stack with this stuff or can I just run it alone?

2) How many miligrams should I run a day and should I split them up?

3) How long should I run it 4-6 weeks?

I'll read up on PCT but I'm assuming it's the usual.
Thanks a bunch guys.....FLU

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
1. Testosterone is good in every cycle :)
2. 20-30 mg. I took 30 and I took 1 pill with my first 3 meals. I used Anabolic Xtreme's PP.
3. I ran it 6 weeks with no problems so I'd day 6 weeks is good.

Stupes

1. Testosterone is good in every cycle :)
2. 20-30 mg. I took 30 and I took 1 pill with my first 3 meals. I used Anabolic Xtreme's PP.
3. I ran it 6 weeks with no problems so I'd day 6 weeks is good.
I would agree with this - if you have experience 30mg is good. 4-6 weeks. Cycle support by anabolic innovations is the supplement that covers everything.

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Man I'm confused now I was set on PP and now after reading more on superdrol I'm thinking that route. I just don't want to feel like ****, but I want to get the best out of my cycle...F**k this is like My hardest decision of the year!!!

Stupes

Everyone is different. I liked PP better. Good gains and felt great on it. Superdrol was good too - less weight gain (PP was a little wet) - same strength - didn't feel as "good" - but didn't feel bad or anything.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go with PP in my opinion. I have done both and i like PP ALOT better. It was better in every single aspect, mood, strength, size, recovery, less shutdown, less sides....

1) AnabolicInnovations' Cycle support 1 scoop 2x day
2) 20-30mg ED taken with fish oils and a meal.
3) I did 4 weeks and stopped there because i felt gains were slowing down but 6 weeks is do able with the right supplements to take care of your overall health.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Don't make your decision solely based on what I'm about to say. But w/ me PP didn't do much for me at all, I was a lil more vascular and harder but no real good gains. Now superdrol on the other hand I gained 14lbs(or 13) while bulking (clean bulk) I made sure that I had everything while on the cycle to try to stop any damage. And I'll tell you the truth the only negative side affect I can report is lathargy. Other then that I kept bout 9lbs. Not bad but everyone is different. Good luck on deciding.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Go with PP in my opinion. I have done both and i like PP ALOT better. It was better in every single aspect, mood, strength, size, recovery, less shutdown, less sides....

1) AnabolicInnovations' Cycle support 1 scoop 2x day
2) 20-30mg ED taken with fish oils and a meal.
3) I did 4 weeks and stopped there because i felt gains were slowing down but 6 weeks is do able with the right supplements to take care of your overall health.
I can deffinately agree with you on the mood aspect. While on PP things that use to irritate me did not any more. Bc of that I wish I could of stayed on it 365 days a year.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gymrat, guess everyone reacts differently. what you report on gains with PP I got on SD. I just felt drier and more vascular on SD but I was eating alot and didnt get the big gains like others report. Goes to show different compounds have better effects on different people. Maybe my generic SD was underdosed but i doubt it.

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
I have used both pp and sd, my experience was that pp is much less harsh on the body. It was definately wetter, but nothing like m1t, which makes me hold lots of water. SD seems to be much more potent at the same dose, I would recommend 20 mgs. Had sides like horrible back pumps and terrible lethargy, but workouts and pumps were insane and I had great gains, the PP on the other hand was a great product, had very good gains, not quite like the sd but felt great the whole time. The only side I noticed was that I sweated a LOT ! SD is stronger from what I have seen, the choice would ultimately be yours,just hated the way I felt on SD actually couldn't wait to finish it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just hated the way I felt on SD actually couldn't wait to finish it.
I felt like staying on PP for another 4 weeks and i hate to say it but in the health i was in I probably could have although I would never do it or reccommend that. I felt recovered about 2 1/2 weeks into PCT but ran 4 week PCT anyway. What i miss from it is the focus it gives. Make sure its not Pheramax as it is not the same as Pheraplex. If you can find it cheap go with the original gangsta, AnabolicXtreme's Phera Plex.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had some great success with PP mixed with M-trn.

I did a cycle of PP and SD, which made me hate SD: hypoglycemia, lower back and shin pumps for hell, developed gyno, did not maintain gains in size or mass. Pretty much everything that could go wrong did go wrong.

I wouldn't recommend SD for a first cycle.

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
thanks fella's, I'll give PP a whirl first and if I like it cool I'll continuously cycle it on and off. If I don't feel it works well for me then maybe I'll give SD a try. I guess I'll get some of that cycle support too and look into M-trn.

jerry83

Awards
Don't make your decision solely based on what I'm about to say. But w/ me PP didn't do much for me at all, I was a lil more vascular and harder but no real good gains. Now superdrol on the other hand I gained 14lbs(or 13) while bulking (clean bulk) I made sure that I had everything while on the cycle to try to stop any damage. And I'll tell you the truth the only negative side affect I can report is lathargy. Other then that I kept bout 9lbs. Not bad but everyone is different. Good luck on deciding.
Would I still get lethargy if I ran pp/sd with test?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would I still get lethargy if I ran pp/superdrol with test?
most likely imo....some actually feel lethargic from test believe it or not, but pp sdrol combo will **** with you insides and imo that is why you feel lethargic.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
do this if you are going to take these bro:

1-3 PP 30mg
3 SD 10mg
4-6 superdrol 20mg

you will be happy and will see the differences in the two compounds. this will let you know which one is for you. plus you stop gaining after about three weeks on each of these anyway.