best application sites
- 04-12-2003, 11:43 AM
- 04-12-2003, 11:45 AM
Re: Where not to apply your transdermal PH/PS
Originally posted by Blacksmith
Your ass,sack,scrote,ears,nose throat, eyes, head,hands,feet
and of course tongue.
04-12-2003, 11:55 AM
You might want to be careful applying with latex gloves, theres a possibility for allergic reaction between the latex gloves and certain chemicals in the topical. There was a thread on BB.com with a source for the exact information, but I'm too lazy to search for it at the moment. It shouldn't affect many, but if you are one of the select few, it could suck!
Similar Forum Threads
- By aquareef in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 12-05-2013, 11:58 PM
- By chris9394 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2013, 02:36 PM
- By punxweb in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 14Last Post: 11-15-2009, 12:14 AM
- By LatSpread in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2008, 03:20 PM
- By hennessey1027 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2007, 09:32 PM