Good Mass Gainer

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Hi guys I'm 28,6' and 222 lbs.Not sure on the bodyfat% but It's not real high.I have been hitting creatine and protein hard for a while.I can't seem to get a spike from it anymore and the NO Explode wore off at week 2.I am looking for something to amp things up without being a liver killer and just generaly too hard.Any stack recomendations would be appreciated,and please if you do not wish to advise on this don't reply.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Anabolic Pump (USP) and Powerfull (USP)... can't get any better then that, unless of course u get it for free.

Stupes

Hi guys I'm 28,6' and 222 lbs.Not sure on the bodyfat% but It's not real high.I have been hitting creatine and protein hard for a while.I can't seem to get a spike from it anymore and the NO Explode wore off at week 2.I am looking for something to amp things up without being a liver killer and just generaly too hard.Any stack recomendations would be appreciated,and please if you do not wish to advise on this don't reply.
Well, you are posting in the steriods section so I assume you are thinking about taking steriods. Not just more creatine. This is nothing to be taken lightly. Do you know what hormones do to your natural test? Do you know what PCT is? And do you have a plan for it? Research those thing - and research Mega-TRN, M-TST, Halodrol, and Havoc. These are SUPPOSEDLY easy on the liver. I say supposedly.

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Thanks bro.Yes I am aware of proper PCT,such as liver detox being the most important,saw p for your prostate,and other goodies ,like anti-est.and a good anti cortisol product.I really don't want to dip into steroids just yet,I feel I could grow a little more with the right ph or something similar.I see alot of people wanting on to soon and give their natural gains away.I'm not 40 (no disrespect intended) so i have time to grow.But it would be nice to get on something to make my workout raw and to see some good hard gains.I have done anadrol 50 and winny in the past,and I don't want to go that route until completly neccesary.Please keep advising though,and I will check these products you have listed.

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Oh and no I haven't tried anabolic pump,looks like you guys aprove of it,where can I get it the cheapest.Oh and the reason for me posting in the steroid section is I know what you guys have had to do and sacrifice to get where you are,and I never take steroids lightly and I see alot of good posts in here that make sense and have good logical data.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Oh and no I haven't tried anabolic pump,looks like you guys aprove of it,where can I get it the cheapest.Oh and the reason for me posting in the steroid section is I know what you guys have had to do and sacrifice to get where you are,and I never take steroids lightly and I see alot of good posts in here that make sense and have good logical data.
Just check the threads they have the postings every place u turn where to buy it. You better hurry though bc its a limited run sale. I've already bought 4 an can't wait!

Stupes

Thanks bro.Yes I am aware of proper post cycle therapy,such as liver detox being the most important,saw p for your prostate,and other goodies ,like anti-est.and a good anti cortisol product.I really don't want to dip into steroids just yet,I feel I could grow a little more with the right ph or something similar.I see alot of people wanting on to soon and give their natural gains away.I'm not 40 (no disrespect intended) so i have time to grow.But it would be nice to get on something to make my workout raw and to see some good hard gains.I have done anadrol 50 and winny in the past,and I don't want to go that route until completly neccesary.Please keep advising though,and I will check these products you have listed.
A good PH is a steriod, it just converts to it in your body. And the products on the market now are, for the most part, straight steriods. And they all shut you down just as much as an old hormone like winny and anadrol. IMO, tinkering around with 4 week PH or oral steriod cycles is not worth it. If you are ready for steriods - do the real deal. Like a 12 week Test with maybe an oral to kick it off. Use HCG and proper estrogen control on cycle if needed - and proper PCT. Running a PH for 4 weeks is going to shut you down and you won't retain the strength and size of a good Test cycle. But if you aren't ready for shooting Test - just stay natural and don't screw with your own Test production. I feel that these oral cycles just mess with your HPTA without getting the gains. It's just not worth it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro.Yes I am aware of proper post cycle therapy,such as liver detox being the most important,saw p for your prostate,and other goodies ,like anti-est.and a good anti cortisol product.I really don't want to dip into steroids just yet,I feel I could grow a little more with the right ph or something similar.I see alot of people wanting on to soon and give their natural gains away.I'm not 40 (no disrespect intended) so i have time to grow.But it would be nice to get on something to make my workout raw and to see some good hard gains.I have done anadrol 50 and winny in the past,and I don't want to go that route until completly neccesary.Please keep advising though,and I will check these products you have listed.
Then why did you post in the Steroid section?!?!?!?!? :wtf:

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Then why did you post in the Steroid section?!?!?!?!? :wtf:
I posted here for the advice.I know the injections are much cleaner and only pass through your system once versus twice for orals.I would like to go real deal but it's not a high priority thing round here.I won't go into detail but if I was to go that route I would want quality and I just don't know how to verify that.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just run some test e and deca for 14 weeks... I’m sure you can locate…

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Just run some test e and deca for 14 weeks... I’m sure you can locate…

I have heard Decca is really hard on your system.I really need schooled on the best one's guys.I see that you guys recomend test.Please give explanations for the ones you recomend:dosage;On cycle support and PCT,specifics,thanks guys.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i hate to do this but....:gotsearch :yawn:
dont be a liar you dont hate to do that you like it :twisted:

i have to agree with pistonpump there several choices legal or not so legal, but i would recommend to run a search of just browse the forum look at the diferent supps and try to get diferent opinions from those threads and when you find something that you like if you dont find your answer you can make a thread with a more specific question regarding a product or stack

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont be a liar you dont hate to do that you like it :twisted:

i have to agree with pistonpump there several choices legal or not so legal, but i would recommend to run a search of just browse the forum look at the diferent supps and try to get diferent opinions from those threads and when you find something that you like if you dont find your answer you can make a thread with a more specific question regarding a product or stack
my thoughts exactly....

and no i actually dont like to do that because i hated when it happened to me!

The question is so general and its obvious you havent researched first so do that then come back with a more direct question. :twisted:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
where's Bobby Mcferrin when you need him? :lol: