best application sites

GYM1

Awards
Where are the best places for transdermal application. I did a search and found nothing.

G1

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Where are the best places for transdermal application. I did a search and found nothing.

G1
nothing? they're spread around in the ph, cycle info sections. but the consesus here are inner bis, forearms, top of foot, traps, just below the armpits, inner thighs, back of knee....just bout anywhere the skin is thinness for best absorption. also think places with visible veins are great too (but again, those are the thin skin areas)

"THE TICK"

Awards
i have had great success w/ sublingual. DO NOT DO THAT , I AM JOKING. seriously, if you hold ur arms straight out like forming a T. checkout all the veins, and how thin the skin is where the pec minor ties n-2 the anterior delt. that is my current fav 4 now.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i have had great success w/ sublingual. DO NOT DO THAT , I AM JOKING. seriously, if you hold ur arms straight out like forming a T. checkout all the veins, and how thin the skin is where the pec minor ties n-2 the anterior delt. that is my current fav 4 now.
ya, that was my fav too. :)

deaconbill

Awards
I applied mine just below my pecs/above my abs.  Is this a bad place?

gettin'old

Awards
I'm curious b/c I haven't used any PH yet but am planning to try a transdermal NOR. When using this, as I understand it, several "squirts" are applied twice a day (please correct me if this is wrong). Doesn't this involve a whole lot of product to apply at each of the two "sittings." How long does this process take to apply, let dry, rub on etc. etc.

Also, does one wear gloves? Is this dangerous when I have a baby? Does this stuff wash off easily? Please provide as much practical information and INSIGHT into the ACTUAL USE of the product as possible.

Thanks much. ;)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I used gloves always....

to keep it off my hands and off my face (and off your baby in your case)...

and the whole process (i.e. application and drying) takes about 15-20 mins.

LG. :cool:

gettin'old

Awards
Hmmm.... this is beginning to sound complicated. But, I like the idea of the transdermal b/c of its apparent greater efficacy and also, from what I understand, its lower toxicity.

Still, is this a situation of applying and then basically waiting around for 20 minutes before getting dressed while waiting for the stuff to dry?

Also, how much of a quantity of "liquid" (goo?) are we talking about for each application. Y'all are talking about applying to a (read singular) specific place on the body. It sounds like, with this much product being applied at every "sitting," you would have to spread it over several body parts at each sitting?

Keep in mind, I've never seen the stuff, never used it, and never seen it applied. I'm just trying to figure out what this is going to entail if I do.

Thanks.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Yes you are spreading it over as much a surface area as possible.....the more places to spread it to better absorption you get.....

and to tell you the truth I only waited about 5-10 mins before putting my shirt on after applying my stuff...

LG :cool:

gettin'old

Awards
What kind of gloves (like latex or rubber dishwashing kind of things)?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what dose; how were the gains, and any sides - - what about HAIR LOSS!?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by gettin'old
What kind of gloves (like latex or rubber dishwashing kind of things)?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what dose; how were the gains, and any sides - - what about HAIR LOSS!?
Latex gloves....

I was doing 6ml/day equivalent to T-1 Pro....like 250mg/day/1-Test, and 125mg/day/4-AD...or about there.....

I used it for 4.5 days...and gained 3 pounds then I had to throw it out. :(

didnt use it long enought for sides to appear...sorry.

gettin'old

Awards
Threw it out after 4 days??? Why?

Have you done other cycles of other PHs?? If so, did you get good results? Any sides?

I'm a total newbie to the PH world so am fishing for info (believe me, I have read a ton of threads, but like to hear from more people).

deaconbill

Awards
Good to see your interest in getting big.  My experience, maybe my ignorance, had it alot easier than the posts so far.  I applied mine, 1 squirt/twice per day to my upper abs right below my pecs, spread it around with the back of a plastice spoon and when it looked nice and spread out I rubbed it in with the inner part of my forearms/bis.  Seemed to work good that way.  Then I could put on my shirt right away.  I don't know if this is optimal but it did seem to work OK.  Mt results were awesome!  Gained about 12 lbs, my pumps were fantastic and my strength went through the roof.  Good luck.  These guys will treat you right.

gettin'old

Awards
Kewl, that sounds much less problematic. If you were just using 1 squirt twice a day is that enough? Is that the recommended dosage on the container. From what I've read, one needs to exceed that dosage fairly significantly to see good gains.

