PP cycle question

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
PP cycle question
I will be going with a Phera(yes plex) run here pretty soon.
10,20,20,30?

From what you all have tried, aside from the regular support, would you go with one of the following (Toremefine,Nolva,Ralox,Letro,Anastrozole, etc...) along with Rebound XT at say 25,25,50,75?

I've used Nolva before, that's why I'm asking. I don't think I want to use it anymore from what I've read about it. Maybe Toremefine for 2 weeks followed by RXT at 25,50,50,25,25,25.

I will have bulk Muiria Puama extract, Baet(Retain) trans, Dhea/7oxo trans. Maybe some Nettle root extract.

Stupes

Why would you not use Nolva? But you will use rebound xt. What have you read about Nolva that will shy you away from it? The fact that it causes cancer? Yeah - it has been said that women taking it in high doses for over a year straight have developed uterin cancer. How does your uterus feel? And these women already had breast cancer - that's why they were taking Nolva! So don't buy that crap. Nolva has been being used for 25+ years for 4 week PCT's - no cancer.

Rebound XT - you like that stuff? I hated it - it killed my libido like I was an 80 year old invalid.

Go with this:
Nolva 40/40/20/20 and all the other supps to make you feel good.

I've never used Toremefine - but it's probably just stronger Nolva - so use that if you wish. Go easy on the AI's for PCT - you don't want to completely negate your estrogen - you just want to keep it low.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Everybody has been giving toremifene rave reviews...
-"Toremifene made my balls the size of watermelons..."
-"After two days of taking torm my d!ck grew three inches..."
-"Torm regrew my hair and cured my cancer..."
-"Since I started using torm, I've been making $7000 a month working from home..."
-"I used to want to kill myself, but with the help of torm and Jesus, I'm happy again..."

...so it's probably your best bet.

Otherwise, I agree with Stupes. Screw the ATD and go with nolva.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hilarious! Savage.

If you feel that way about nolva then go with toremifene it has been said many times by cyclers that it is better than nolva. I like the stuff you got thrown in there for PCT, minus the ATD but 1 cap ATD shouldnt be that bad if you really want to.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I was reading where Dr.D said it could cause strokes. It has warnings, is all I'm saying.

I'll most likely run Nolva tapered down with 25 mg of Rxt for 4 weeks. If anything flares up, I'll bump the Rxt up. Nice? Nice.

I won't run Finigenx with PP again that's for sure. Holy anxiety.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I was reading where Dr.D said it could cause strokes. It has warnings, is all I'm saying.
Not trying to be a ****, but you have been using untested prosteroids. How can you really be worried about the concerns of nolva after that? Pretty much any steroid is alot worse for you than nolva will ever be, esspically considering DMT has very little clinical data behind it. As far as you know DMT could be more likely to cause strokes than nolva. Also, EVERYTHING has risks and side effects, but nolva has a pretty proven and safe record over all. Just things to consider. BTW tor is better for HPTA restarting, where nolva is better for gyno protection.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be a ****, but you have been using untested prosteroids. How can you really be worried about the concerns of nolva after that? Pretty much any steroid is alot worse for you than nolva will ever be, esspically considering DMT has very little clinical data behind it. As far as you know DMT could be more likely to cause strokes than nolva. Also, EVERYTHING has risks and side effects, but nolva has a pretty proven and safe record over all. Just things to consider. BTW tor is better for HPTA restarting, where nolva is better for gyno protection.
I haven't read the dangers on DMT usage. However.........
Start at post #68, go down through 5 or 6 posts and tell me how you came to your "Nolva has a pretty proven and safe record overall". I think he said it comes with a warning label from the Gov't. I'm following cautionary advice from a well respected board member. I'll find out some more on DMT from him, for you if you'd like?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/otc-drug/20513-raloxifen-3.html?highlight=post+cycle+therapy

As far as you know DMT could be more likely to cause strokes than nolva.
You may be right, then again..............

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
He also goes on to say...

"Toremifene does appear to carry a similar thromboembolic risk as Nolva in the North American studies, but at about 3x the dose."

In post #73. According to your original post you are willing to use Tor, please explain the logic behind that if you are so worried. Yes I know it says 3x the dose, but most use 3x the dose of tor as nolva. Also, I doubt one really runs nolva (or any other SERM for that matter) long enough to get excessive risk or guys would be dropping right and left off the message boads.

It wasn't a personal attack and you shouldn't have taken it as one. My only point was your taking a bigger risk running a non-clinically tested (accept on rats, as far as i can find) drug, but are worried about taking drugs which have been approved by the FDA. Remember, every drug has side effects and toxicity.

Finally, I personally don't use nolva, not because of risks, but because I just feel it didn't do much for me the few times I did use it. I like steroidal AI's and tor, as I think they do a better job restarting the HPTA, where I feel nolva did very little.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
For restart, I totally agree. That's why I would like to run Tor for 2 weeks and go with a low dose of Rxt along with it. I'm getting reports of blueballs in no time flat. I am aiming for no gyno and restart as soon as possible thats all. Short effective SERM, low dose AI. No harm, No foul aspire.

Hey wait a minute? Tor and an AI? That's what you do! Look at my first post. Lets put this thread to bed. Tor and Rxt it is.