First cycle...Advice

bigman08

Awards
Hey guys...here is the deal I weigh 160 pounds and am at 10% body fat. I am looking to get about 10 pounds or solid lean muscle and keep the gains I have following the cycle. I have taken sdrol before along woth prostan and other cycles of some things similar (generic labz stuff). Honestly I am looking for better results. One of my boys said tren and winny would be a good combination for me. I am also 26 years old. I was wondering if that was the cycle you guys would recommend? If not what do you guys think would be good? Thanks Alot.
Also my training style is cardio every am ecept sundays, full body workouts every other day and then boxing (training) on oposing days. I know its alot but it keeps me ripped up.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
eat more food. unless your 5'2". 160 pounds is not an acceptable base to start anabolic steroids. you didn't get desired results off of previous cycles because you don't eat. Do yourself a favor and buy some CEE and a good NO product and concentrate on eating 300 grams of protein a day along with a gallon of water.

WAAAAAAAAALLLLLAA!!!!!

10 lean pounds gained easily in one month.

Stupes

I agree with Ripped. Plus, Tren and winny for your first cycle is crazy - you're buddy has no idea what he's talking about. Get 300 grams of protien on a daily basis for a year and all while you are doing that - read and study about steriods. It's a good idea to take a year of searching the boards and studying.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with everyone on this unless your super short 160lbs is not a suitable base to go on steroids. And ya hit your buddy for me, tellin u to use Tren+Winny, idiots. You just need to learn how to eat and lift heavy, 10lbs is nothing if your 160lbs.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
get some creatine monohydrate and take that with a lunch buffet every day and some intense work in the gym and you will get 10lbs with ease, trust me.

bigman08

Awards
Hey guys thanks for the infor my height is 5 foot 7. No jokes...i get em to often already. I wasnt going to do both as a cycle just one. Let me ask you guys. I've been working out hard for about 2 years. Boxing keeps me in tip top shape, but it makes it hard to gain. I know eaating is the best steroid, but I am pulling in about 2600 cal. I went to a nutritionist to get my metabolism tested. Anyways down to it thanks for the advice, but us there something I could take begginer cycle that would be a good start? If you dont think so then thats cool. Thanks for the advice.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
no offense bro, but 2600 calories is what i eat by lunch time. You are burning a ton of calories with the boxing and lifting. 2600 hundred calories is probably just barely enough to maintain 160 pounds. You need at least 3500-4000 espcially if you continue to box. This alone will yeild you 10 solid pounds.

You need to figure out what it is you are trying to accomplish. 5'7" tall at 160 is actually a little heavy to be a competitive boxer! Now if your trying to be a thick and muscular then 160 pounds is rather small on your frame.

Its your choice and you can't have it both ways in this sport. Gaining mass most of the time means sacrificing single digit bodyfat for the time being. But gaining a lean 10 pounds with the above mentioned supps would be a piece of cake.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya 2600 cals isn't enough and we are saving you some money here because taking steroids and eating only 2600 cals you'd probably think your gear was bunk because you wouldn't gain anything.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
3500 calories, 300grams of protein, Creatine and Nitrous.
10lbs in 10weeks I nearly promise you. maybe 15lbs.

bigman08

Awards
Awesome I am going to do it..can you guys think any cee or is there a specific one I should use. Also did you guys ever here of something called D-blade. A personal trainer said it was a prohorm and he loves it. Is it legit stuff? Also what type of nitrious should I grab.