Thanks much for the info. I'll be checking back in tomorrow.

Kay

Awards
i just use my palms, i dont wash them immidiately afterwars, so if there is anything getting through my palms, then i let it.

I just find it too much of an hassle using gloves or spoons :) i guess i am lazy that way.....

gettin'old

Awards
I hear ya Kay. But I have one PARAMOUNT concern and that is I have a baby and I can't keep my hands off the awesome little devil. I would kill myself if I messed him up in any way so, if I'm going to try this, I am going to have to be VERY, VERY CAREFUL.

Hence, I think the gloves, as a minimum precaution, are mandatory.

Thanks.

Kay

Awards
I hear ya Kay. But I have one PARAMOUNT concern and that is I have a baby and I can't keep my hands off the awesome little devil. I would kill myself if I messed him up in any way so, if I'm going to try this, I am going to have to be VERY, VERY CAREFUL.

Thanks.
yeah man, then i definitely agree, use gloves dude! i mean, i have gotten my PH in my eyes 3 - 4 times, oh my god, it burns like crazy.
If you get it anywhere close to your kids face, especially with their sensitive skin, he would be crying to no end :D

i would definitely use gloves if i was you...
latex gloves stink bad though :(

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i just use my palms, i dont wash them immidiately afterwars, so if there is anything getting through my palms, then i let it.

I just find it too much of an hassle using gloves or spoons :) i guess i am lazy that way.....
i do the same. used the whole hand (fingers/palms) but after one incident with my contacts, i stopped using my finger tips duing application. I suppose, if i had a kid, i wouldnt even consider applying without gloves (even if the chances of getting some on my kid is slim).

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by gettin'old
Threw it out after 4 days??? Why?

Have you done other cycles of other PHs?? If so, did you get good results? Any sides?

I had to throw it out because my parents found it....

and I've done 1,4-andro (with a little 4-AD) for 3 weeks in the past and had some gains...like 3 pounds....

and I've done 5-AA....for cutting. it was all good.

Kay: latex gloves dont smell bad...I used the same pair for all 4 days I was on and had no bad smell or anything. 

Kay

Awards

I had to throw it out because my parents found it....

and I've done 1,4-andro (with a little 4-AD) for 3 weeks in the past and had some gains...like 3 pounds....

and I've done 5-AA....for cutting. it was all good.

Kay: latex gloves dont smell bad...I used the same pair for all 4 days I was on and had no bad smell or anything. 

yeah LG is a young one :) although he rules work in the pool, in the house, he is pimped by his parents :D just kidding bro!

I dunno, i just find the smell bad, thats all, just i associate gloves with chemistry lab, cleaning toilets etc, so it may be in my head !

deaconbill

Awards
I just find the spoon trick to be so much easier than gloves.  I wear contacts, too; BTW, now they are bifocal contacts so I can read the small print on my PH bottles.  I have never had an incident of getting it in the eyes.  My oldest baby is 23 yrs old with my youngest at 15 yrs old so I don't believe I'll be getting it on their tender skin.  LOL

gettin'old

Awards
Wow, cool Deacon, how old are you? I'm 33 and just really notice soooo much difference from when I was in my 20s. When I was "young" it was like I had supernatural all natural mega test production or something. I mean I was big time aggro (way too much), but grew nicely and got monster pumps!

Those days are gone now, hence the promising possibilities of the PHs, which I have yet to try.

ToddG

Awards
While gloves work, I've found a simpler solution during my first cycle....a zip lock type baggie. Works great, fits both hands, and you can slip it over the bottle for storage when you're finished with an application.

