Test Cyp and Water Gain?

solid711

Awards
What can I do if I am taking Test Cyp and getting water gain around my stomach?

Stupes

A few options.
1) Don't worry about it because it will come off when you end the cycle. If you are bulking - don't sweat it unless you start getting gyno or some serious water retention.
2) Start taking an AI like Arimidex (.5mg a day until bloat goes down and then at .5 EOD). It takes a week or two to kick in though.
3) A SERM like Nolva will reduce estrogen quicker than A-dex but is not as effective. But it might be enough if it's mild bloat.

And how much cyp a week are you on?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
if you are bulking then who cares, just bulk!

Arimidex will help with bloat as Stupes mentioned.

The water retention will help in alot of ways, like help you put on more muscle, lube joints, and push more weight IMo.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Stupes, a SERM won't do sh1t for bloat.. it is selective... and an estrogen receptor agonist in other tissues in the body.

JMO... I know old articles had recommended that.. but I think they were wrong. :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i think since ive used a SERM ive gotten more bloat...even while on arimidex.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
having a low sodium diet will definately help...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You're right Piston... diet is the great equalizer.. ;)

solid711

Awards
Thanks Guys.
And 6 OXO would be a waste, right?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks Guys.
And 6 OXO would be a waste, right?
as far as bloat? Im not sure, I have used it before but not for bloat so i cant say I have noticed but it is an AI like Arimidex but weaker i think.

Do you have 6oxo already is that why you are asking? If not then dont buy it there is better less expensive stuff out that do basically the same thing.

solid711

Awards
Thanks Piston.
I do have some, but before taking them, I wanted to check.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
No prob. You could experiment with the 6oxo and bloat and tell us how it goes but make sure you have stuff on the side just incase!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
btw, what does your cycle look like? what week are you in?

Stupes

Stupes, a SERM won't do sh1t for bloat.. it is selective... and an estrogen receptor agonist in other tissues in the body.

JMO... I know old articles had recommended that.. but I think they were wrong. :)
I won't doubt you on that. As a SERM, obviously it does not get at the root of the issue which is amoratization of the Test. But it will compete for receptors and block some estrogen from taking it's effect. But it won't keep estrogen from being made while on cycle because the negative feedback loop is not in effect with exogenous Test. In theory - A-dex with some Nolva at the start would knock down bloat quickest - stop the amoratization and knock some estrogen off of receptors. Just in theory. I say if you just have bloat around the waist a little - just bulk up.