Todd

deaconbill

Awards
Getting Old, I am a young 47!  I say young because I fell back into lifting quite quickly after a twenty-five year absence.  I was a gymnast in high school and had a pretty good base; just buried under twenty-five years of experience in life.  Got back into lifting to motivate the college students I minister to that are out of shape (what a shame to be out of shape at that age!) and to get closer to my 18 yr old son.  Don't let anyone tell you that you can't build muscles at an older age.  I feel like I was in my twenties again.  BTW, the 1-test helps with that.  Good luck.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
While gloves work, I've found a simpler solution during my first cycle....a zip lock type baggie. Works great, fits both hands, and you can slip it over the bottle for storage when you're finished with an application.

Todd
ha...i can just see you with two little ziplock bags over your hands man. majority of you guys seem to use latex glove or (like toddg) ziplock bags or some other sort of cover while applying but i just use my palms and fingertips. i literally wash my hands afterwords for a good 5 minutes. but i understand why using a glove would be so much better...had one experience with my contacts that eye redder than a monkeys ass man.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I use a little sprayer with my homebrew. It is a 30 ml bottle and the sprayer seems indestructable. I then spread it with my hand in a ziplock bag. Works well

Buck

Awards

Thanks.
I just let my wife spread it for me (she uses latex gloves). I am currently doing the Monster Combo from 1fast, so 6 squirts of 1-T and 6 squirts of 4-AD. We rotate the application of 1-T from Chest/Abs to Back and vice versa for the 4-AD. The 1-T seems to irritate the skin a lot more.

Anyway the wife puts the elbow grease into it when she is applying it so it helps get it into the skin a bit better. Also the drying times aren't as long. I then put a t-shirt on and don't worry about her or the kids rubbing up against me then. When my wife isn't available my son(12) helps out, but I never ask my daughter(10).

And to be entirely safe. They wash their hands w/ the gloves on to get it off the gloves prior to disposing of them and then wash their hands after I remove the gloves for them.

I am sure a little bit won't hurt my son or wife if they get it washed off quickly but I like being safe.

As others have said, it burns like a son-of-a-bitch if you get it in your eyes. Also I found it necessary to be extremely careful w/ that loofa/sponge after exfoliating. If you use it on your face right after you use it on an application area you will know what I mean. This also goes for the johnson. That 1-T stuff burns bad when it gets in that area. And if you put it on your back make sure you got your butt cheeks pinched tight when you are washing your back. Rectal burn from the run off isn't any fun.

Hope that helps!

garyrabbit

Awards
Don't let anyone tell you that you can't build muscles at an older age.  I feel like I was in my twenties again.  BTW, the 1-test helps with that.  Good luck. [/B]
I agree 100% Deaconbill with you bro, it's never to late to build muscles and the T-1 makes me feel like 21 not 41 :D
Peace

dj_kno1

Awards

And if you put it on your back make sure you got your butt cheeks pinched tight when you are washing your back. Rectal burn from the run off isn't any fun.

Hope that helps!
Brotha I hear ya! I'm also on the Monster COmbo from 1Fast (just started on Monday) and in the shower this morning, damn! My nuts was on fire! :eek:

Here's a tip, Costco has two packs of latex gloves (powder free) real cheap. I've been using them for years for working on Cars, Motorcycles, and any other nasty, greasy stuff. Old roomate who was a mechanic told me about the trick. Comes in real handy when the wife is at the store and the baby wakes up while you have half the dirt bike's engine tore apart.. ;)

Blacksmith

Awards
Where not to apply your transdermal PH/PS

Your ass,sack,scrote,ears,nose throat, eyes, head,hands,feet

and of course tongue.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Re: Where not to apply your transdermal PH/PS

Originally posted by Blacksmith
Your ass,sack,scrote,ears,nose throat, eyes, head,hands,feet

and of course tongue.

LMAO!!

chosen5

Banned
Awards
Latex Gloves

You might want to be careful applying with latex gloves, theres a possibility for allergic reaction between the latex gloves and certain chemicals in the topical. There was a thread on BB.com with a source for the exact information, but I'm too lazy to search for it at the moment. It shouldn't affect many, but if you are one of the select few, it could suck!